2008.08.06 Cindy on NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Caylee died in the carseat... I don't think Caylee died in the trunk of her mother's car... I think Caylee was murdered in the Anthony home. Giving Casey access to everything she needed to murder that poor baby. It gave her privacy and a very rare brand of duct tape.

Not to mention it probably gave Casey some kind of sick satisfaction that she murdered Caylee in Cindy's home. The same home that Cindy had threatened, once again, to get custody of Caylee and kick Casey out of the house. The same home that Casey had countered Cindy's threat with a threat of her own... that she would take Caylee and Cindy would never see her again... possibly even saying something even more evil than Cindy could have ever imagined like... "I'll kill Caylee before I'd ever see you get custody of her." Throwing Cindy into a blind rage... Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and began to choke her. All which I believe happened the night before Casey murdered Caylee... in Cindy's home!

Just my opinion of course!

Hi, I've been lurking for quite some time - thank you all for your well thought out and insightful posts. This case just gets to me and has from the very beginning. Being the Grandmother of four little ones makes me just want to try to understand where Cindy is coming from. I can understand Cindy's "denial" to a point - it must be torture to accept that a beloved Granddaughter was dead by your own child's hands. But Cindy really does bring new meaning to this concept. And I thought Scott Peterson's mom was bad...

Anyway, I do believe that Casey is a cold blooded killer and was/is filled with rage at her "smother mother". Poor little Caylee suffered the consequences of that big fight and was murdered because her mother was pissed at her mother. Just awful.

I think I read that the trail is scheduled to begin on May 9th which just happens to be my birthday. I'm wondering if that's a sign of things to come?

Again, thanks for your input here in this forum. You all are so very interesting and have such great deductive skills!

I don't think that Caylee died in the carseat... I don't think Caylee died in the trunk of her mother's car... I think Caylee was murdered in the Anthony home. Giving Casey access to everything she needed to murder that poor baby. It gave her privacy and a very rare brand of duct tape.

Not to mention it probably gave Casey some kind of sick satisfaction that she murdered Caylee in Cindy's home. The same home that Cindy had threatened, once again, to get custody of Caylee and kick Casey out of the house. The same home that Casey had countered Cindy's threat with a threat of her own... that she would take Caylee and Cindy would never see her again... possibly even saying something even more evil than Cindy could have ever imagined like... "I'll kill Caylee before I'd ever see you get custody of her." Throwing Cindy into a blind rage... Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and began to choke her. All which I believe happened the night before Casey murdered Caylee... in Cindy's home!

Just my opinion of course!

This makes the most sense to me,also.

Hi, I've been lurking for quite some time - thank you all for your well thought out and insightful posts. This case just gets to me and has from the very beginning. Being the Grandmother of four little ones makes me just want to try to understand where Cindy is coming from. I can understand Cindy's "denial" to a point - it must be torture to accept that a beloved Granddaughter was dead by your own child's hands. But Cindy really does bring new meaning to this concept. And I thought Scott Peterson's mom was bad...

Anyway, I do believe that Casey is a cold blooded killer and was/is filled with rage at her "smother mother". Poor little Caylee suffered the consequences of that big fight and was murdered because her mother was pissed at her mother. Just awful.

I think I read that the trail is scheduled to begin on May 9th which just happens to be my birthday. I'm wondering if that's a sign of things to come?

Again, thanks for your input here in this forum. You all are so very interesting and have such great deductive skills!

I agree. It's hard to wrap my brain around Cindy's reasoning . It's hard to wrap my brain around that entire family,for that matter.

My birthday is the next day!! May! Can't wait for May!!

Welcome, Rusmol!

Welcome-03-june.gif
BACK!

I'm not convinced Caylee died in her car seat. I believe once a body dies, almost immediately it releases, the bowels, and bladder. I think her car seat would have been in much worse condition had she perished in it.

JMO of course

The 'release' of bodily fluids isn't as immediate as I once presumed. I recently lost my dad and his final days were spent at home. He passed away at 5pm on Sunday night (he was catheterised so no bladder issues), the district nurse came at 7pm to wash him and lay him more comfortably in the bed.

He stayed there until the Monday afternoon at 2pm when the funeral director came to take him. There was no loss of bodily fluids during that time, though the funeral directors asked for privacy to move him.

So if the body is not disturbed I don't think the fluid loss is as immediate as I once thought. Though that may be different if the body was vertical in a car seat.

The 'release' of bodily fluids isn't as immediate as I once presumed. I recently lost my dad and his final days were spent at home. He passed away at 5pm on Sunday night (he was catheterised so no bladder issues), the district nurse came at 7pm to wash him and lay him more comfortably in the bed.

He stayed there until the Monday afternoon at 2pm when the funeral director came to take him. There was no loss of bodily fluids during that time, though the funeral directors asked for privacy to move him.

So if the body is not disturbed I don't think the fluid loss is as immediate as I once thought. Though that may be different if the body was vertical in a car seat.

This is a terrible subject to be discussing, but we do need to know about these things in order to come to certain conclusions. I've had the great misfortune of having to euthanize a couple of dogs in order to give them relief from major discomfort and/or pain when that was the last resort. They were small and I held them wrapped in a blanket while the deed was done. Every time, as soon as they took their last breath, they immediately released their bodily fluids. So I guess it probably depends upon certain circumstances when that process happens, if it ever happens.

Yep, she sure did Karn. CA really has a thing about leaving purses in cars. It means something. Not sure what. YET. :)

I havent posted in a while but i always keep up with reading.
I have wondered if Casey locked Caylee and her purse in the car in the past and perhaps that is why Lee asked her the night Cindy found her "Is this like what happened before?" or some such similar statement.

This is a terrible subject to be discussing, but we do need to know about these things in order to come to certain conclusions. I've had the great misfortune of having to euthanize a couple of dogs in order to give them relief from major discomfort and/or pain when that was the last resort. They were small and I held them wrapped in a blanket while the deed was done. Every time, as soon as they took their last breath, they immediately released their bodily fluids. So I guess it probably depends upon certain circumstances when that process happens, if it ever happens.

I've had the same experience with a pet..my cat died in my arms and it was immediate. If someone had been ill and possibly dehydrated..I imagine it could delay the process...

Where this post lands is random.

Nothing wrong w/ the posts here lately per se. But they are straying pretty far from "Cindy on NG" thread topic, IYWKIM. Closing this thread for now.

Feel free to:
(1) do a forum search on a topic you wanna weigh in on,
(2) bump a thread w/ a topic that has been discussed and you wanna refresh it...
(3) and/or start a new thread on a specific topic vs. just general discussion of the case in a thread.​

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member