Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry,
But I scratch my head not understanding how this guy who really seems not right in the head became a Police Officer o_O

In the incident with a taser he looked crazy.
It was time to get rid of him then IMO.
Yes and the man who was tasered seemed fully compliant and was then charged with resisting arrest following the investigation, sums up the court system when it comes making cops accountable.

Why accused cop allegedly waited to speak
He had previously refused to cooperate, police claim, but finally did so after advice from a lawyer.
“The accused finally obtained legal counsel this morning and we were subsequently straight out to jail and asked for his assistance,’ Assistant Commissioner Fitzgerald told reporters.
“There was an attempted interview with him [when he was first arrested] but this is the first time he has willingly told us information.”
Blood and a bullet cartridge matched to Constable Lamarre-Condon’s service weapon were found at the sharehouse Mr Baird lived in at Brown St, Paddington, police allege.

Imo BL was told that the police was searching in the Goulburn area and would have perhaps discovered the deceased remains, he wanted to get in first and give information as to the location. This is so he wouldn't get longer prison time and look good in court, i don't think he is remorseful at all or you wouldn't do it in the first place

Yes and the man who was tasered seemed fully compliant and was then charged with resisting arrest following the investigation, sums up the court system when it comes making cops accountable.
I'm sure I watched or read yesterday that he was eventually found not guilty & that he is now yaking legal action against the NSWPF.

Did anyone see or watch that ( I think it was a video ) , that I now can't find.........had his legal rep talking & about how he now has PTDS etc

Edit, found it from 1:50 onwards

Chris Bradshaw was later acquitted of resisting arrest now has PTSD

I'm sure I watched or read yesterday that he was eventually found not guilty & that he is now sueing the NSWPF.

Did anyone see or watch that ( I think it was a video ) , that I now can't find.........had his legal rep talking & about how he now has PTDS etc
Oh that's good he was found not guilty, I saw the video of the lawyer talking about sueing but I can't find it either

New Free Article ….

A former police colleague of Beau Lamarre-Condon was so alarmed by his alleged behaviour during his appearance at her Newcastle home last week that she called Crime Stoppers, police say.
Constable Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have driven a hired van to the suburb of Lambton late last Thursday after he used it to dispose of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies’ bodies.

SNIP

He allegedly asked a former work colleague, Renee Fortuna, for a hose to clean out the Toyota van he had hired from a Mascot business after the two men were killed.

Ms Fortuna, who had previously left the force, is not accused of any wrongdoing or having any knowledge of the alleged murders.

Assistant Commissioner Michael Fitzgerald has now revealed Ms Fortuna tipped off police by calling a hotline after Constable Lamarre-Condon’s alleged late night visit.
SNIP
After the accused attended her house, she became suspicious of what his motives were and (about) some of his statements,” he said police will allege.

And she subsequently contacted Crime Stoppers straight after that.”

After the accused attended her house, she became suspicious of what his motives were and (about) some of his statements,” he said police will allege.
I do wonder about BLC motive for involving others as well …..

Did BLC think he could drag these other women into the murders as “accessories to murder” after the fact??? An attempt, in his head to shift the blame entirely from himself???

Did Renee get the feeling that BLC was trying to set her up???

However, even if that was the motive, the NSWPOL now have star witnesses for the prosecution ….

IMO

I think i read last night that the charges were dropped for resisting arrest and that incident is now being looked into regarding BLC

https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...e/news-story/8a5304dc53edfb70ad00dd718e4c39b7
A former police colleague of Beau Lamarre-Condon was so alarmed by his alleged behaviour during his appearance at her Newcastle home last week that she called Crime Stoppers, police say.

“And she subsequently contacted Crime Stoppers straight after that.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...e/news-story/8a5304dc53edfb70ad00dd718e4c39b7

I would have run out the door to the neighbours place or something, maybe she was just freaking out and was just hoping for him to leave but yeah I don't know if I could sit all night thinking this guy is a lunatic my life could be in danger

I would have just said I'm going for a drive to get some snacks, but actually it seems her children may have been in the house, apparently her husband is a cop to, how scary if your kids were there

It's odd that he threw the clothing etc in an open skip? bin where it can be easily seen. I thought it is so it's harder to identify them if found. Maybe last minute decision or no time. Miraculous the flatmates had no suspicions or saw nothing.. Not the blood and even the covered bodies. Had Jesse told them of BLC's crazy doings I wonder..breaking in, keying car etc?
I see very little to no discussion anywhere of what anyone could/can do to handle/avoid these situations before it gets to this. Had he been reported to the cops, his gun should be taken off him. Yet, I know he'd probably explode and try something else to harm Jesse. Maybe JB was scared of that.
Weirdest thing is driving around with potential witnesses. Then getting the van hosed down by a cop colleague.

Last edited:
One thing I can't get my head around is why he dumped the identifying items in the skip bin at Cronulla???

I would have run out the door to the neighbours place or something, maybe she was just freaking out and was just hoping for him to leave but yeah I don't know if I could sit all night thinking this guy is a lunatic my life could be in danger
I think it’s very easy to think we know what we’d do, especially with hindsight and the extensive knowledge of just HOW unhinged BLC was. But I guess it was kinda sudden she got this pleas for help, and as someone she’s always known as a friend she was happy to help. Then when inklings come in, I imagine even if there were small alarm bells, it’s human to try to dismiss them. After all we don’t *truly* expect a longtime pal to be a murderer, and using your accommodations to try to conceal blood and evidence. Especially as cop and a former cop.

Same with the Housemates seeing (what they thought was) a whole can worth of ‘beetroot juice’ in the back yard and how they could misinterpret the other blood spatters around the house. My immediate thought was their brains rationalised those spatters (this assuming there was any inthe main communal spaces) as something like red wine splashed around drunkenly.

similarly with the gunshots. I admit I was immediately “how the hell could No one have heard/reported gunshots in those tiny, thin walled terraced houses?! (Having lived in one not far away)
But saying that, I heard what sounded like a series of gunshots last week. I did note down the time and how many (thanks to being here!) but I didn’t report it because.. it’s Australia and we are as a collective, thankfully incredibly unfamiliar with gun crime and thus it’s kind of the last thing I’d think it was, over “oh a car backfiring”.

These are all things that hindsight are 20/20 in of course. I imagine this friend, neighbours who heard the shots and dismissed them for what they were, the woman who was taken along as an alibi, the poor housemates, will have a VERY hard road ahead of them with all the “how could I have not known” and “what ifs”.
The havoc and immense pain this utter **** has inflicted, reaches far and wide and forever.

And all because he didn’t like being told “no”.

Moo

EXCLUSIVEJesse Baird and Luke Davies: Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon hires former detective turned solicitor John Walford​

Solicitor John Walford served 20 years in the NSW Police Force where he was a senior criminal investigator, qualified criminal analyst and prosecutor.

He then spent 15 years as a lawyer with the NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions, before opening his own suburban practice, the Penrith Law Centre.

Mr Walford, who is the only lawyer acting for Lamarre-Condon, said his client had not yet indicated how he would respond to the murder charges against him.

I think it’s very easy to think we know what we’d do, especially with hindsight and the extensive knowledge of just HOW unhinged BLC was. But I guess it was kinda sudden she got this pleas for help, and as someone she’s always known as a friend she was happy to help. Then when inklings come in, I imagine even if there were small alarm bells, it’s human to try to dismiss them. After all we don’t *truly* expect a longtime pal to be a murderer, and using your accommodations to try to conceal blood and evidence. Especially as cop and a former cop.

Same with the Housemates seeing (what they thought was) a whole can worth of ‘beetroot juice’ in the back yard and how they could misinterpret the other blood spatters around the house. My immediate thought was their brains rationalised those spatters (this assuming there was any inthe main communal spaces) as something like red wine splashed around drunkenly.

similarly with the gunshots. I admit I was immediately “how the hell could No one have heard/reported gunshots in those tiny, thin walled terraced houses?! (Having lived in one not far away)
But saying that, I heard what sounded like a series of gunshots last week. I did note down the time and how many (thanks to being here!) but I didn’t report it because.. it’s Australia and we are as a collective, thankfully incredibly unfamiliar with gun crime and thus it’s kind of the last thing I’d think it was, over “oh a car backfiring”.

These are all things that hindsight are 20/20 in of course. I imagine this friend, neighbours who heard the shots and dismissed them for what they were, the woman who was taken along as an alibi, the poor housemates, will have a VERY hard road ahead of them with all the “how could I have not known” and “what ifs”.
The havoc and immense pain this utter **** has inflicted, reaches far and wide and forever.

And all because he didn’t like being told “no”.

Moo
A possible scenario is that her kids may have been in the house, so she would have had to protect them first, not much she could have done, and did what she had to do, otherwise I don't know where the kids were. Also it may have taken her a while having slow realisations of things he was saying and how he was acting and quickly rang Crimestoppers when he left.

Police are alleging that the murder of Jesse was premeditated by Beau Lamarre, with Luke's death occurring, unfortunately as a "wrong place, wrong time"

Lamarre, 28, purchased a single surfboard bag from a shop in Miranda in Sydney’s south two days before the alleged murders at Baird’s Paddington home on Monday 19 February, Fitzgerald claimed. Police allege Lamarre intended to use it to transport Baird’s body. Following the incidents and the [alleged] murders, he went back and bought a further surfboard cover"...

I see very little to no discussion anywhere of what anyone could/can do to handle/avoid these situations before it gets to this. Had he been reported to the cops, his gun should be taken off him. Yet, I know he'd probably explode and try something else to harm Jesse. Maybe JB was scared of that.
I also wonder what could have been done to prevent this/ how can something like this be prevented in the future. There was another recent dreadful case in Australia with stalkings prior to the former partner killing her - Kelly Wilkinson.

She had reported it to police on numerous occasions and no action was taken, he set her alight in the end.

I wonder what needs to happen to the perps and from the authorities to stop these escalations

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back