2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember don't post full names..first only or initials. Edit your post before the mod's come a knockin'

Though I don't personally agree that this tragedy was an accident; you have absolutely no evidence otherwise -- hell, there is honestly no evidence what so ever implicating KC. If there was, she would be behind bars with a murder charge.

Guys n' gals; it's America. I hate hate HATE that I'm writing this -- but I'm pretty sure this site wasn't designed for you to come and post "baby killer" type comments and the like, but rather discuss your ideas and thoughts about the case.

Don't let it get too close that you lose sight of that. You can have all the opinions and thoughts in the world, freely -- but you can't say for sure what happened just yet, so don't post it like it's fact. It's ALL speculation.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yeap. it's 40 weeks not really nine months. so you count weeks from when you think baby was conceived.

It is not always so. My daughters were born at 34 and 36 wks (and were almost born before then). My stepdaughter was born at 42plus weeks. Neither of the three births were miscalculated. I always thought it strange that people refer to it as being pregnant nine months.

Though I don't personally agree that this tragedy was an accident; you have absolutely no evidence otherwise -- hell, there is honestly no evidence what so ever implicating KC. If there was, she would be behind bars with a murder charge.

Guys n' gals; it's America. I hate hate HATE that I'm writing this -- but I'm pretty sure this site wasn't designed for you to come and post "baby killer" type comments and the like, but rather discuss your ideas and thoughts about the case.

Don't let it get too close that you lose sight of that. You can have all the opinions and thoughts in the world, freely -- but you can't say for sure what happened just yet, so don't post it like it's fact. It's ALL speculation.

I haven't seen that term "baby killer" in any other post but yours.????? Of course it's all speculation. We are discussing our ideas and thoughts about the case. Don't know where you're coming from with your post.

What the h*ll did I miss- this says Casey's blood was found in the car?
ETA: either that or poorly written
AND
wtf- Casey and Caylee slept over on 6/10 but they broke up in April??

If I were this guy I would NOT be doing interviews

What I read is: Tests are ongoing on a suspicious stain and BLOOD found in the white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire that belongs to Casey's mom, Cindy A.!!!!

Now, how do you suppose that happened???

What I read is: Tests are ongoing on a suspicious stain and BLOOD found in the white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire that belongs to Casey's mom, Cindy A.!!!!

Now, how do you suppose that happened???

That's Casey's car. I believe it was in her mother's name.

If this was true don't you think she would have taken the immunity deal?
Absolutely not, imo. Casey thinks she's gotten away with it, why would she offer any information that might help LE? Look up hubris. That's Casey - you can see it in her little smirks that she makes when something happens in her favor. Gloating, imo.

I really wish people would stop this nonsense about an accident. She has never shown ANY remorse or sadness about what has happened to Caylee.

OT: Richardo is much better looking than I thought based off the only other photo I have ever seen where he looked like he was mean and had a doughy body. :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I do not believe it was an accident. If she used Chloroform to put Caylee to sleep it would have worn off in a matter of minutes. An expert on NG said that it would more than likely wear off in about 15 minutes. Not enough time to party. :mad:

Absolutely not, imo. Casey thinks she's gotten away with it, why would she offer any information that might help LE? Look up hubris. That's Casey - you can see it in her little smirks that she makes when something happens in her favor. Gloating, imo.

Everyone knows what hubris means ty. :)

I suppose it is just a matter of time before more "Friends" give interviews to the tabloids..possibly family members as well..

This is the way I see it: If it was an accident she would've taken the immunity deal. If it was murder she wouldn't have taken the immunity deal.

Whenever they find the body/bones they'll know whether or not it was an accident or a murder. So leading them to the body/bones of an accident victim wouldn't make you a killer. Leading them to the body/bones of a murder victim would make you a murderer.

Ricardo says Casey told him Brandon was father. I seen the thread with the myspace comments between Brandon and Casey with a link to Brandon myspace page. He sounded close to the family and did spend time there.

This birthday video from 20/20 shows a young guy behind Cindy at 3:32-3:38 in the film. Does he look like Brandon at Caylee's 2nd bday party?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0

This is the way I see it: If it was an accident she would've taken the immunity deal. If it was murder she wouldn't have taken the immunity deal.

Whenever they find the body/bones they'll know whether or not it was an accident or a murder. So leading them to the body/bones of an accident victim wouldn't make you a killer. Leading them to the body/bones of a murder victim would make you a murderer.
The way I see it if she does not know where Caylee is dead or alive how COULD she accept an immunity deal?

But Casey was never offered the kind of immunity deal that would limit the severity of the charges made against her. Instead, Casey was offered "use" immunity.

Even if Caylee's death was truly the result of an entirely innocent and unintended accident, at this point even Casey herself couldn't be sure that Caylee's remains would demonstrate this. By now, Caylee's body might've decomposed and deteriorated to the point where her remains would be inconclusive as to cause of death. This wouldn't necessarily help Casey if indeed she truly is innocent of her child's death.

I think that the only evidence that could help Casey at this point would be if Caylee's remains still contained evidence that she died innocently -- exculpatory evidence. Otherwise, Caylee's body, if found, will be used at trial by the prosecution to demonstrate that Casey was criminally responsible for Caylee's death, even if the remains are inconclusive as to cause of death. The prosecution will use all of the other evidence, including Casey's behavior, to establish Casey's criminal responsibility instead of forensic evidence from the body itself. In this scenario, Caylee's dead body will be used primarily to show her death; the prosecution would then be able to overcome the hurdle of having to prove murder/homicide without a dead body.

Casey would have to been about 3.5 to 4 weeks early having Caylee. Thanksgiving was on Nov. 23rd that year. Her due date would have been around Sept 1st if she got pregnant the weekend of Thanksgiving it would have been say the 25th of November.
This information is not correct, I came out pregnant at the end of December and My daughter was born September 19, so her getting pregnant in November goes with Caylee bring born in August.

I've wondered about the "accident" label too. I think we just don't want to believe that a pretty young woman would purposely kill such a beautiful little girl. Fact is it happens every day.

My theory:
When Casey left with Caylee on the June 16, she had no where to go, so she calls her dad at about 3:00 just to see if he'd left for work. He had, so she and Caylee went back to the house. Casey wanted Caylee to take a nap so she could use the pool and not be bothered, so she knocks her out with chloroform. Then she goes out and puts the ladder on the pool, gets ready to get in, then goes back in to change and notices Caylee has stopped breathing, maybe vomited and choked on it because she was unconscience (sp?). Casey calls her mom only to find out where she is, makes a quick call to Tony to find out if he's home, then Jesse. Calls her moms cell again and finally finds out where she is and how much time she had to clean up. Caylee goes in a trash/lawn bag and put outside behind something. Whatever mess may have been made is cleaned up, and Casey heads over to Tony's. Casey calls her mom later about 6:30 and leaves a voicemail, talks to her at 7 to make sure nothing has been questioned. On the 17, that's the day no one wants to talk about, but I'll bet she did nothing but hole up at Tony's and worry. By the 18th, the other "flurry of phone calls" were nothing but locating people again, when they've left the house, she backs in the garage, borrows the shovel and puts Caylee (who is now in full rigor and starting to seep, sorry to be so blunt) in the trunk. She had decided where to put her. And that's the big question. Of course, the above is just my humble opinion. I could be wrong.

And I don't think even Casey knows who the father is. Maybe she should go on the Maury Povich show for the baby-daddy tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme