16 July 2013 status conference discussion thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 8s
Interesting. Juan has on a nice black watch, he wears it on his right hand like I do. Don't most people wear it on the left? #JodiArias

Expand

From WAT :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Interesting. Juan has on a nice black watch, he wears it on his right hand like I do. Don't most people wear it on the left? #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s
@katiecoolady @flippergal You should be here reverse reclinating Kathy. Where are you?

View conversation

OUR KATIE

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 46s #JodiArias Update: @chriswnews just enlightened me that there are cameras, in the other room behind glass, recording, but no live feed

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m
Juan is reverse reclinated and sitting near the front row talking to a few supporters. #JodiArias

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 6m
@WildAboutTrial trying to picture reverse reclinated which is basically the opposite of my position right now

Expand

FlipperKisses ‏@flippergal 4m
@katiecoolady @WildAboutTrial If you're leaning 4ward, there ya have it. ; )

Expand

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 3m
@flippergal @WildAboutTrial I'm definitely not leaning forward but I would be if @wildabouttrial was in front of me in a mlouse. #alloverit

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite
Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m
@WildAboutTrial @flippergal Home with a pinched nerve in my back which should be no excuse I know #wherestheknooter ?

Expand

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m
@WildAboutTrial @flippergal Home with a pinched nerve in my back which should be no excuse I know #wherestheknooter ?

Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s
I am hoping Valerie comes over with my carafe of tasty court water soon. #JodiArias

Expand

If jss reschedules this to 2014 I swear I will lose my ***** :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

If that happens, I might have to break up with the Arias trial. There's only so much a girl can take!

:snooty:

Who am I kidding. I'll come crawling back.

If that happens, I might have to break up with the Arias trial. There's only so much a girl can take!

Im telling myself that but it won't happen. I want to see her get what she deserves

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4s
Jodi is standing up, she was jingling quite a bit. #JodiArias

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s
#JodiArias left chambers as well and is sitting down. Hair is in a bun. Judge is here.

Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s
I parked right by the Kilt to assure prompt exit after burger extravaganza. Nurmi and WIllmott coming out of chambers. #JodiArias

Bet money that the defense team is trying to delay the date this motion will be argued and arguing right now for a late trial start date.
They're probably begging...JW is probably stomping her feet...KN is probably cleaning his glasses with his tie waiting for the judge to hand him his treat.

WagaraTapaTalk

:floorlaugh:
DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 2m
#jodiarias
"Knock Knock"
"Who's There?"
"Jodi Arias"
Yeah?...prove it...use the "Doggie Door".
:floorlaugh:

BBM: :floorlaugh:

But we'll all be here -- no matter how long its takes !

:seeya:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s
Judge wants the trial to begin in late September but is waiting on additional info before that is a realistic choice. #JodiArias

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s
Nurmi just did a chicken wing. He is standing. Judge says there are unresolved issues. NO firm trial date set at this time. #JodiArias

Expand

From WAT :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I'm a right-handed watch wearer too.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s Nurmi just did a chicken wing. He is standing. Judge says there are unresolved issues. NO firm trial date set at this time. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper