17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zimmerman's brother is saying that Trayvon put his "entire body weight" on George, covering his mouth and his nose, while crushing his nose into his skull.

Ummm, Trayvon weighed between 140-150 pounds. Couldn't he have just thrown him off?

I thought he originally claimed that Trayvon was bashing his head into the pavement. He stated that his brother was close to being in diapers and being spoon fed because of it :waitasec:

That's interesting because the nose looks perfectly straight to me, with asymmetrical eyes. Strange how people can look at the same picture and see totally different things.

Does GZ plan to use the SYG law? and can a jury decide to go with "he was acting in self defense that night" option if they want to?

Seems TH's have been saying can't use SYG if GZ followed TM and that it's recorded on 911 call that he did. But, I don't really know, to tell you the truth.

Piers Morgan- Robert Jr said they were raised by their maternal grandmother?? I didn't know that. Robert Jr making all the same excuses as before for why George had to kill Trayvon, imo.

And he said he didn't know George was going to turn himself in, even though he'd been talking to him all the time? Why wouldn't George tell him that, with all of this going on? Makes no sense imo. I don't believe anything from the Zimmermans in fact we don't know if the mother is really from Peru or if that was a convenient story to use after George shot & killed an unarmed black teenager. JMO

BBM

What? With a father who was a magistrate and a mother who was a (forgot, something or other, blah)? They didn't raise their own children? Interesting. That's all I'm going to say for now... interesting.

Oh please tell me that someone asked him how he made that horrible screaming cry for help with someone's hand covering his mouth....

And apparently he is just lying there allowing Travyon to do this, since I am reasonably certain that I, an old lady who weighs in at right about what Trayvon did, could manage to throw him off of me without shooting him...

No somehow this won't wash either, but be on the lookout for there to be some indication that somehow the gun just went off, setting stuff up for the accidental discharge defense IMO JMHO and stuff

BBM..And when they start spouting that crapola I'll know he should have been charged with First Degree Murder...JMHO

However this ends, I hope like hell George Zimmerman gets a fair trial and that whoever is on this jury LOOKS at all the facts/evidence and not by what the media is trying to portray.

He'll get a fair trial unlike Trayvon; George was judge, jury & executioner. JMO

Wow Jr. just said TM had plans for GZ that night...They are making it worse for GZ..They need to zip-it....IMHO JMHO

Sure thing Jr. :rolleyes:

IMO Trayvons "plans" entailed getting home safely with his brothers Skittle and his ice tea.

BBM

What? With a father who was a magistrate and a mother who was a (forgot, something or other, blah)? They didn't raise their own children? Interesting. That's all I'm going to say for now... interesting.

His mother was/is a Deputy Court Clerk...JMHO

Zimmerman's brother is saying that Trayvon put his "entire body weight" on George, covering his mouth and his nose, while crushing his nose into his skull.

Ummm, Trayvon weighed between 140-150 pounds. Couldn't he have just thrown him off?

Jr. (the estranged brother of GZ, still waiting to hear what that was about) has a nose that looks exactly like his brother's. If it was crushed, I want to see the records from the plastic surgeon that repaired it and even managed to get it to resemble the "family schnozz."

My broken nose had remnants of bruising under the eyes,at that point. A nice shade of mustard yellow. :blushing:

--------------
Ada yes! I remember my sperm donor father blacking my mothers eyes and nose..He broke her nose. I was 8 yrs. old but can remember. Her eyes were black for weeks.:please:

I was offended in the beginning of the PC too. Her demeanor was that of someone announcing something light and wonderful. This is the kind of demeanor you see from LE when a lost child has been found tired and dirty and hungry but otherwise safe after a massive search. Later her demeanor was more serious and respectful, but really, I didn't appreciate that bouyant and congratulatory attitude when announcing felony charges in a case involving the death of a young man.

I agree with you that her demeanor seemed odd at the beginning, as if she might burst into giggles. But I honestly think it was a nervous reaction.

She showed more appropriate gravitas when she became a little more combative with journalists who insisted on asking questions she had said she couldn't answer.

So fill us in, those of us who can't watch right now....What's the ridiculousness this time?

A huge source of contention for me is his skirting around answering PM's question regarding there being no visible of signs of injury(ies), let alone signs of injuries to the degree George's brother claims (one hit away from death or wearing diapers and being spoon-fed...). Here's the thing, we live in a litigious society where everyone takes pictures for proof, especially pics of personal and/or property damage sustained. It makes absolute sense to me why no photos have been produced showing any of these so-called injuries that George is claiming, because it didn't happen!

JMO~

After hitting the "thanks" button nearly 200 times on some of the countless fabulous posts on the Trayvon threads---and only actually posting myself 2-3 times for lack of anything to add---I have something to say after the arrest of Zimmerman today:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute, I thought his father said that out of nowhere Trayvon sucker punched him and knocked him flat to the ground breaking his nose....

Do any of these people ever talk to each other before they make fools of themselves on camera?

Piers' asked George's brother, if ur brother would of just stayed in his car... and the brother just ducked the question all together.

Amazing! 'Crushing his nose into his skull'. If the nasal bone broke and was pushed into his skull, it could have penetrated the floor of the frontal lobe of the brain. If this bone was pushed in at all, GZ would have most likely required surgery to return the bone to normal position and secure it to prevent future injury.

This interview with Jr. goes to prove that the truth NEVER changes. He is contradicting himself all over the place.

Which is it? Was GZ head being banged into the pavement or was Trayvon sitting on him covering his face with his hand and pushing his nose into his skull???

I really hope that these ridiculous stories that Zimmerman's friends and family are telling the media are the same stories that get presented to a judge and jury as his defense. Because then I can be ABSOLUTELY certain that Zimmerman gets sentenced to the maximum amount of prison time possible.

MOO

BBM

I read that they grew up in a strict Catholic household. They were not allowed to play with other kids. I will try to find that info, but it was right after this started getting attention. This did not come from the Z family members, it was from someone that knew them well in Virginia.

Just my guess, but I suspect George has poor social skills, perhaps because of his childhood. Again, just my own unprofessional guess, but maybe that is why he took his "crime fighting" so seriously, he wanted people to be in awe of what he was doing.

Wait a minute, I thought his father said that out of nowhere Trayvon sucker punched him and knocked him flat to the ground breaking his nose....

Do any of these people ever talk to each other before they make fools of themselves on camera?

And remember, GZ father also stated that GZ never got out of his car and confronted Trayvon.

Hopefully GZ new lawyer will put a stop to these media interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenamh