17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF GZ goes on the run and people continue to give money too him via the website, can that be considered aiding and abetting?

If she holds the news conference in Sanford, it's good news... if she holds the press conference in Jacksonville, it's bad news.

MOO

Have to wonder why wait 3 days. Time for GZ to get another attorney???? jmo

Why the 72 hours? That's what I want to know? What do they need in the next 72 hours that they don't have now? George?

The lawyers said they had been trying to arrange a meeting between the Special Prosecutor and them and Zimmerman for a while. Then they said Zimmerman went behind their backs and tried to talk to the SP.

Then the SP comes out and says news conference within 72 hours.

I really think he was told to turn himself in and something is going wrong.

I think she wanted to have him under arrest before announcing the charges.

I think the SP is giving him 72 hours before she issues a warrant.

IF GZ goes on the run and people continue to give money too him via the website, can that be considered aiding and abetting?

Yes, I would think so. Proving where the money came from would be the problem. But knowing George, he will probably blurt it out, or get Frank Taaffe to do it for him! ;)

Just wondering IF anyone else thinks a Friday is really not the best time to make an announcement concerning this case? JMHO.

Now. I. See.

What if George was told that he was going to have to turn himself in this week and he fled? The reason the lawyers wanted no part in the "money" being donated and the website and that money is being used to keep him on the run?? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

The lawyers said they had been trying to arrange a meeting between the Special Prosecutor and them and Zimmerman for a while. Then they said Zimmerman went behind their backs and tried to talk to the SP.

Why is it you always make sense????? lol

Yes, I would think so. Proving where the money came from would be the problem. But knowing George, he will probably blurt it out, or get Frank Taaffe to do it for him! ;)

But what if they are giving money to help with his defense?

You read my mind again Doc! And today's twilight zone presser was his attornies trying to get in touch with him...........he's among the missing.

I agree with all of that, Dr. Fessel! I was watching the talk shows thinking about how strange it all was and came to some of those same conclusions.

Why is it you always make sense????? lol

I know!! I wasn't even thinking about that and now I get it and I'm freaking out?? Is that why they were distancing themselves from THIS website and THIS money??

Not sure I agree with all of this -- but good food for thought. Especially the something may have gone wrong part.

And Hannity prolly' knows he's ran off and the SA has made a deal with him not to spill it yet.......

But what if they are giving money to help with his defense?

I think I was responding to a question about people helping him escape an indictment by hiding him or helping him move from place to place.

If people want to give him money for defense, that's fine. But I don't think it's legal to bankroll someone on the run who doesn't want to turn himself in to authorities. Running away is never the answer in our legal system - it's ridiculous, and it's childish, imo.

Today the attorneys were talking about the bank account that they set up last week in Zimmerman's father's name. It was all supposed to be legitimate and above-board. The money was going to be an escrow account for the defense that would then be linked to the paypal on the website, but something happened when George went rogue.

They implied that perhaps George absconded with some money, or set up a different paypal account in another family member's name, and it was all getting so hinky that they disconnected themselves from it.

I think that was the point of the attorneys overseeing the spending of the money....to protect GZ. jmo

I meant it in terms of someone asking if it could be considered aiding and abetting. I don't see how it could if they were giving the money to help with his defense, that is what his website says its for legal defense and living expenses.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member