17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with you and feel that that's exactly why this case is about race, beyond the SPD issues (probably why George lived in this area-"birds of a feather"), in addition to GZ being a hothead cop wannabe. I feel that both issues are involved here, and since it came out today that the prosecutors feel GZ profiled Trayvon, I think they see it the same way I do.

IMO.. ; ) Sanford is not a place that is full of raging racists. All races in Sanford generally get along. And I have read that many times in recent articles by other residents as well. The beef is with the local government and the police.
JMO

mommakk51, I just noticed you're a brand new member.--joined this month! Welcome to websleuths. When I want to start learning about a case, google is helpful, as well as google news. Lots of sources out there. Backreading here is helpful, too.

Yes I am a newbie.. I have been a fan since the CA fiasco, so I have been lurking around since then..thank you for the welcome.:fence:

Google is my best friend, I often use it in addition to info that I have learned from different postings here. I try to ignore MSM as much as possible. I don't care for all that drama.

No no, what I am saying is that there could have been a possible mix up of bodies. There is way more to this than we have been told.

I still don't understand what you are trying to say????? So even if it was a closed coffin, do you think Sybrina and Tracy didn't see Trayvon's body before they buried him? Do you think they would not know their own child? Or are they somehow involved in this big cover up? Do you think they held this funeral for some unknown body? If GZ didn't kill Trayvon, just who do you think he killed?

I think it may very well have been the the case in Frank Taafe's mind
and I am very sure that SPD, Wolfinger, and the Special Prosecutor are all going to be simply thrilled that he aired that out on camera....

that kind of thing could really get him in trouble IMO JMHO and stuff.

I did not see the show or know what he said.
I imagine that GZs new attorney will be shutting him up if need be.
The sad thing is - I can see he is trying to help but he may need advice
how to help – in front of a camera.

No no, what I am saying is that there could have been a possible mix up of bodies. There is way more to this than we have been told.
Who is hiding this information from the public? Why do you think that there was a mix up of bodies? Whose body do you think Trayvon's was mixed up with - or - are you saying that someone actually kidnapped Trayvon and is holding him somewhere and GZ and Sanford PD are covering it up by killing another black child and saying that it is actually Trayvon's body?

IMO, JMO, MOO and everything else that I left out.

I'm just doubting that it was GZ who did it.

OK, now you really have me confused, GZ TOLD the police he shot Trayvon, so now he is part of some mysterious conspiracy and is taking the fall for someone else? Who do you think he is covering for?

OK, now you really have me confused, GZ TOLD the police he shot Trayvon, so now he is part of some mysterious conspiracy and is taking the fall for someone else? Who do you think he is covering for?

My head is spinning !! how bout yours ? :floorlaugh:

I read that he was appointed as Captain by all of the neighbors. My bet is that he was one of a few volunteers, and when he got the spot, someone else got jealous. jmo
In my neighborhood, there is no "Captain". Myself and one other neighbor volunteered to be Neighborhood Watch for our block. I'm not even sure if she still does it...

You guys are boring me with your Zanny the Nanny version of this case. I'm going to bed now. Hope we have more to talk about tmw! Goodnight folks.

The morgue can lose their license if they do something like that, they are very careful. Especially in a high profile case like this. I don't think they would be that careless.

IMO.. ; ) Sanford is not a place that is full of raging racists. All races in Sanford generally get along. And I have read that many times in recent articles by other residents as well. The beef is with the local government and the police.
JMO
Yeah, but how coincidental is it that George (who appears to have issues with blacks) moves into an area where blacks have been historically treated badly by LE for a very long time???

I had not heard about federal charges. Wow!

It appears that Angela Corey thinks GZ said *advertiser censored**ing punks. If it wasn't co*ns that he said a hate crime will be harder to prove IMO

Was Trayvon Martin's Killing A Federal Hate Crime?
by CARRIE JOHNSON

Civil rights groups cheered the news that the Justice Department would look into the case of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teen shot by a man on neighborhood watch in Sanford, Fla.

But the bar for the Justice Department to make a federal case is high. Ultimately, it has few options at its disposal when it comes to investigating the teen's death.

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/21/149058384/was-trayvon-martins-killing-a-federal-hate-crime

Who is hiding this information from the public? Why do you think that there was a mix up of bodies? Whose body do you think Trayvon's was mixed up with - or - are you saying that someone actually kidnapped Trayvon and is holding him somewhere and GZ and Sanford PD are covering it up by killing another black child and saying that it is actually Trayvon's body?

IMO, JMO, MOO and everything else that I left out.
stop it :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have a strange feeling that if a janitor identified themselves as law enforcement personnel when attempting to give "suggestions", they would be arrested on impersonation charges fairly quickly. That just doesn't fly, and calling yourself "law enforcement" anything when you're not a sworn officer of the law is venturing onto very dangerous and shaky grounds.

As I said before, they also dispatch FD and EMS, but I wouldn't call them "firefighting personnel" or "emergency medical personnel" any more than I would call them "law enforcement personnel". It's a disingenuous term that implies they're acting in a capacity they aren't qualified to act in.

It would appear that two veteran Investigators, a State Attorney, and the Judge who found probable cause based on their Affidavit disagree with this assessment.

TMDispatcher.png

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-04/69353440.pdf

I know that GZ admitted to shooting Tray.. but I can't get around the fact that he was heard asking "OMG what just happened here??" ... I think someone else was involved. Someone beat the crap out of GZ, maybe Tray was coming to try and help GZ since he was screaming for help. Maybe this person who beat the crap out out of GZ got his gun out, put it in GZ's hand and pulled the trigger on Tray... there are SO MANY maybes! I do not believe for one minute that GZ either confronted, or shot Tray on purpose. JMO

I must go eat before I go braindead.

Where did you get that "fact" about what GZ was heard to say? First I've heard of it??? Do you have a link??

I know that GZ admitted to shooting Tray.. but I can't get around the fact that he was heard asking "OMG what just happened here??" ... I think someone else was involved. Someone beat the crap out of GZ, maybe Tray was coming to try and help GZ since he was screaming for help. Maybe this person who beat the crap out out of GZ got his gun out, put it in GZ's hand and pulled the trigger on Tray... there are SO MANY maybes! I do not believe for one minute that GZ either confronted, or shot Tray on purpose. JMO

I must go eat before I go braindead.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It has given me something to think about.

I'm signing off for the night. I hope to see you tomorrow on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503