2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few things that I've noticed:

Incredible how calm and collected she is throughout these transactions. (I guess that's how you get away with it.) Watching these gave me the feeling that she's seasoned and has done this type of thing many times before. I was surprised to see that she's actually quite fussy and precise about how she went about placing the bags into her cart.

I think she used the purse as an "accessory" to look more "grown up". Part of what "legitimizes" her purchases is the way she takes out her purse, opens it and prepares her checkbook and pen while the cashier is still processing her purchases.

The fact the she has worn those white sunglasses while going to and from meetings since she has been arrested is VERY telling and I am now convinced that the white knapsack she's worn a couple of times to go in and out of meetings - is probably the one that she wore when she left with Caylee.

Lol...Can you imagine the people that made purchases right after her - now realizing how close they were to this whole mess!

Yes, I do think that she waves to someone that she knows at the end of one of the videos as she's leaving.

Last but not least - The banks really need to get their act together! Target had much better, clearer and fluid video surveillance than the cruddy, grainy black and white video at the BANK!

I noticed those very same things....how precise she was in placing items in a buggy.....and you know not looking around...not looking guilty........I woulda been just looking and wondering and all nervous:banghead:

Fer shure it was Arm & Hammer.

Interesting about the sexual abuse and hair color changes. I am a survivor and ever since I was old enough to choose on my own, I change my hair about 3-4x a year. Hmmm, have to research that.

The arrest doc says she used a fl driver's license A535-113-86-5990 and that it was captured on the back of the check.

Why didn't the cashier's recognize the different names? no wonder there is so much identity theft. I'm obviously in the wrong business!!

They didn't check the ID.

2dkaiv7.jpg

255hvmu.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted, but did anyone else notice that one of the shirts KC bought at Target was the one she got arrested in the first time???? How Ironic!!!!

Personally, I didn't get the feeling I was watching a future "mother of the year" shopping at Target. What on earth is Cindy A. thinking?

Really? I am no expert, but I have heard that some people who change hair color a lot have been sexually abused. Of course that does NOT mean that KC was sexually abused, or that every person who changes hair color often was sexually abused, but it is common for those who have been. Also common for those who have been sexually abused is borderline personality disorder, which IMO fits her from what we've been told and have observed from her behavior.

yeah..okay..this is the Doc Dump thread..There is a thread with all her pix of hair colors somewhere here...also a theory thread too..

"...b/c the check was in the machine, verification made it difficult..."

Sounds like Target may have a part to blame, not just the cashiers. Think of it, she passed 3 checks at 2 diff Targets, 3 diff cashiers. They are probably prompted for verification when the check is scanned, therefore, "in the machine."

I don't understand how smoothly she wrote those checks. My hands would be shaking so badly from nerves. I don't get it, I really don't. :(

I am just amazed at the audacity of her,2 target checks for almost 300.00 total. An oh let me go get 250.00 out of her band account before i pick her up from the airport. I hope she had a nice trip. She is so low.

Wasn't it KC boyfriend who was not feeling well when Kc and caylee was at the pool etc I see she bought some Mucinex and sudafed<?sp lol from target!:dance:Also we saw her famous target Icon also the 1st mug shot evidence in the making! WOW!

I don't understand how smoothly she wrote those checks. My hands would be shaking so badly from nerves. I don't get it, I really don't. :(

She is probably a sociopath (I think the new term is just anti-social, but I think that's too broad). Anyway, sociopaths don't have a conscious. I would be about ready to vomit if I tried anything like that, but then again, I have a conscious. Casey does not.

I mean, if she can kill her own baby, which I am convinced that she has, then forging a check is nothing to her.

I've watched this several times and if u look closely you can see that the id picture she gave to the cashier has dark hair..Amy's hair is blonde so it seems it may be a fake id of some sort.

No, it states in the docs that it is Casey's own drivers license that she used.

BY the way Cindy the 200.00 plus dollars you took out of Casey's stuff belongs to Amy not you.

To me, Casey was nervous using this check at Target. She was constantly fiddling with the bags, fiddling with her wallet, and fiddling with the check. She wrote something on the check 3 or 4 times, or pretended to. She also played with her fingers quite a bit when she was waiting for bags to load, and when her check was going through. Nervous and guilty people try to stay looking busy.

The waffle thing is weird b/c when my child was Caylee's age, that was one of the only breakfast foods I could get him to eat. She seemed as though she grocery shopped with a child in mind.

I buy the big case of waffles from Costco and top them with Peanut Butter for a quick, somewhat healthy snack or breakfast on the run - no thought of a child involved (mine is 20). I don't know that she ever has anybody else in mind but herself and her man of the moment!

I totally hear you. However, when you think about her known past behavior, (theft from friends/family, retail theft, refusing to cooperate with LE to help find a tiny child, not to mention lying like a rug to any and all), it makes it pretty easy to see the possibilities of her solid involvement in the "disappearance".

Guess this means those cashiers at Targets wont be trying out for The Apprentice anytime soon! They'd be fired in 5 minutes!!

My husband and I share an account and I have my own debit and he has his own, if I run in the store and use the one with his name I feel guilty even though my name is on the account.

Notice NO Caylee or Caylee items in any of these purchases. She really looks scared and like people are watching her while she is buying bras, panties, beer...no wonder why AL didn't mind her moving in. Most men don't need much more than a beer, a good meal and sex especially at his age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back