17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BECAUSE HE IS AN ACCUSED MURDER, HE SHOULD BE TREATED NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER DEFENDANT IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. He should be in his inmate uniform.

~jmo~

Good point! I don't think I've seen anyone who is in custody wear a suit for a bond hearing.

This isn't the trial. Most defendants appear in jail jumpsuits for bond hearings. IMO

His lawyer is trying to present an image for the bond hearing. You know what that tells me?

His lawyer is smart.

What I've learned this morning...

Even a photo of GZ with blood dripping from his head with GPS info with exact time to the second the photo was taken is scrutinized.

It matches what GZ and LE have stated.

Who cares who took the photo?
It's there! The blood and injuries are clearly visible.
The markings on the enhanced video are in the same spots as the injuries shown in the new photo.

The photo was taken 3 minutes after the shot.

How on earth could this photo be staged?

You're right. The argument that it was staged is ridiculous. But it still has nothing to do with the case. We know there was a scuffle. IMO, this photo doesn't help GZ.

What I've learned this morning...

Even a photo of GZ with blood dripping from his head with GPS info with exact time to the second the photo was taken is scrutinized.

It matches what GZ and LE have stated.

Who cares who took the photo?
It's there! The blood and injuries are clearly visible.
The markings on the enhanced video are in the same spots as the injuries shown in the new photo.

The photo was taken 3 minutes after the shot.

How on earth could this photo be staged?
chain of evidence? And my 19 yr old IT whiz son can make the data on ANY pic say whatever you want it to.JMO

This is absolutely ridiculous the lengths they are going to for this accused murder. His family should have been made to come to the courthouse just like any other defendant in the state of Florida.

~jmo~

BBM.. You DAMN right..JMHO

chain of evidence? And my 19 yr old IT whiz son can make the data on ANY pic say whatever you want it to.JMO

There is no "chain of evidence" for us. We are not a court of law. Neither is ABC.

We are not at trial.

Our eyes can see the injuries. The photo is clearly marked by a smartphone's GPS and time stamp info.

The photo is real. No doubt about it.

The wife is a nursing student? And, why does she have a notary with her when she is testifying?

Here comes the indigent status as well...both appear to be out of work, so how do they pay bills...

Does not own the home they live...

Liquid assets to come up with money for bond...None that I know of..

Indigent status....other family members with you....have you spoke about pooling money together to put up bond...We are trying to do that....

Previous discussions you have evidence of concern for your safety and your husbands...is this why you are testifying by telephone...are the other members concerned, yes they are...keep the location of potential release point to be kept secret...will YOU keep in touch with court...for any anticipated changes in G's location...Yes I will...

Since they are talking such fear...stay in jail...

She doesn't think he's a danger to his community...No concerns whatsoever...

Prosecutor (male) coming out like a pit bull going after GZ's criminal history.

Bada bing - bada boom. The state of Florida ain't playing no games this morning!!!!

any chance someone has a bulletproof vest on?

There is no "chain of evidence" for us. We are not a court of law. Neither is ABC.

We are not at trial.

Our eyes can see the injuries. The photo is clearly marked by a smartphone's GPS and time stamp info.

The photo is real. No doubt about it.

With all due respect, it very well may be, but I was not there when it was taken, So I have some doubts. But for me, I kinda have to know the situation in which it was taken, why has the person who took it not come forward, were there witnesses? It could very well be an actual photo of his head, but was it taken while TM lay dying? THAT speaks volumes to me. Let this kid die, but here take a pic of my head to CMA. JMO

If real (and I kinda think it's real, IMO), the "flat edge" of the blood hypothetically could mean falling on one's back, tapping one's head against the edge of a sidewalk during the altercation, or simply losing one's balance and falling backward.

A good chest push "let me go, get out of my way, man!" could have caused GZ a loss of balance, falling backward, if he was standing in front of TM, impeding TM's abilty to walk past/escape.

HYPOTHETICAL/JMO: GZ, is attempting to isolate TM until cops get there .. but doesn't ID himself or what authority he has (if any).

TZ zigs to get past GZ, GZ reaches instinctively for TM's sholder to slow him.

TM reacts to the shoulder grab, pushes back HARD, sending GZ backward... all this while in the grass, with the sidewalk behind GZ.

I can imagine GZ falling backward, smacking head. Again, utterly hypothetical, and JMO. this is just what I glean from the shape of the mark and blood.

However, I don't think that one linear mark looks like multiple bashings as described. I'd expect repeat dissimilar gashes/scrapes, if this "head bashing took place.". JMO

And just to add to the above BBM: There ought to be swelling and some bruising if it occurred three minutes after Trayvon was shot. Head injuries and goose eggs come up almost immediately.

The only thing slightly visible is what looks like a fingernail size gouge of skin. Like a small bit of the scalp has been dug out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audreyshura