2008.07.30 Brian B. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
doesn't this brian also state that he heard fighting over father's day weekend?
but now he states he returned home from chicago June 16th
and doesn't mention any fight

They're up, 10 individual files:

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/

They're named by first and last initials, and the 092308 date.

I find, that to keep the pdf's from freezing my computer, if I use the page down key instead of the down arrow key, my puter is more cooperative.

Many thanks TC - I had so many issues last night with the photo copies I finally gave up trying to read any of them.

DT :blowkiss:

That shovel that she borrowed from BB me puzzles. I can't really see KC digging a hole big enough to bury Caylee. I was thinking perhaps she was shoveling sand from the sandbox to take with her as a way of sinking and weighting down the poor little girl's body in some swamp or lake.

The shovel was not really dirty when it was returned and sand would not be muddy or sticky. I believe she had the shovel for an hour. Her car was backed up so maybe she had a bucket of some sort full of and she as putting in the trunk.

I thought AL had a black jeep suv. Seems like I saw that in the original 400 pages released but I'm sure not going back through those tonight. Does anyone else remember?

Anthony "Tony" L had a black SUV, and he testified that he had it towed from his apartment to Tom's Repair on June 9.

For list of Who's Who in progress (please let me know if you see errors or think a name should be added by PMing me here). FYI, I am reading the latest released pages and will add info into this Who's Who. Also am adding info provided in posts by Exit13 and Nitrouspwrdss.

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=172

Brian wasn't absolutely sure it was a pickup because he said he just kinda glanced at it. I noticed on NG 9-23 they were repeating showing a clip of AL walking away from a vehicle that looked green on my tv. It wasn't a pick up, but since Brian wasn't sure about it but did say it was a smaller size 'truck' I wanted to get other's opinions on this. And in AL's statement, he said he waited in the car about fifteen minutes for CA to come out of the house (wasn't this the same day as the gas can incident?)So Brian saw a 'man' at the house and AL admits he was there.

BUT Brian says he SAW the man go inside the garage.

Brian says it was a white male with brownish hair that he saw go inside the garage with Casey on the 23rd...
line 11 pg 172

So, we have a mystery man...or the man is TL. But TL said he stayed in the vehicle, right?

That shovel that she borrowed from BB me puzzles. I can't really see KC digging a hole big enough to bury Caylee. I was thinking perhaps she was shoveling sand from the sandbox to take with her as a way of sinking and weighting down the poor little girl's body in some swamp or lake.

The shovel was not really dirty when it was returned and sand would not be muddy or sticky. I believe she had the shovel for an hour. Her car was backed up so maybe she had a bucket of some sort full of and she as putting in the trunk.

I have often thought, after seeing inside of their garage numerous times, that this family is ALL ABOUT TOTES. It is possible that Casey put Caylee inside of a plastic tote-there were plenty available to her, and then perhaps she either shoveled in sand or enough dirt to cover her and make the box heavy? One thing is for certain-nobody on earth has seen Caylee since the 15th of June, (I am not trusting that George saw her on the 16th after he outright LIED about the gas can incident as I always suspected)...so whatever happened to poor sweet baby Caylee happened on the night of the 15th. Maybe Casey was so "out of her mind" about all of her lies unraveling around her that she put Caylee to sleep with the chloroform with the intention of putting herself to sleep afterward as well, and they would both die together, but it did not work out, and only Caylee died? I don't know, but I do believe she put Caylee IN something, as I do not believe for one moment that she would or could HANDLE her dead child or just leave her laying in the trunk while she figured out what to do with her.

Just wanted to bump this because I just finished reading the new docs and BBs interview bothered me. Any other thoughts/comments from anybody?

Bumping - And giving my thoughts on the "backing into the garage" statements. I believe the first time was to place Caylee in the backyard after she died. The second time, was to move her to a better location - still in the backyard; hence the dogs hitting in the backyard twice. The third "back in" was to move her from the backyard to where ever she is now...IMO

If my neighbor borrowed a shovel, I would just say leave it on the front porch when you're done, but Brian seems a little concerned about getting his shovel back.
I have been looking on the internet under Orange County Sheriffs Dept, etc. But can't find anywhere to see if a burglary or incident report has been filed for Brian's address or any other address on Hopespring Drive. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If my neighbor borrowed a shovel, I would just say leave it on the front porch when you're done, but Brian seems a little concerned about getting his shovel back.
I have been looking on the internet under Orange County Sheriffs Dept, etc. But can't find anywhere to see if a burglary or incident report has been filed for Brian's address or any other address on Hopespring Drive. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=323

There was a phone number posted here from one of the documents.
If you Google the # it takes you to "someone" selling his black Jeep...
It has no doors. (How could Casey have driven the jeep through the car wash with no doors?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back