2008.08.14 Greta OTR

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the risk of sounding really dumb, I am just wondering if anyone can see my posts. I haven't posted a lot obviously and when I do there is not much substance anyways but I am just making sure I don't have my posts set to invisible or anything. If no one answers this than I will know it is so that I can talk to myself and respond to my own posts!!!

I see ya loud and clear!!!

At the risk of sounding really dumb, I am just wondering if anyone can see my posts. I haven't posted a lot obviously and when I do there is not much substance anyways but I am just making sure I don't have my posts set to invisible or anything. If no one answers this than I will know it is so that I can talk to myself and respond to my own posts!!!

I can see ya.

Peek a boo! Yes, I can see you!:crazy:

hi
im new here too
dont worry, people are busy trying to catch up -

you are not invisible
:)

Wow, thanks, I was honestly thinking there was something wrong.

I think this part of the Greta interview led to the "source in LE" speculating about a possible accidental drowning.

The camera focuses on an area by the cameraman's feet where it shows disturbed earth next to the pool storage box. Cindy makes many comments about how in the last couple weeks either Caylee was or could climb on it into the pool.

I think that might be all that source is using to guess at that. Not saying it's an uneducated guess, just I don't think LE necessarily has other info leading them to suspect an accidental drowning. I think this is where that guess came from.

Also... this bothers me.

If the ladder is always up so Caylee can't get in, why is the ladder ALWAYS DOWN now??

If the pool box was moved and the plant dug up so Caylee couldn't get in the pool, why is the box next to the pool again or still??

Cindy...hon....why would a cadaver dog hit on a plant?

The plant was dug up. Cadaver dog hit on that space? Is that right? And, Cindy thinks the hit was because....what??

maybe there was some pizza there. :rolleyes:

Also... this bothers me.

If the ladder is always up so Caylee can't get in, why is the ladder ALWAYS DOWN now??

If the pool box was moved and the plant dug up so Caylee couldn't get in the pool, why is the box next to the pool again or still??

since caylee isn't around now, there is no need to keep the ldder up or move the box.

I didn't get to see Greta tonight as we went out for dinner with out-of-town company, but it's being repeated here in an hour. This thread is great - giving me a good idea of what to anticipate. Thanks everyone~ :blowkiss:

since caylee isn't around now, there is no need to keep the ldder up or move the box.

So why go to all of the trouble to move the hibiscus in order to move the box and then put it back. Are they spending that much time in the pool lately that they needed it to be more accessible? If it were me and I really believed that Caylee were alive I would leave it away from the pool as a testament to awaiting her arrival back home, just like leaving a bedroom just the way it was when someone goes away to college or otherwise. I wonder....?

Anyone heard the time of the pings? Afternoon, morning...?

I'm wondering how the pings at the airport relate to Casey backing her car into her parent's driveway? The timing on this could be critical.

A thought on the pings.

Could she have loaned her phone to someone who was making a legit trip to the airport?

I didn't get to see Greta tonight as we went out for dinner with out-of-town company, but it's being repeated here in an hour. This thread is great - giving me a good idea of what to anticipate. Thanks everyone~ :blowkiss:

I missed it too, and really I like to read the transcripts better than actually watching, and everyone here does a good job of relaying what I've missed....thanks all!

In the bond hearing the dog handler testified that two dogs hit on the same three spots--very consistent.

Yes............the dog handler said the first dog hit on three locations in the backyard. They brought in a second dog, and the second dog's handler wasn't told where the first dog hit. The second dog hit on the same three locations.

Cindy is the one who's saying that both dogs had inconsistent alerts.

I would trust the testimony of the professional dog handler.

kbay5! Welcome!:)
You're not invisible!
This discussion has been moving fast tonight ( earlier tonight ) Plus alot of us have been pouncing around from thread to thread. Sometimes that can make a person feel invisible. Sorrry about that!

Your posts have as much substance as the next poster's.

I pray this case breaks soon! Or I may soon be nuts!!!:crazy:

actually the calls seem to have come in (6 calls) over appx 30 minute period

Also the calls seemed to be, if I recall correctly, between 12:30ish to 3:45 or so. They weren't one after the other - there was time there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back