Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's on your mind?
Casey Anthony and the Death Penalty 5/16/2010 - Steph Watts | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio
www.blogtalkradio.com
wattsupwiththis

WILL SHE OR WONT SHE GET THE DEATH PENALTY? COULD YOU SENTENCE A YOUNG MOTHER TO DIE? May 16 2010

Wow! I just noticed this. If it has been discussed before ignore me please!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html
Nate's interview

http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/Cliint_House_interview_part1_transcript.html
Clint's interview

They were TL's room mates right?
Clint said KC always said Caylee was with the grandparents ONLY???
Nate said she told stories of a nanny and the beach???

those two guys are not on the same page IMO...

ETA:

Nancy Grace:
NATE: No, ma`am. She didn`t. There was a point where -- you know, we had asked her a couple of times, Hey, you know, how come we haven`t seen Caylee in a while, because when Tony and her first started dating, Caylee would come over to the house a few times, they would go down to the pool, or you know, whatever, Tony`s taking them out to dinner and stuff.

And so after a point, we -- she just hadn`t been coming around, and we even asked her, Hey, you know, how come you haven`t brought Caylee by lately? And it was always, Oh, she`s with the nanny, they`re at either the beach or they`re over at Disney World or they`re at Universal. And you know, to us, it is summertime. We were under the impression that Casey was working. So I mean, during the summer, children are, you know, off doing things, so (INAUDIBLE)

Greta:
VAN SUSTEREN: When did she stop saying that Caylee — if you remember, about when — when did she stop saying Caylee was at the grandparents’?

HOUSE: She never stopped saying that. That was the only thing she ever told us.

VAN SUSTEREN: So up until July 1, was she still saying that Caylee was with the grandparents? And what’s your level of certainty that she was still up until July 1 saying that Caylee was at the grandparents’?

HOUSE: Positive.

VAN SUSTEREN: Positive?

HOUSE: Positive. She always — any time we ever asked her, any time any of my friends over asked her where Caylee was, she always said she was with the grandparents.
(END VIDEOTAPE)

Thank you for bringing this up. It is very interesting. IMO

Thank you for bringing this up. It is very interesting. IMO

You are welcome... Nate had the girlfriend Cam do you know? I am not sure.
I am thinking she told Nate and Cam the nanny story to make herself look more important or in a sociallly higher class than Cam.

House... I never heard of a girlfriend. So maybe she told him a less interesting story?

Sounds like something KC might do. IMO

Here's an old interview with Cindy after Casey's original bond hearing on July 22, 2008. At 1:28 in the video Cindy says "I didn't want anybody to think that my daughter did anything to harm her child, because she hasn't."

http://www.wesh.com/video/16957990/index.html

That is such an odd statement to me. If you really believe that your daughter did nothing, wouldn't you say just that? For instance I would say 'my daughter did nothing to harm her child.' Instead Cindy doesn't want anyone to 'think' that. To me this early statement explains Cindy's behavior for the past two years. She knew Casey did something but the most important thing to Cindy is that no one else thinks that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh