17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fcit.usf.edu/florida/lessons/tourism/tourism1.htm

Today, tourism is the most important factor driving Florida's economy. About forty million people visit Florida yearly. The money visitors spend in Florida supports many businesses. Amounting to over $40 billion dollars each year, tourism is the state's greatest source of income. As tourism continues to grow, so will Florida.

Years ago Florida had a fairly unsuccessful ad campaign. It was:
"Florida, the rules are different here." Maybe it's time to dust off those promos and bring them back. It might be the perfect slogan for TV Ads and flyers that warn tourists about the Stand Your Ground Law.
(If you're stopped by a stranger, comply, don't make the stranger feel threatened, yada,yada...)

and it was so light out he could see the guy on the bottom lips moving to know he was the one yelling for help but he could not see the guys face or Trayvon's hands or any part of his face to tell one was black and one was white.

Oh yeah and he saw the guy on bottom had a red sweater on which is very concerning since one of the people did have a sweater on but it was not red.

To me there appears to be a bit of tampering with that witness going on. ALL IMO

So "John" sees this "fight" and GZ on the bottom yelling for help....and instead of "helping", he tells him to "STOP" and that he's calling 911.

Now, why would you tell the guy on the BOTTOM who was yelling for help to stop? That does not make sense.

What in the world was the guy on bottom doing that "John" felt it prudent to tell him to stop and call 911? I can't figure out this whole story. It makes no sense to me at all.

~jmo~

and it was so light out he could see the guy on the bottom lips moving to know he was the one yelling for help but he could not see the guys face or Trayvon's hands or any part of his face to tell one was black and one was white.

Oh yeah and he saw the guy on bottom had a red sweater on which is very concerning since one of the people did have a sweater on but it was not red.

To me there appears to be a bit of tampering with that witness going on. ALL IMO

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calend...&back=Search&want_mphase=1&want_info=1&wadj=1

6:22 sunset

iirc DNR uses the 30 minute rule for dark. So sunset to dark would be 6:58

I also suspect he knows exactly what to do to render someone completely helpless too.... At this time I won't elaborate any further..JMHO

Wouldn't it have been much easier to do that then to use the gun???? jmo

It depends on which version you want to believe. There is a multiple choice listing. jmo

But none of them will be allowed in court. All of it is hearsay and GZ can get up on the stand and say whatever he wants without accountability for the different stories he told, except for the police report. Did he say he was attacked from behind on the police report?

I just wanted to say that I find it extremely difficult to believe that George Zimmerman could have been getting the worst of it in a fight with Trayvon Martin. I find it extremely difficult to believe that George Martin could have been afraid of suffering great bodily harm from Trayvon Martin. I feel this so strongly for two reasons.

First, using the weights reported by both families Trayvon weighed between 140 and 145 pounds, and George Zimmerman weighed 190. Are these weights accurate? I don't know for sure, but the police report weights seem to be guesses so I am going to go with them. I suspect 190 is a little light for Zimmerman but I will go with it. These weight differences would put them 4 or 5 weight classes apart in professional boxing, and at least 4 weight classes apart in high school wrestling. The heavier fighter would never be allowed into the ring with the lighter because of the unfair advantage he would have.

Secondly, George Zimmerman is reported to have multiple years of experience as a bouncer/private security. This is not a field you survive in for months, let alone years, if you are easily frightened at the possibility of getting hit. This is not a field you last long in if you do not know how to fight, and more importantly, how to restrain someone who is trying to hurt you without hurting them. You must be able to face down and remove people who are drunk, belligerant and possibly way larger than you. I find it impossible to believe that anyone who spent years as a bouncer could be reduced to those wails of terror in less than two minutes by a skinny, unarmed kid he outweighed by forty or fifty pounds. Moo

Excellent points! JMO

:rocker:

What in the world was the guy on bottom doing that "John" felt it prudent to tell him to stop and call 911? I can't figure out this whole story. It makes no sense to me at all.

~jmo~

"Hey you over there! Stop getting your head beat against the pavement! I'm going upstairs to call 911!"

Yeah, I don't get it, either.

But none of them will be allowed in court. All of it is hearsay and GZ can get up on the stand and say whatever he wants without accountability for the different stories he told, except for the police report. Did he say he was attacked from behind on the police report?

I was unaware that he spoke. What different stories?

~jmo~

Who is this John person who won't show his face and where is his 911 call? IMO.

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using Tapatalk

Given that it was dark, I think the eye witness accounts will be very problematic. Which is one of the reasons that I think we'll never really know the full story.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calend...&back=Search&want_mphase=1&want_info=1&wadj=1

6:22 sunset

iirc DNR uses the 30 minute rule for dark. So sunset to dark would be 6:58

Right, I was being facetious on the light. Just trying to figure out how it could be so dark the guy could not tell one person was black and the other person was white, he mistook the coat Zimmerman was wearing for a sweater but was able to see Zimmerman's mouth moving to know he was yelling.

Sometimes when people are in fear themselves, for their lives, their fear distorts what they think they see or hear. Not saying he was not correct but he appeared to be fearful by going right to his back door and locking it behind him and then running upstairs while then calling 911. I think I would have called 911 right there unless he had no cell phone with him, which is possible. jmo

~jmo~

Yes. I've wondered if he wasn't yelling at them to stop the fighting because he was calling 911.

(I have on two occasions stopped an aggressive driver by merely holding up my phone to show that I'm about to call the authorities.)

Right, I was being facetious on the light. Just trying to figure out how it could be so dark the guy could not tell one person was black and the other person was white, he mistook the coat Zimmerman was wearing for a sweater but was able to see Zimmerman's mouth moving to know he was yelling.

I think this man was more concerned about making it to his back door and safety than he was about the actual fight. I doubt he hardly looked at them. jmo

Given that it was dark, I think the eye witness accounts will be very problematic. Which is one of the reasons that I think we'll never really know the full story.

Forensics will be a big help.
Good light, bad light, eyewitness accounts are often surprisingly inaccurate.

They aren't hearsay if GZ told his father and Mr. Oliver directly. Hearsay would apply to Mr. Taaffe because he has not talked with GZ. jmo

Smith later wrote: "Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject, and he was still armed. ... Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semiauto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground.

http://www.freep.com/article/C4/201...led-with-conflicting-reports?odyssey=nav|head

If Trayvon was on top of Mr. Zimmerman how did he get the gun out of the holster that was on the inside of his waistband?

I wonder if we will ever know if Trayvon's back was wet and grassy? I would assume that when two men wrestle or scuffle they would both be on the ground at some point. I believe that Trayvon saw the gun before they scuffled. I also wonder if GZ will ever be able to live a normal life even if he isn't charge?

I don't see the SYG law and the CC permit as one in the same. When a state grants a permit for cc a person then has the right to do just that (carry the weapon concealed). Then the same state has a SYG law in place that means you are justified to defend yourself in your home. The issue is not the gun the issue is whether GZ killed TM in self defense. He could have had a knife. jmo

And he could have had a gun, anyone could have had a gun, or a knife and that is why LE does not want you to take matters into your own hands. There was no mistake on GZ's part, he knew better. jmo

They aren't hearsay if GZ told his father and Mr. Oliver directly. Hearsay would apply to Mr. Taaffe because he has not talked with GZ. jmo

Right, the SA can use as evidence any statements George's supporters have made on tv where they say " George told me this or George told me that". They can put them on the stand and play the statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste