2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone questioned who "Na-Naw" could be? It is yet another mystery babysitter name which he mentioned.

Where are you going with this? What is it's significance? I do recall reading theories and such regarding this but I think it was on the psychic type thread - is there something more legit than that? Please tell.

Also what is the bomb - the bit about the guy claiming he helped Casey with her car and all that? That is weird.

I thought that line of questioning was interesting, considering some member came up with the chemicals in refrigerants could be used to make chloroform. Errr.. Sumpin like dat.. :crazy:

That was a bit intense where LE threw out there what looked to be an actual report made about a mechanic and the smell in Casey's car.

It looks to me like they're working on an accomplice.

i know that here in MD, if i go into a 7-11 to buy alcohol, anyone that is with me has to show ID or they will not sell me alcohol. just their policy...

That makes sense. There is probably nothing to that. But if that's the deal, Casey should have stayed outside.

It just caught my attention but in no way points fingers for anything.

Has anyone questioned who "Na-Naw" could be? It is yet another mystery babysitter name which he mentioned.

I'm wondering if Casey has any friends who's name sounds like that, as in Caylee saying that way. Or is this Casey's grandmother?

That was a bit intense where LE threw out there what looked to be an actual report made about a mechanic and the smell in Casey's car.

It looks to me like they're working on an accomplice.
Thanks for reminding me. I need to go back and read that again. It was interesting.

Question..does anybody think it is odd that in Tony's interview that he said Casey left her phone there but yet later that same night Casey is supposed to be texting friends to let them know Casey is missing? How did the cell phone get from Tony's apt back to Casey so she could text people?????

Lee picked up Caseys things from tony's and I think he sent the txt msg on her phone to all her contacts .

ok that was from the 15th right? if im correct on that didnt tony L still have her cell cause Lee didnt leave the house till midnight to go over there to get her belongings and didnt return back home till about 2.30. so i question who sent that text wasnt any of the A's

I believe LE sent texts to her friends about the missing baby

Lee went to Tony's that night and picked up KC's stuff - including the cell phone.

Yeah, but Lee said it was around midnight that he picked up her stuff. The texts supposedly went out earlier than that I think.

I'm wondering if Casey has any friends who's name sounds like that, as in Caylee saying that way. Or is this Casey's grandmother?

I'm thinking it is referring to her grandmother as well. My stepfather was Yugoslavian and everyone called his mother Nana - pronounced the same way it was in the ww interview. My other friend is Italian and her grandkids call her Nonny, pronounced Naw-nee. I think this may have been the A's pet name for the grandmother, bottom line.

Who else is this guy associated with? He doesn't appear to be well known.

Who else is this guy associated with? He doesn't appear to be well known.

He works with AH. KC and AH went to a party at his house on July 4th. He was also listed on KC's jail visitation log, but she canceled all visits with anyone other than family before he visited. She had only seen him twice.

I wonder if LE has the two names confused with the Ryan report incident they speak of.

Walters and Waters

Yeah but what is that bit about a Ryan claiming that he (WW) made statements about a body in a car??? That was really strange and I can't understand it...

Often when people get in trouble with the law they try to give police information about other people and/or an unrelated case in order to get some sort of benefit from the police re the trouble they are in. The info they give police is often not true.

He works with AH. KC and AH went to a party at his house on July 4th. He was also listed on KC's jail visitation log, but she canceled all visits with anyone other than family before he visited. She had only seen him twice.
Yes, but Casey was actively pursuing him on text messages. I can't wait to read those!!

He mentions classic Red Flags of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

1. needing lots of attention
2. talking constantly about themselves
3. needing people around all the time - always doing something
4. appearing to be interested in everything you are interested in
5. talking and flirting with him while she already had a boyfriend
6. cancelling plans at the last minute with vague excuses
7. being a " caring " take charge person ( the towel and decorating)

This guy dodged a bullet - he was probably going to be her next
victim - she was already setting the stage .

He mentions classic Red Flags of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

1. needing lots of attention
2. talking constantly about themselves
3. needing people around all the time - always doing something
4. appearing to be interested in everything you are interested in
5. talking and flirting with him while she already had a boyfriend
6. cancelling plans at the last minute with vague excuses
7. being a " caring " take charge person ( the towel and decorating)

This guy dodged a bullet - he was probably going to be her next
victim - she was already setting the stage .

She had to! Hawkins wasn't in the bag yet and TonE was mentioning he might not return to Fl. Casey needed to have another prepped and ready to roll. :p what a girl!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back