2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First, I had no idea Target even sold Food, so that alone was news to me...lol
But if you consider she shopped on the 8th and the 10th and from the video's it looks like she is buying a TON of food in 2 days. It would seem to me if your stealing someone else's checks and buying stuff, food would not be a good first choice. I would think CD, and electronics....Seems very odd, but what about this case isnt...

AH needs to go get that industrial pack of TP, you can never have enough...

She wanted to show TonE how "domestic" she was. You know, the perfect girlfriend.

First, I had no idea Target even sold Food, so that alone was news to me...lol
But if you consider she shopped on the 8th and the 10th and from the video's it looks like she is buying a TON of food in 2 days. It would seem to me if your stealing someone else's checks and buying stuff, food would not be a good first choice. I would think CD, and electronics....Seems very odd, but what about this case isnt...

AH needs to go get that industrial pack of TP, you can never have enough...
Casey was feeding an apartment full of college-age guys at party central...

OMG!!!! She has no morals!! She's at Bank Of America 7/15 cashing AMY's check around 1:24 pm and she goes directly from there to the Airport to pick her up!! According to Amys incoming text message on the 15th of July that her flight gets in around 2:30 pm!! DAAAAAAANG!
Good catch! Unreal.:doh:

That makes sense but how did she have time to have the checks made if one of the purchases was right after Amy left? Or am I confused::waitasec:

Office Max, for example, sells a program that does this ... and comes with "blanks" that you can use with any printer to create very professional looking checks!

Its as if she thought, hey! I just managed to get rid of a body! I wonder what else I can do!! Everything else was cake.

knowing what we know, it turned my stomach the way she slammed the child seat of the cart forward to make room for her stolen loot. Disgustingly poetic.

OMG!!!! She has no morals!! She's at Bank Of America 7/15 cashing AMY's check around 1:24 pm and she goes directly from there to the Airport to pick her up!! According to Amys incoming text message on the 15th of July that her flight gets in around 2:30 pm!! DAAAAAAANG!

I swear she's so brazen and that's why LP said on NG last night that she has no fear. I was nervous in those check out tapes and I know she doesn't get caught!

Omg, that is the day she drove Amy to the airport? So it's literally a couple hours later. She's fast. and loose.

I wonder if those cashiers got fired? Certainly not good PR for Target to be accepting forged checks.

Boy this raises my blood pressure....as a victim of checks being stolen, I can only imagine the rage I would have felt if I had the thief on video camera buying crap with my money.....where did she take this stuff on July 8 and 10? She had to have somewhere to put this crap......and by the way, if the grandparents can't watch this video and see that she is NOT consumed or worried at that date about her child missing then I just give up.:banghead:

Office Max, for example, sells a program that does this ... and comes with "blanks" that you can use with any printer to create very professional looking checks!
DANG! I'm really out of it! I don't even use checks anymore - I didn't they had that kind of stuff out there. Thanks for the info.

Wonder who she's texting or talking to while leaving target??
ebbiwo.jpg

Well That $ 250.00 CA pocketed was AH..KC wrote a check for that amount on 7/15.. :doh:

can they use these documents in the case against her now that they have released them?

ITA. I do agree that she probably did have a fake ID with Amy's name, and we all know she loves her having her picture taken.

Ya know, when I purchase something with a check, the cashier really only looks at the name and expiration date. They don't look at the "details" like hair color, eye color, weight, etc.
I've watched this several times and if u look closely you can see that the id picture she gave to the cashier has dark hair..Amy's hair is blonde so it seems it may be a fake id of some sort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back