2008.07.22 Shirley P. Interview (Cindy's Mother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shirleys comment about KC hating her Mom more than loving Caylee. I know mothers and daughters sometimes bump heads but to be such a spiteful, hurtful person, to bite the hand that feeds you...It is so hard to imagine. I could never treat my mom that way no matter what she did KC could have left the house.. She was old enough but she needed her mother to leach off of since she was to lazy to get off her azz and provide a life for her and her daughter. All of this could of been avoided if KC was not such a selfish ....Well you know.

I really like this lady. (((hugs to you, Shirley)))

Does anyone know if she is a witness for either side?

I believe she is on the State's witness list...who better than this greatgrandmother who knew the pattern of her own daughter and granddaughter...so powerful to hear, I believe KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....powerful and will drive that home to those jurors...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Am I right in thinking that when Cindy Anthony first approached LE it was to try and get ICA arrested as a form of "Parental Discipline"?

Am I right in thinking that when Cindy Anthony first approached LE it was to try and get ICA arrested as a form of "Parental Discipline"?

I think Cindy first called LE to strong arm ICA into taking her to Caylee. Cindy, on her own, wasn't getting anywhere with ICA.

I think the last 911 call from Cindy was pure panic because ICA had just told her she wasn't hiding Caylee anywhere and that she didn't know where Caylee was.

When LE wasn't able to get ICA to give up information that produced Caylee, Cindy did want Casey arrested, which led to the handcuffing incident. But, I don't think the goal was "Parental Discipline". Cindy wanted Caylee back.

At some point, the Anthony's added up ICA's lies, the smell from the trunk & no Caylee and realizing Caylee was beyond saving, they circled their wagons around ICA. IIRC, Cindy was saying to people that she couldn't lose both of them.

snipped................If he was visiting KC on July 28...yet she wasn't arrested until July 15th....what is he referring to when he says "everything has changed from a month ago" ??? That would be June 28th.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......end of snip.

IMO, it seemed like a month to LEE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95