17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if the picture with the gold teeth is Trayvon? I personally love pearly white teeth and wish they didn't mess with them, but that's the "in" thing with all races of kids these days. I see gold teeth all the time. I'm actually shocked when I don't see them. It's a Southern thing.

I'm I'm the south, DEEP south. I hardly ever see them.

I can say, my child would never be allowed to have a grill as long as she lives in my house. But that goes for a lot of things. Not just grills.

I can't believe they are using a picture of C-Murder? :floorlaugh: The No Limit Soldiers were so 1990's! That's Master P's brother and I believe he is in jail for murder.

What is the name so we can go search it.
I dont buy it.

I thought his social sites were deleted? Are there any links to these pics? Oh the twitter his parents said was not his?
His MySpace was not. And yes. It clearly is, unless they're implying someone somehow got pictures of him months before he died and posted them... months before he died, had the same birthday, etc.

True story Papa, I could show that picture to my mom and she would think it was me years ago.

I don't care if the picture with the gold teeth is Trayvon? I personally love pearly white teeth and wish they didn't mess with them, but that's the "in" thing with all races of kids these days. I see gold teeth all the time. I'm actually shocked when I don't see them. It's a Southern thing.

I think it must be a Florida thing. I NEVER see them.

His MySpace was not. And yes. It clearly is, unless they're implying someone somehow got pictures of him months before he died and posted them... months before he died, had the same birthday, etc.

Thanks.......there is so much confusing crap about the pics already and that was the first I heard of tats.

Please explain to me how a single unarmed teenager can put you in fear of your life if he does not injure you in any way?

When you have no black eyes, fat lips, no blood, not even a slap mark where he smacked you with his bag of skittles....how does that equate to a reasonable fear that you are going to be killed or maimed?

I can think of no way that it does. IMO JMHO and stuff

I keep hoping someone else would notice this about the photo of the kid with the 'grill' but I haven't seen it anywhere: IMO That is NOT Trayvon and I have come to that conclusion because the folds and configurations on the left ear of that kid in that photo DO NOT MATCH the left ear and configurations in any of the known photos of Trayvon. Therefore, it could not possibly be Trayvon, IMO.

Agreed both pics on the left are NOT Trayvon. Trayvon does not have the peaks in his lips either.

I can't believe they are using a picture of C-Murder? :floorlaugh: The No Limit Soldiers were so 1990's! That's Master P's brother and I believe he is in jail for murder.
C-Murder was Trayvon's twitter background. May be where that came from.

What is the name so we can go search it.
I dont buy it.

The bottom picture, his name is even on his chest. It's C-Murder. He was a rapper back in the 90's and his brother's are Master P and Silk the Shocker. He is the uncle to Lil Romeo who was on Dancing With the Stars last season (I think it was last season). He's in jail for murder. They were called the No Limit Soldiers and had a lot of hit songs back in the 90's. "Bout it Bout it" is the one I remember the most.

I don't know his real name? The only rappers I pay any attention to is Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Trick Daddy.

Please explain to me how a single unarmed teenager can put you in fear of your life if he does not injure you in any way?

When you have no black eyes, fat lips, no blood, not even a slap mark where he smacked you with his bag of skittles....how does that equate to a reasonable fear that you are going to be killed or maimed?

There was blood. In the initial police report, it states GZ was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head.

Do we know for a fact that GZ was not injured in any way?

The bottom picture, his name is even on his chest. It's C-Murder. He was a rapper back in the 90's and his brother's are Master P and Silk the Shocker. He is the uncle to Lil Romeo who was on Dancing With the Stars last season (I think it was last season). He's in jail for murder. They were called the No Limit Soldiers and had a lot of hit songs back in the 90's. "Bout it Bout it" is the one I remember the most.

I don't know his real name? The only rappers I pay any attention to is Outkast, Goodie Mob, and Trick Daddy.

:waitasec:

No one said that was Trayvon. They said it's not like Trayvon's pictures were like that of C-Murder and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620