Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please

Based on evidence on the 911 tapes and also based on tall tales from the Zimmerman family, BBM appears to be an outright lie from LE to me.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...h/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html?tid=pm_pop

A police detective told the father of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin that his son initiated two confrontations with the neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot him.

According to Tracy Martin, the Sanford, Fla., detective recounted this sequence of events: Trayvon Martin walked up to Zimmerman’s vehicle and asked why he was following him. Zimmerman denied following the youth and rolled up the car window. Minutes after Trayvon walked away, Zimmerman got out of his vehicle.

This is one of the burning questions in my mind. Why did he leave the comfort of his home on a rainy Sunday night and drive 50+ miles in order to overrule the detective's recommendation? There is something hinky stinky about that. IMO

Maybe he was on someone's "speed dial"???? jmo

NWP has no right to tell him what to do, it's set up to try and persuade would be robbers that the people in the community may be watching their every move. LE asks that you not follow, it's just a watch only program. They clearly say "no guns" because they know some people will follow and will take their gun with them. They do not want you to do that. It is perfectly clear in their rules and guidelines for calling a report in.

It is not about carrying a gun.....it was about him following someone when he knows he should not and then using the gun on someone regardless of who did what to whom. He was not suppose to follow. He had already called LE, they told him they were on the way. His right to own and carry a weapon is not the issue. The issue is by following he created an incident. Two kids fighting and when you break them up one says Johnny started it. It's that simple. Only GZ is NOT a kid and he knew better. jmo

What law did GZ break by following Trayvon?

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it!

And still not a drop of blood anywhere on George or his clothing! And wasn't it so nice of those paramedic's to press his shirt so nicely for him so that he didn't have to walk into the police station disheveled from his life or death fight?

Are you implying there wasn't a fight? Because all of the witnesses describe a struggle on the grass. So I am not sure what you are implying.

I wear permanent pressed dress shirts sometimes. You can roll around on the grass and still not get wrinkled.

ITA that GZ should not have been carrying a gun. Unfortunately, he had a conceal and carry permit and was not doing anything illegal.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

GZ's history indicates he escalates conflicts instead of calming them down. Exactly the kind of person that should not be carrying deadly weapons or involved in any kind of law enforcement.

Oh my God! Martin ripped off Zimmerman's left ear too! LOL LOL

He almost had to since there was not much hair to get a grip of during that furious repeated bouncing of GZ's head on the concrete side walk.

This is one of the burning questions in my mind. Why did he leave the comfort of his home on a rainy Sunday night and drive 50+ miles in order to overrule the detective's recommendation? There is something hinky stinky about that. IMO

I agree Suzi and when this particular piece of information comes out, everything else is going to make sense. This is the piece of the puzzle that we are missing right now. There is a reason why this case was handled in the way that it was. There is a reason why the DA went himself instead of the assistant DA who was on duty that night. I don't know have an inkling why that would happen at this point but we will find out soon.

~jmo~

That is what I was wondering...if say, he had dirt or grass on his hands or something would the ME clean that during the autopsy procedure before sending to the funeral director?

BBM
All foreign materials on a decedent's body SHOULD be packaged & saved or sent to "trace" as needed. Hopefully that behavior is SOP at the ME's office but more specifically it should be a "golden rule" when posting a "John/Jane Doe".

"Dirty" decedents should NOT be transported from any Medical Examiner's offices! :banghead::banghead::banghead: JMO, JME and sure as heck my policy!

I said documented at a hospital. You know, where they take x-rays and CT scans of someone who claims to have sustained head injuries. The kind of alleged head injuries that leave you one step away from being spoon fed by your brother for the rest of your life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression GZ went in the following day to be seen. We've discussed this before on this forum. Often times the seriousness of ones injuries aren't evident till hours later. And there is the cost factor of being taken by ambulance to the ER. I don't know what, if any, medical insurance GZ has. I do know my eldest daughter was involved in a serious, broadside crash by someone running a red light. She too refused to be transported to the hospital by the EMT's, had to sign a release. When I found out the following day, she was an adult, and saw her injuries, especially the seatbelt wound she had from her shoulder to her stomach, completely across her body, and her knees/legs where they hit the dashboard, I insisted she go to the ER the next day, that I would pay for it. At the time she was a student, and didn't have health insurance. That night, she was pretty much in shock, and she didn't feel the real pain till the next morning.

Actually, I think they could still sue civilly if they wanted to. I don't believe you have to have a criminal charge for a civil suit. jmo:seeya:

Nope, under the SYG you have immunity from criminal and civil law suits

GZ's history indicates he escalates conflicts instead of calming them down. Exactly the kind of person that should not be carrying deadly weapons or involved in any kind of law enforcement.

Is there a history of assault? Where he actually attacked people? I haven't really looked into his history that much outside of stuff I read on here so it's an honest question.

GZ's race is white. Hispanic is not a race. jmo

My sister in law who married a Hispanic has always checked the box Hispanic or Latino for her children.Why do they have Caucasian,AA,ASIAN,Hispanic, If it is not considered a race?If it is ethnic why do the forms never ask if you are Italian ,Irish,Scottish,Ect.?

Wow, someone did a fantabulous job with Photoshop didn't they? Awesome injuries there Zimmerman.

~jmo~

Are we really blaming NBC for doctoring the video?

I mean, that's the accusation now, that a national news agency purposely put out a doctored video which shows something that isn't really there?

I agree Suzi and when this particular piece of information comes out, everything else is going to make sense. This is the piece of the puzzle that we are missing right now. There is a reason why this case was handled in the way that it was. There is a reason why the DA went himself instead of the assistant DA who was on duty that night. I don't know have an inkling why that would happen at this point but we will find out soon.

~jmo~

who called him? how did he learn of this event I wonder?

i don't what to loose the great possibility that GZ was under the impression he was encountering a who might be armed. Had it been that situation GZ could have easily been the one pronounced dead because of a knife wound. Lots of unknowns. Would he have been called a racist then?
This is all just horrible and I pray we never have to see something like this in the news ever again.

No, we'd be asking the same question.....why did he follow. No urgency, no threat to him personally, he was prepared to break in he had no way of getting away with anything, he knew LE was on the way, he knew all he had to do was wait. Same questions.

But what if neither one of these two individuals was wrong. What if both felt a threat of bodily harm that escalated out of control? Who initiated it, who had the right to be where they were? TM was on his way home. GZ was on his way out to the store. GZ did not live on that side of the community he followed TM and went out of his way to confront TM. It's going to come down to that. GZ had no business, no logical reason, no duty, no responsibility to follow TM. jmo

That supports Zimmerman's part of the story that he was the one on the bottom. Because how else is he going to get the gashes on the back of his head?

I don't think it supports anything one way or another. Obviously they were both scuffling and rolling around near the pavement and we still don't know what happened with all the conflicting witness accounts.

At any rate, it certainly doesn't look like a life threatening injury to me. He must not have felt it was life threatening either since he refused the ambulance and going to the hospital.

I still can't get past the fact that his shirt was so neatly tucked in on the police video. When did he have time to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeLuvr_89