2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We see it in real time, but it was 25 days ago. Could anything have changed in that time?

(CA has to be concerned by now about the lawsuit from ZG.--and it is very quiet on the homefront.) Anyone else find it odd that there has not even been a snip of an interview of the gps in the last three weeks?
MN, their new criminal attorney, is trying to keep them underwraps, imo.

I don't think they are that worried about the lawsuit since Casey has nothing to really sue for. The worry would be that in a civil trial other things could come to light, imo.

I don't, but instead of that problem...Yuri blew my computer up. LOL As soon as he started talking...it made a weird noise, blipped, and it took me 15 mins or so to get it to reboot properly. :eek:
That is a whole 'nother issue:blowkiss:

I don't, but instead of that problem...Yuri blew my computer up. LOL As soon as he started talking...it made a weird noise, blipped, and it took me 15 mins or so to get it to reboot properly. :eek:

SS, must have been all that drooling on the keyboard :blowkiss:

We see it in real time, but it was 25 days ago. Could anything have changed in that time?

(CA has to be concerned by now about the lawsuit from ZG.--and it is very quiet on the homefront.) Anyone else find it odd that there has not even been a snip of an interview of the gps in the last three weeks?

I'm sure Cindy and George's lawyer told them to stop talking, but I'm also wondering if he told Cindy she is in serious trouble and not to add to it. He is a defense attorney afterall.

I'm sure Cindy and George's lawyer told them to stop talking, but I'm also wondering if he told Cindy she is in serious trouble and not to add to it. He is a defense attorney afterall.

You hit the nail on the head!

When Cindy was going on about the week of June 16-20 and the week of June 23-27, when Casey was Out of town and calling Cindy, The detectives looked like they were Baffled by what she was saying. WTF lady this is when Casey said she had not seen her daughter, remember and she is telling Cindy that the Nanny is with her. How can Cindy even look at her in that house is beyond me.

I think the police were asking for her (Cindy's medical records or possibly Casey's) and Cindy said, "I already looked at them. There is nothing there." !!!!!!! And Yuri said something to the effect that they dealt in facts and needed her to cooperate and turn over the information, regardless of what she things about it.

OK, I just have to say this. Casey started sending text messages to her friends around the 25th of June that her DAD borrowed her car!!!! And Yuri was asking Cindy if she loaned Casey her green truck!!! AND Cindy and George almost divorced - I'm starting to wonder if Cindy and Casey were planning to throw George under the bus for this!!!!! Am I wrong to think this sounds like some kind of a setup? What do you all think?
I think Cindy would throw her own parents under the bus to save Casey.

George and Cindy are already working at cross purposes. This "family"(and using family to describe them is a disservice to the term 'family') They are genetically similar - they all lie - and Cindy needs to know that the police are NOT lying down on the job. She also needs to know that they can not tell her everything.

And I was horrified to her her say that when Caylee's (father) died it was closure for her. How selfish is a person would find closure in their Grand daughters fathers death. And he supposedly didn't want any think to do with her,but Cindy had papers drawn up in case something happened to Casey.

When Cindy was going on about the week of June 16-20 and the week of June 23-27, when Casey was Out of town and calling Cindy, The detectives looked like they were Baffled by what she was saying. WTF lady this is when Casey said she had not seen her daughter, remember and she is telling Cindy that the Nanny is with her. How can Cindy even look at her in that house is beyond me.

Cindy is full of it. She is denying the smell of decomposition again and saying is's pizza and maggots again.

Someone needs to gag her quick. She's a menace to people. Her nursing license should be yanked for incompetence and lying. I say burn her at the stake along with her daughter.

1: how long did CA and GA live apart, the reason I ask is because of the seperation and he was not wearing his wedding ring when all this started and after a few weeks all he would do is hold his hands close to his face so everytime he was on video or a photo was taken you could see that the bright and shiny ring was on his left hand.

2: where did he live during their troubled times, stayed with them or elsewhere.

3:CA was or is a nurse and is or was out on workers comp or what ever, she sures moves good for a person on disability or workers comp.

4: MY HEAD IS SPINNING, just like all the lies they are telling!.

Just my thought.

I think it was when Cindy got to the part about Zanny getting in an accident, and getting a concussion that they just had to stop her, she was saying things and talking like she believed what she was saying. She is going to be a riot to watch on the witness stand at trial.

"You guys think I'm some fricken lunitic" she said.....:crazy: :drink:

I think Cindy created and melded Casey in her own likeness over her entire life. She controlled and abused her for years, developed her lying techniques and nurtured her spawn. Casey created a fantasy world to live up to her mother's expectations. That fantasy world crumbled on the 15th and Casey did the unthinkable to spite her mother. Casey is Cindy, but Casey took it to the next level.

Just a thought - Casey would have been pregnant during the second half of her senior year of high school. Cindy said she got pregnant by a classmate - Eric. So, could it be that Cindy forced Casey to drop out of high school in order to keep her pregnancy a secret from Eric? I mean, everything seems to be about Cindy "being in control, " doesn't it? So this would be one way to KEEP the biological father out of the situation and out of the Anthony's lives. Never let him know he had a child so he wouldn't try to get custody or visitation.

1: how long did CA and GA live apart, the reason I ask is because of the seperation and he was not wearing his wedding ring when all this started and after a few weeks all he would do is hold his hands close to his face so everytime he was on video or a photo was taken you could see that the bright and shiny ring was on his left hand.

2: where did he live during their troubled times, stayed with them or elsewhere.

3:CA was or is a nurse and is or was out on workers comp or what ever, she sures moves good for a person on disability or workers comp.

4: MY HEAD IS SPINNING, just like all the lies they are telling!.

Just my thought.

IIRC he lived in Fort Meyers Cindy is not on disability that I am aware off,just on leave from work.

Just a thought - Casey would have been pregnant during the second half of her senior year of high school. Cindy said she got pregnant by a classmate - Eric. So, could it be that Cindy forced Casey to drop out of high school in order to keep her pregnancy a secret from Eric? I mean, everything seems to be about Cindy "being in control, " doesn't it? So this would be one way to KEEP the biological father out of the situation and out of the Anthony's lives. Never let him know he had a child so he wouldn't try to get custody or visitation.

IIRC the family didn't know she was pregnant ontil she was like 7 months.

IIRC the family didn't know she was pregnant ontil she was like 7 months.

Hey, they lie about everything. What makes you think they weren't lieing about that? I think they didn't want anyone to know she was pregnant, but then when she was 7 months along, it was so obvious that they couldn't continue to lie, so they acted like it was a big surprise.

It's just like when George reported the missing gas cans to the police then claimed to be surprised they were in Casey's car - when he knew darn well that Casey had stolen them before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1