17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he made 3, and I believe him. Part of the reason that he was not arrested right away was because LE determined that the crime scene evidence was consistent with GZ's statements, and that all of his statements were consistent with each other. We knew this from early on..

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

Respectfully, please don't include me in that "we" because I knew no such thing. What I do know, though, is that LE in Sanford Florida is being looked into, and I have a strong feeling there will be some mighty ugly corruption revealed at the end of the day.

The evidence does NOT fit with GZ's statementS, hence the 2nd degree murder charge.

Respectfully, please don't include me in that "we" because I knew no such thing. What I do know, though, is that LE in Sanford Florida is being looked into, and I have a strong feeling there will be some mighty ugly corruption revealed at the end of the day.

The evidence does NOT fit with GZ's statementS, hence the 2nd degree murder charge.

Have you seen the evidence that supports the 2nd degree murder charge?

Nope, not yet, but I think it's safe to say that the Prosecution wouldn't have brought 2nd degree murder charges if they didn't have anything to go on.

Safe to say, for me anyway. I won't speak for anyone else.

Nope, not yet, but I think it's safe to say that the Prosecution wouldn't have brought 2nd degree murder charges if they didn't have anything to go on.

Safe to say, for me anyway. I won't speak for anyone else.

I can speak for myself by saying that I wholeheartedly agree that they have more than enough evidence that will prove that Zimmerman acted in a depraved manner when he brutally murdered Trayvon Martin!!!

~jmo~

Of course Serino wanted GZ arrested that night. GZ had brought some troubles down on the Sanford Police Department and the SA's office. They would have liked nothing better than to lock him up in jail and throw away the key. But STILL, it didn't happen. Here is why:

Some news agencies have reported that Sanford's lead investigator, Chris Serino, wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter that night but Wolfinger's office put a stop to it. The city of Sanford issued a statement saying that is not true.

Police did that night prepare an incident report that lists "manslaughter" as the possible crime being investigated, but in every case in which an officer prepares an incident report, he or she fills in that spot with some crime and statute number to allow the agency to properly report crime statistics to the FBI.

Two weeks ago, during an exclusive interview with the Sentinel, Lee disclosed certain details of the investigation and during that session, attended by Serino and others, Serino said his investigation turned up no reliable evidence that cast doubt on Zimmerman's account – that he had acted in self-defense.

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._chief-bill-lee-federal-review-federal-agency

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

Wow. Imagine that!

Again, why would LE take the exact same statement five times? That doesn't make any sense.

They don't take the EXACT same statement 5 times. They take an initial incoming statement, then process that information, and come back with further questions. In the mean time they are gathering other witness information and discussing things among themselves, and they go back in for another portion of the interview. Each time they add more questions, or ask the same thing in different ways. Sometimes another detective may want to ask some questions. It goes on for quite awhile, and it is very common for there to be 3, 4, 5 or more statements made in the course of the evening.

https://twitter.com/#!/RoblesHerald

Frances Robles
@RoblesHerald

Miami Herald writer. I've been a foreign correspondent and local urban issues reporter. Can start my week with a coup and end with a travel yarn.

Miami · http://www.miamiherald.com

Frances Robles ‏ @RoblesHerald

Anti-Mexican rant on myspace was in fact Zimmerman's, Herald has confirmed. #trayvon

:what:

okay, now can we link the <self-inflicted-modsnip>? :giggle:

Do all broken noses require reconstructive surgery? I've never heard that.
By looking at him during the bond hearing, you can tell he didn't suffer a broken nose during whatever happened the night of the shooting?

IMHO.. I can tell his nose has not been recently broken..So I maintain my stance..

IMHO.. I can tell his nose has not been recently broken..So I maintain my stance..

I stand by my opinion that his nose was never broken either. Now that we get to see the new photos from 2005 of him, it's the same exact nose, nothing different about it.

~jmo~

Apparently the SA has!

Since O"Mara is dragging his feet on receiving the discovery, we haven't seen anything yet, unfortunately.

JMO

Checking re: the old MS page given new MSM tweet. Please continue to refrain from discussing for now--I'll let you know ASAP.

(Then I am going to do some laundry PDQ and maybe have a BLT for dinner... OK, slap-happy mod alert. :crazy: )

Wow. Imagine that!

However the article goes on to say:

In his letter Monday to Roy Austin, deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, Crump wrote, "We look forward to your thorough and comprehensive review of the suspicious circumstances surrounding this meeting, and the decision to disregard the recommendation of the lead homicide investigator, Mr. Serino, who felt compelled to prepare an affidavit memorializing his recommendation to arrest the shooter George Zimmerman."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._chief-bill-lee-federal-review-federal-agency

Do all broken noses require reconstructive surgery? I've never heard that.
By looking at him during the bond hearing, you can tell he didn't suffer a broken nose during whatever happened the night of the shooting?

Answering my own question in case anybody is interested in the answer.

No and no.

They do not always need surgery. Most don't.
They don't all cause crooked noses.

And you would not be able to tell for certain from looking at him at the bond hearing if he had a broken nose at the end of Feb.
Most swelling goes away by day 3.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/broken-nose/DS00992/METHOD=print

A few interesting tidbits:

Treatment for a broken nose may include procedures to realign your nose. Surgery usually isn't necessary for a broken nose.

Signs and symptoms of a broken nose may appear immediately or may take up to three days to develop.

http://www.cigna.com/individualandf...ng/hw/medical-topics/nose-injuries-nosei.html

Most swelling goes down after 2 or 3 days but may take as long as 7 to 14 days.

Not all broken noses are crooked.
Most all swelling goes down by day 3.

There is no way one would be able to tell if he suffered a broken nose at the end of Feb. by looking at him at the bond hearing.
I provided links up there^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member