2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UnderwareCompare.jpg

Maybe just a coincidence

jbean - I see your picture and you very well could be correct.

Howdy Caldeb.I am not seeing any similarity in the two patterns at all.

I agree. The bra/top Casey is wearing looks completely different pattern wise in the photo you posted. Comparing to your photo they don't look the same at all. The color even looks different. Funny how just a different angle gives it such a different look.

Bottom line is I agree with you, not the same.

I agree. The bra/top Casey is wearing looks completely different pattern wise in the photo you posted. Comparing to your photo they don't look the same at all. The color even looks different. Funny how just a different angle gives it such a different look.

Bottom line is I agree with you, not the same.
I guess everything will have to pass the CalDeb-Jbean test!

What if Casey wore the bra more than the panties? If you wash something a lot colors fade. What if the bra's polka dots use to be darker but faded in time?

Im just praying that something comes back on those clothes. if so, that park needs to be searched! I dont know why it hasn't until now anyway. Thank you sleuthers for all you are doing.

disclaimer: i'm just throwing this out there, and it's something that I don't believe happened, personally, but I guess it could be said that maybe casey/caylee camped out in a tent one or two nights, when no one knew who they were staying with...if the pink camo really did belong to that tent set from walmart. Or maybe she left Caylee in the tent when she went out at night.

Actually, re-reading that post, it sounds even crazier out loud than it did in my head. And I don't believe that happened. First of all, I don't really see Casey sleeping in any kind of tent, when she could finagle money out of someone for a room. Secondly...it just sounds far fetched. Oh well.

And i've got to say, the pattern is a little different. I wouldn't go as far as saying they're "not even close" or "no similarity"-

I mean...the color of the dots are off, and the pattern is slightly off, but they're BOTH teal undergarments (swimsuit or otherwise) with a polka dot pattern, the dots being similar in size and same color family, and almost similar in spacing. That's actually quite similar, in my opinion, and it was worth checking out, even though they don't appear to match. So I give props to the poster who investigated that alley:) I think it still took a sharp eye.

Does anyone know anything about the two logs that are at the entrance to the area where the clothes were found? I just wonder if the park places those around. I didn't see any others.

I found the gas can... stephanie and chelsea found a camera, make up, pantyhose, female artificats, etc., Betty and her family was with my group originally and we found the underwear, Tania, Betty, and Wyatt found the bags and clothes. Cookie I think found a cooler before I was ever on site. A HUGE TEAM EFFORT! And thanks to everyone hear... you are putting the pieces together.... and giving us new locations to search.

This was an incredible find! Was the camera a digital? I wonder if there's pictures on the camera that will help identify the owner of the items?

Interesting point I noticed is that Casey has a Shamrock tattoo on her lower back, and a Shamrock sticker on the rear window of the Pontiac & the guy in the photos also has Shamrock tattoos.... I wonder what the common thread is with all these shamrocks ?

Irish heritage....? Doesn't seem like a clue. Quite trendy, even with people not of irish descent. I don't think it means anything, but JMO. Jennifer Kesse (missing 2 years - Orlando) also had a shamrock tattoo. We should be looking for either a tat artist or a little green man. Joking. Bad sense of humor today. =P

Has the area where the clothes were found been searched with cadaver dogs?

shamrock tattoos are like butterfly tattoos. a dime a dozen, and hardly a link between cases.

Yes... I saw them.

Joe, I appreciate more than you know the efforts being put forth by the group you are working with. I am frustrated to be here in Boston rather than grid searching the areas.

Stupid questions:
1.) Are you using grid search techniques when looking? Do you guys need help setting up the grids?
2.) Are the searchers wearing gloves when they are searching?

Take care and God Bless!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back