2008.08.05 Greta Interview with Anthonys

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The whole interview in its' entirety won't be up till tomorrow. Greta said stay tuned for the resat of it tomorrow. Isn't that what she said? I was hoping the whole interview would be up tonight but I don't think so.

If Cindy was so disorganized, why were Casey and Caylee's rooms decorated so perfectly?

"As the Anthony's World Turns"
They don't seem to have a dull moment! Ok, Cindy finds the charges today a "victory"!! That is amusing! They (LE) probably went ahead and filed charges to hold her, (These kind of Liars would CERTAINLY be a HIGH FLIGHT RISK!) they aren't stupid! She isn't going anywhere anytime soon and just maybe never. If the DNA is what I am thinking it's going to show (JMO!) The LE would probably have PLENTY of circumstanial evidence for a murder conviction if in fact sweet Caylee is no longer alive.. Who in their right mind would consider this a victory?

Funny, they CLAIM to speak the truth about everything yet NOONE of them will tell LE where Caylee is????? Think Casey thinks she is smarter than LE, like has she never heard of SWAT TEAMS? Since she obiviously "can't pick good baby sitters, haha?" is she assuming a Swat Team is uncapable of resucing Caylee???

She looked today on one of the media links like she may be close to cracking.... hope when she loses her mind, her MOUTH takes over so this sweet baby can be found...

BTW, I think the family is trying to appear more media friendly cause they "may" finally understand that everyone else in the country is not stupid and doesn't buy ignorant excuses.. Sorry, just had to rant for a moment, probably need to ignore new info but dang, miss a day and it takes 2 days to catch up :(

If Cindy was so disorganized, why were Casey and Caylee's rooms decorated so perfectly?

because cindy cleaned them up for company? aka 8 zillion cameras?

all things must be pristine in the house of anthony.

Yes, why would you lock a shed in your own backyard when it's behind a fence and you have dogs?
I have a shed, three kayaks and one sailboat in my yard, I don't lock any of them up. I have a fenced yard and two dog.

George wasn't locking it to keep out a stranger.

Locked it so Casey would not be able to break in again. She knew what was in the shed. She knew that a shovel was in there too, and counted on it. But when the shed was locked, she had to go to a neighbor to borrow a shovel.

Greta, thank you for this story!! I can't wait for the 2 hour interview.

BTW, I think the family is trying to appear more media friendly cause they "may" finally understand that everyone else in the country is not stupid and doesn't buy ignorant excuses.. Sorry, just had to rant for a moment, probably need to ignore new info but dang, miss a day and it takes 2 days to catch up :(

well they are doing a fine job appearing more media friendly and compulsively lying so much that it's getting fricking ridiculous already.

HOW ON EARTH ARE THESE PEOPLE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

is this a scheme hatched by the LE to let the family dig themselves into a hole they won't be able to get themselves out of?

this will be one messed up court case. lies under oath, recorded on television. inconsistencies so bad they must have terminal memory loss to keep going at it like this and not realize how they say one thing then another within a span of five minutes.

Has anyone tracked down extended family? Surely there are Great-Aunts/Uncles, cousins, Caylee's great-grandparents out there SOMEWHERE???? Why are none of them either helping or something.. (May already be posted elsewhere, ya'll post to fast for me to keep on top of it all :)

What in the world??? With lights, camera and action George says he sees Caylee on June 24th @what ever time that was! :bang: I AM IN SHOCK AT THE MOMENT!!!!

The show was 2 hours?
The posts here say that george said he saw Casey on the 24th not Caylee.

Has anyone tracked down extended family? Surely there are Great-Aunts/Uncles, cousins, Caylee's great-grandparents out there SOMEWHERE???? Why are none of them either helping or something.. (May already be posted elsewhere, ya'll post to fast for me to keep on top of it all :)

Well when one seems to excuse lying and the other pins a theft on a neighbor, I think I'm seeing why no one is coming out to rally around them.

Oh, and then Cindy confronted one of the few friends who did on one of the CNN shows tonight (NG or LKL don't remember)

I would SOOOO love to be a fly on the wall in the LE's Office!!! Can only imagine what info they may have up their sleeves, don't doubt for one minute myself that they probably have lots! Probably keep sucking the Anthony's in to talk as it is probably digging Casey's HOLE DEEPER! Ok , if she isn't guilty of anything, haha, I will eat my words! I only hope Caylee is alive and found and will be more than happy too.

I have a hard time believing that Casey showed up at a house where she doesn't live at anymore, borrowed a shovel and started removing bamboo from the yard. Especially considering she was hiding the fact that her daughter was "missing" from the people who live there.

I don't think these people had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. I think they are distressed people that are hoping that the baby is alive and that their daughter is, for once, telling the truth. I think they are in a severe denial, but that doesn't make them guilty of anything excpet poor judgement.
I think we should be careful about the accusations being made on this thread about these people as I don;t think they are implicated at this point in any way and are possibly being duped by their daughter.jmho.

Gpa was yapping about car maintenance and wanted a wedge thing to do something to Cindy's car, and it was in Casey's and she didn't want him to go near it (or something along those lines) and in the trunk were the gas cans was essentially how he found them.

In the current variation.

George doesn't know how to lie very well, does he?

I do agree JBean, though I also agree as a parent and grandparent if they never stood up to the plate so to speak, NOW is the time to do that. I understand from a parent's perspective protecting your child but if one of my children pulled this, they would not sleep if I have my way until ALL the questions were answered.. I do understand none of us are the same but how many times would one continue to allow an adult child to steal and lie and ignore it especially when your grandchild is missing.. Don't know that to many people would act as such at this point in time.

Mr. Anthony, imo, is saying that he got the gas cans out of the car on the 24th so that he can cover for the fact that they were actually in the car when he cleaned it out on the 15th of July when it was picked up from the tow yard. He failed to inform LE of this and he knows that he should have.

Sitting here with my fiancee' who I now have hooked on this case and trying to come up with a theory....the only one we agree on is Casey is as crazy as the guy on the Greyhound bus in Canada that decapitated his seatmate.
We have tried to theorize that it was a drug deal gone bad or some kind of debt, but there has been so much publicity on this case, if by some chance Caylee is being held, the captors would have bailed by now, either dropping the child off somewhere, or worse.
Casey knows where her child is. Period.

Spanky, my first thought was that she sold her child to a pedifile (sp??), but since everyone smelled the decomposing body (Cindy and George) in the trunk, I changed my mind and believed that Casey put her daughter in the trunk so she could party.

You hear of all those parents who party and put their child in the car and leave them. The parents want to gamble (Indian Reservations to gamble) They want to gamble, but do not want to be caught with a child in their car. Going this way, their kid cannot be seen and they are off the hook. I think this was a regular practice with Casey. Was there any food in the trunk (like cheerios or breakfast foods)?

Casey put Caylee in the trunk, told her she would be right back, as usual. Casey probably has done this a number of times, but when the heat got to be so much, Caylee died.

When Caylee could not be revivied, (as if she even cared or tried to revie her), Casey decided to just bury her. Then Caylee would never be a burden again.

Party, party party. I wonder if there were stuffed animals or a blanket in the trunk and if any fibers were tested.

Then this leads to the storage shed and the shovel ...

I do agree JBean, though I also agree as a parent and grandparent if they never stood up to the plate so to speak, NOW is the time to do that. I understand from a parent's perspective protecting your child but if one of my children pulled this, they would not sleep if I have my way until ALL the questions were answered.. I do understand none of us are the same but how many times would one continue to allow an adult child to steal and lie and ignore it especially when your grandchild is missing.. Don't know that to many people would act as such at this point in time.
Oh of course I agree with you Straitfan. but I think it is wrong (for posters)to accuse them of being involved in the possible murder of caylee or covering up the actual crime. jmho of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali
Back