2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it either. JG seems like ideal for Casey. But if you continue to read JG's interview you'll see where he talks about an argument after they were sitting on the couch. Cindy lays out KC in front of Jesse, really putting her down.

Maybe the potentional loss of Caylee and having KC be a real independant Mother was not something an overly possesive Grandparent really wants if it means they won't get custody of their grand-daughter.

IMHO, CA dod not want any other family to have any say in Caylee's raising. As in-laws would have had.

I don't get it either. JG seems like ideal for Casey. But if you continue to read JG's interview you'll see where he talks about an argument after they were sitting on the couch. Cindy lays out KC in front of Jesse, really putting her down.

Maybe the potentional loss of Caylee and having KC be a real independant Mother was not something an overly possesive Grandparent really wants if it means they won't get custody of their grand-daughter.

Nope. JG would have bored KC to death. He is a homebody. She is a partyer.

Also, he's a principled Christian, and she's a promiscuous thief.

Rev. G caught her loving up another guy on MySpace, while she was engaged.

I really wish they'd clue us in to why JG resigned.

Had to be something juicy though for him to have to be let into the back door in order to resign!

Apparenly., both he and LE agreed that he wasn't a right fit, for the job.

Where did you read Jesse had 3 polygraphs?

Jesse had many interviews as well as Tony having many interviews as well as going undercover for LE.

Two polys, over six hours, IIRC.

hi there, when i first read jesse g interview, my gut feeling was that he knew what happened, not that he had any part in it, but just the way he threw out there that it must have been an accident with the pool and some other scenarios IMO

IIRC LE concluded that he had no part in the crime, at all, and knew nothing.

I don't believe that Patty G was saying that rookie cops have merely taken a 12-15 week course in LE - she was saying that it is usually a 12-15 week period of "internship" with a senior officer before they are allowed to hit the streets themselves. Every state is different in terms of the amount of class course education required to be a cop - some allow associate degrees that are more specialized and may give credit for other experience (particularly if the applicant has served in the military), and some require a BS with Criminology as a major or minor before actual police training begins. There are many ways to use a degree in Criminology besides being a police officer, and perhaps Jesse realized once he was actually on the job that he would rather go into another avenue in which that degree would equally serve. (And let's not get started on the number of parents in America who have paid for a degree only to have their child either have changed their major five times or decide that the field just wasn't what they thought it would be - that's too endemic in our society to be of any specific value here).

I'm perplexed by this sudden fascination, primarily driven by the defendant and her team or sympathizers, with being suspicious or attempting to construct what amounts to a character assassination about a former fiance of KC's who, unlike KC herself, has no reputation of pathological lying, stealing from family and friends, acting wild, been observed abusing illegal substances, promiscuity, experiencing extremely dysfunctional domestic relationships, etc. In fact, of all of the people we've "met" from this girl's past, he seems to have had the most caring, honorable intentions of any of them, even offering to marry her after he found out that she lied about him being the father of Caylee. In addition, the fact that his family also opened their home and hearts to KC and little Caylee (until KC apparently decided their rules or expectations of her as a mother were inconvenient and returned home), also makes me think JG and his entire family are just very, very low on the list of potential, REASONABLE suspects here.

I am sure that every single person who knew or spent time with KC last year feels doubly betrayed by her - not only for how she lied to and manipulated them about what was really going on in her life, but for the fact that she and her family have been so eager to deflect blame in any direction but themselves that they have all had to spend an inordinate amount of time and money testifying and paying for legal representation.

It strikes me as strange that many people who have continually reminded us that KC is presumed innocent until proven guilty (which of course applies only to the courtroom), seem to have almost eagerly abandoned the same principle when analyzing her friends and acquaintances.

If we want to start looking at possible suspects (other than the only obvious one), then lets at least look at some of the shadier acquaintances she knew or has had connections with since Caylee was born and stop examining the people who are already victims of KC's "diabolical" manipulations.

IMHO, nobody is shadier than KC.

Here's a new one:

Why DID LE ask JG for 3rd interview/poly? Amy didn't have one...AL didn't have one.....others didn't....SO why Jesse????

Dunno, but he: 1) Volunteered, and cooperated fully w/ LE, and 2) Was entirely cleared.. as was pointed out to CA by that adorable Y.

Going to school and getting a degree is not the same as "walking the beat." What you learn in school or at the Academy may prepare you for the real world of being a cop, however it is a totally different story when you are out on the street facing the criminals.

Same with doctors going to Med School. They first learn out of books until the real world of being a "intern" at a hospital. Some make it and some don't.

Exactly! I walked away from two degrees in Psych, to become a nurse.

The only mistake Jesse made is knowing Casey. Jesse is not a "person of interest" nor is he a "suspect."

This says it ALL!

I tried to click on "Thank You" 50 times, but... no joy.;-)

The fact that it came from Casey's own mouth to "stay away" and "don't trust him" (in so many words) leads me to believe Jesse's in line for sainthood. The only thing he may be guilty of is holding on to the belief that someone he truly cared for, once upon a time, hurt/killed someone he felt blessed to have had in his life- Caylee. This could not have been an easy thing for him to wrap his brain around...especially early on. If there were inconsistencies in his version of events, it doesn't surprise me. He was no doubt hoping beyond hope that Casey could NOT be involved. JMO

I'm guessing that he's not a deceitful person, and doesn't understand how a nicely-wrapped gift box can have something repellant, inside.

That might have worked against him, on the streets as a cop.

He would've had to work with sociopaths every, single day. \

Just MOO.

I am thinkin' KC's warnings about JG were actually intended more to draw attention to him as a suspect...

I think she actually made a lame attempt to frame him early on-She called him a bit more, she went to his house, she got him out to the beach...She buttered him up while at the same time, she put herself in his picture, and him in hers.
Then, the grand finale was at the jail, she was just waiting for his name to be brought up, so she could feign fear and contempt-She could tell everyone that he had been "stalking" her, that he had been trying to get around Caylee.....She is a poor actress, but her parents bought it and started their dirty work on JG.
LA did not buy the "stalking" KC thing, he knew the calls were between both-But LA seemed to be swayed by the negative light around JG's resignation, as well as the fact that he did not know JG as well as some of the other guys KC and he grew up with. Made it easy for CA to bring LA to their camp on this one.

I think that's EXACTLY what she was doing.

Rev. G, said KC took the shower at JG's w/ th door oopen. He thought she might be trying to get some DNA.

Apparently, JG didn't bite.

Casey and her family couldn't have picked a more upstanding young man to try and pin this on, IMO. Jesse answerwed all questions that were asked of him honestly. I was very impressed with his interviews and the few appearances he did on TV. In the beginning, he even refused to admit that Casey could have done something like this. IMO, he will make a great witness for the state.

I just wonder when Casey is sittting in that defendant's chair and people like Jesse take the stand, how will she be able to look them in the eye ? I know she's not equipped w/ the normal ability to feel shame, but even with her callousness, I don't understand how she can live with herself.

You just said how. Sociopaths don't feel guilty or shame.

I think that's EXACTLY what she was doing.

Rev. G, said KC took the shower at JG's w/ th door oopen. He thought she might be trying to get some DNA.

Apparently, JG didn't bite.
I don't. I don't give her credit for that many brain cells. The night before she showed up at Jessie's is the ONLY night she didn't MOOCH a place to stay at until she landed herself in jail. She wanted to have a shower IMO and Jessie was the only "sucker" who she felt confident would "let her in" after she had spent a night sleeping in Tony's car in the boons.

Take a look a the ping map/calender for the night previous!

MOO

Bold by me:

Most rookie cops are just acedemy graduates 12-15 weeks course. JG had 4 YEARS OF COLLEGE course in CRIMMINOLOGY!!! You don't just walk away from a Bachelor Of Science Degree!!! Most people don't, not that soon anyway. Not to mention that the other officers make it out to be a BAD subject for JG! Not me....them!!!

I walked away from a BA AND an MA.

I don't. I don't give her credit for that many brain cells. The night before she showed up at Jessie's is the ONLY night she didn't MOOCH a place to stay at until she landed herself in jail. She wanted to have a shower IMO and Jessie was the only "sucker" who she felt confident would "let her in" after she had spent a night sleeping in Tony's car in the boons.

Take a look a the ping map/calender for the night previous!

MOO

You could be right!

Brini - I always enjoy reading your posts and am happy to see you here! Is everyone else gone???? :eek:

Back atcha, PP! I've missed our pastel feline!

Glad you are back!

It's going.... we'll it's going. :eek:

Here's a new one:

Why DID LE ask JG for 3rd interview/poly? Amy didn't have one...AL didn't have one.....others didn't....SO why Jesse????

Perhaps Jesse had more information pointing to Casey than her other friends and LE wanted to hear what he had to say. At any rate, LE apparently cleared him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chala