2008.07.30 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine living the nightmare these people have been living, only to come to the jail to find her smiling and giddy with glee , especialy when you are relaying to her how hard it has been for you?

I believe that she is enjoying the torture she is putting her parents through.

Casey says over and over again......I just want to go home.

Not, I just want Caylee home.

Ugh. After only skimming through a few minutes of each of the videos long enough to gauge their family dynamic I felt drained. It is almost inconceivable how much energy all of them expend enabling each other. It drains me just to watch!

How can you live your life constantly lying about every detail of every event of every day? How can you be happy playing into the fantasy of the lying ringleader in your life just because you're not strong enough to live without them? I just watch them lying and leading and buying and insinuating then swallowing each others crap. It's disturbing and frustrating.

Poor Caylee. She never had a chance.

Casey says over and over again......I just want to go home.

Not, I just want Caylee home.

Or "I want Caylee to come home, BUT I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN SHE GETS THERE."

After these tapes, I want the DP. I was happy with LWOP before but now, I don't want taxpayers hard earned $$$ going to keep a monster like this alive. No point keeping something this twisted alive. IMHO.

After these tapes, I want the DP. I was happy with LWOP before but now, I don't taxpayers hard earned $$$ going to keep a monster like this alive. No point keeping something this twisted alive. IMHO.

As I've been watching these tapes, I've started to believe Casey has a strong chance of getting the DP. Before today, I was pretty sure she'd get life if/when convicted.

how about she hates the food.......with all she eats in crap, may she gain weight, napping and reading!!!

After these tapes, I want the DP. I was happy with LWOP before but now, I don't want taxpayers hard earned $$$ going to keep a monster like this alive. No point keeping something this twisted alive. IMHO.
+1 :hopping_mad:

this visit can easily be summed up as kc's best effort to keep stringing them along. GA and CA are sitting there in awe at how fast she can make their head spin, how she can talk them into a completely different conversation. I would put this in the same genre as a political speech, she hit many "key" slogans and when she got a favorable response just kept pounding the "stay strong" and "we can bring Caylee home" BS right on que. Let's not forget the always popular, "when I get out I will discuss things I can't discuss in here". kc's motto must be, "If I don't stop talking, they can't ask any questions."

Casey's reactions are so abnormal. Cindy said something about how worried and concerned Casey must be about Caylee and Casey responds by saying she has to keep herself distracted. I recall when my son was very sick in the hospital, there was no distracting me from worrying. Heaven help the person who tried to distract me!

George tells Casey he loves her. "I know"
We miss you. "I know"

Boy, these people do more "reaching out" than a tub full of octypussies.

Casey's reactions are so abnormal. Cindy said something about how worried and concerned Casey must be about Caylee and Casey responds by saying she has to keep herself distracted. I recall when my son was very sick in the hospital, there was no distracting me from worrying. Heaven help the person who tried to distract me!

George tells Casey he loves her. "I know"
We miss you. "I know"

But it's just not "I know" it's how she says it. Almost condescendingly. She does it quite often during these interviews.

I know...this "reaching out" crap has got to go!!!!!! Lee says that a lot too. Speaking of him, is there going to be a thread about his convos w/ KC? I think he's so annoying w/ his playing "detective" bit, so much so that I'm not going to watch his videos. Just wondering if there would be any info about them?

Listening out of order. I started with this one and all I can say is there is just something so very, very wrong with the interaction between these three. The way they speak is almost scripted. I can't really put my finger on any specific thing but the disconnect between them is extraordinarily weird to say the least. Their choice of words in their dialogue is so abnormal, especially KC's. It's something like ultra elite; example: most people say "I talked to so and so about such and such." KC and her parents say "I reached out to so and so about such and such." Who do any of us know that speak like this, that carry on everyday conversations with words that aren't usually used in "Normal" conversation?
I would love to hear what an expert in language would say about their choices of words in normal conversation. Normal for them of course but very abnormal for most of society.

"Reach Out"
What TV show did those two words come from? I think it's from a crime show, ahhh, can't remember.

I think it was NYPD Blue - Dennis Franz was always "reaching out" and I think David Caruso "reached out" too in the first season. :)

"Reach Out"
What TV show did those two words come from? I think it's from a crime show, ahhh, can't remember.

Reach out, reach out and touch someone
Reach out, call up America
People from coast to coast,
calling on friends to keep them close.

Reach out, reach out and touch someone
Reach out, Call up and just say hi

how about she hates the food.......with all she eats in crap, may she gain weight, napping and reading!!!

I think that she has an eating/exercise disorder as well. from some of the text about exercise and eating that didn't sound "normal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23