2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/6-DONE.pdf

Here's the document - page 8362 and 8363.

I must say, like everything else with this case, it bothers me that this guy did not come forward until July of 2009 because he didn't think is was important!

Hinky.

He has a linkedin and a myspace page. Attended the US Air Force Academy. I would like to see the Walmart June 16th, 2008 footage also. But, if he is on the state witness list, wouldn't they have covered that already?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-thompson/5/76/b01

The witness certainly remembered KC's cleavage and hot pants. He didn't say what Caylee was wearing.

I can understand that. Of course he's going to remember what a girl he was attracted to was wearing,especially if her attire was sexy looking. There would be no reason for a young red blooded american male to remember what the little two year old was wearing,when there was someone else to distract him.

Wonder if the incident happened, but on a different day? Were there other days (pre June 16th) when she pinged in this area? or receipts or anything indicating she was at that store but on a different day?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/6-DONE.pdf

Here's the document - page 8362 and 8363.

I must say, like everything else with this case, it bothers me that this guy did not come forward until July of 2009 because he didn't think is was important!

Hinky.

We don't know when he came forward, only that the report is dated this year. He may have had several interviews with LE, they investigated his story and vetted his credibility and then created a final report.

At this stage of the game, with harsh cyber illumination of all witnesses, acquaintances and friends of KC, I wouldn't blame anyone for staying out of the limelight. I'm just thankful I don't have to read about myself getting picked apart on an internet forum. It's yet another reason people are hesitant to be Good Samaritans these days.

Yes, I remember this. I remember that the pings show she possibly didn't even leave the house as GA said. If so, she stayed close by.

Maybe she left her phone at home? I know for her, that would be a disaster, but possible.

But, this guy is on the states witness list, so it must have some legs.

I'm thinking some form of verification from Walmart! Maybe video or cash register tape?
thcrossfingers-1.gif

I guess, for me, his statement seems more credible because he remembers specifically the overly sexy way KC was dressed. Which is why her appearance in the store (if his testimony is proven to be credible) sticks out to him. As far as his mentioning her appearance in great detail (emphasis on the cleavage and legs) while disturbing to hear...if true (despite how younger people dress these days...especially in warmer climates) it also paints KC in a tacky light as well. Who dresses like a *advertiser censored* when you are with your child (22 or not...) especially when she claimed to be working all of this time? It seems to me, at least, his description of her attire is no more appalling than a mother flaunting her assets in front of her child. JMO.

Welcome to the board by the way.

Thanks!

What was she wearing in the blockbuster video? Anyone remember?

Okay - so if she was wearing this outfit and NOT the gray striped pants in her car. Did she change. Then change again. Then change again to go to blockbuster.

Or was blockbuster a different day?

I can understand that. Of course he's going to remember what a girl he was attracted to was wearing,especially if her attire was sexy looking. There would be no reason for a young red blooded american male to remember what the little two year old was wearing,when there was someone else to distract him.

How old was this guy. If he was old then this whole description creeps me out. I guess that's my problem. How old is he? I can see a 20 something man saying this but not an older guy. That would be too creepy.

You know what makes this so believable for me?
When he describes KC "rolling her eyes and letting out a distinct GuHHH"
Just like she did on the jailhouse video when she had a temper tantrum with her mom and dad cuz they would not listen to her talk and kept interrupting.

Pings do not show her in this area that day http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...349,-81.322174&spn=0.269701,0.432587&t=h&z=11

Casselberry walmart is 1241 state road 436 Casselberry. (just to the left of lake howell).

The closest ping was quite a few miles away and not until after 8 pm that night.

Mommaearth,

The link you have is to June 17th. The witness said the day after Father's Day which I think was the 16th. Here's the link

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11

I saw in another thread where someone said the pings showed KC leaving around 8:30am that morning and allowed for her to have gone that far by "lunchtime" when this witness says he saw her at the Casleberry Walmart. However, it looks to me like the pings show her in the vicinity of the A's until well after 4PM and do not support him seeing them on the 16th. Though I do think they were in that area the week before when they went to get TL's jeep from the repair shop and that could have been when he saw them in his store or even at the Wal-mart. Not saying either of his sightings are true just that at least one of them is possible.

My Walmart has an automatic door w/sensors (double doors) as well as a manual one that is clearly marked. Same at my local Target. Is there a google streetview of the walmarts in the area, that would clear that up quickly..?

Sorry if anyone has done this already, I am still on page one in the thread.
I made a long distance call to the Casselberry Walmart customer service lady..... they have BOTH automatic and manual doors.
She probably thought I was a NUT for asking such a goofy question!!!:crazy:

He didn't say anything about her baby doll. Didn't a lot of people say she didn't go anywhere without it?

I don't see how this could mean anything. My 4 y/o has a blankie. If you asked family and friends, they'd say "he takes that blankie everywhere". Well, he really doesn't. Just almost everywhere. Plus, didn't this "she takes the doll everywhere" thing come from CA? Maybe the rest of the family, too, but I don't remember anyone else saying it. Not too credible, imo.

BTW - there seems to be 3 different threads about this subject, anyone know how to merge them? TIA

Very true! And also no reason for him to be looking at whether or not Caylee was carrying a doll, he was enjoying the scenery Casey was providing for all to see.

BBM --

I very much agree! She played the part of "good mom" around her friends because it gave her attention. Let's not forget, tho, TL and his roomie always asked about Caylee because she was never around, so it's not like the friends saying she was a good mom saw them together that much. Anyway, She played the part to get attention and I think it's the outside observers - like this witness - who saw the real kc.

Thanks for the reply! I agree about the friends who never saw them together that much, but I was speaking of her older friends actually. Annie (who isn't credible).. Sean and Jon D, Chris S... etc..etc.. Most everyone testified that she appeared to be a good mom. Looks can obviously be deceiving.

Also, I'm sorry to laugh but I can't believe there's a debate about wal-mart doors right now. This mans statement seems credible to me and seems very significant to the timeline and KCs demeanor towards her daughter that day.

She was already irritated with Caylee for being happy about something. Who knows what else transpired to make KC murder her daughter. Sigh

Sorry if anyone has done this already, I am still on page one in the thread.
I made a long distance call to the Casselberry Walmart customer service lady..... they have BOTH automatic and manual doors.
She probably thought I was a NUT for asking such a goofy question!!!:crazy:

Ahahaha!!!! Was there an awkward pause before she answered your question?!!!

George said she left the house wearing gray dress pants that day. Am I wrong?

Thanks for the reply! I agree about the friends who never saw them together that much, but I was speaking of her older friends actually. Annie (who isn't credible).. Sean and Jon D, Chris S... etc..etc.. Most everyone testified that she appeared to be a good mom. Looks can obviously be deceiving.

Also, I'm sorry to laugh but I can't believe there's a debate about wal-mart doors right now. This mans statement seems credible to me and seems very significant to the timeline and KCs demeanor towards her daughter that day.

She was already irritated with Caylee for being happy about something. Who knows what else transpired to make KC murder her daughter. Sigh

I know, right? Seems to me there's a lot more important things to discuss with this doc dump than whether Walmart has a manual door. Just goes to show that anyone who comes forward with info in this case will have their statement picked apart like a vulture. I feel really sorry for them.

I don't understand why people lie or "embellish" their stories especially when it can be all verified in a matter of hours. The fact that he is on the witness list makes me want to believe that he's telling the truth. If his story pans out the state can use him as a witness to prove (a) motive - KC is very jealous of Caylee as already explained by JG. and (b) This will make KC the very last person to have seen Caylee and it will be on tape.

Sorry, if I missed this, but is this person really on the State's witness list? If so, that could be very telling, if not, it would say to me that they ruled his story out.

TIA

How old was this guy. If he was old then this whole description creeps me out. I guess that's my problem. How old is he? I can see a 20 something man saying this but not an older guy. That would be too creepy.

He was born in 1967.. that would make him 42.

Thanks!

What was she wearing in the blockbuster video? Anyone remember?

Okay - so if she was wearing this outfit and NOT the gray striped pants in her car. Did she change. Then change again. Then change again to go to blockbuster.

Or was blockbuster a different day?

To be honest, it has never really been clear to me (despite GA's recollections of last seeing Caylee and KC on the 16th) what the two were ultimately wearing. My thought has always been that KC would leave the house "pretend to go to work/nanny and work" with Caylee, park the car around the corner and wait for whomever (GA most likely) to leave the house...go back inside and change into whatever. Since she was pretending to work...she might very well have left the house in something respectable (befitting someone with an actual job) to give the illusion of going to work/dropping Caylee off at the nanny...leaves the house in the car...staying very close by...comes right back after he leaves...changes clothes...and goes to Walmart (if this latest witness's testimony fits with GA's testimony...assuming that his is true as well)...

I have always thought that something happened during the storm that day. There was one in their zip code. Over an inch of rain...I know it rains alot there...but perhaps KC was so angry with Caylee that she killed her in a a fit of rage.

I can't imagine KC leaving Walmart empty handed. My hope would be that there is other information to cooberate this testimony. Regardless, I have faith that LE has investigated his comments and background. If he were less than credible I would imagine that he would not be on the SA's list. Too many problems if he is not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper