2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Super Targets here in Fl have awesome low food prices on lots of stuff!!

Really??? I've lived all over the country and Target has never been the place to shop for food - their specials yes, normal food, no - when we lived in MD, it was Food Lion, tho I liked Safeway - in Georgia I think it was Piggly Wiggly, same in Texas - granted I've never lived in Florida, that won't happen until next year we are moving to Orlando in May - my daughter who lives in Winter Park now says that Albertsons is the best place to shop (I'm pretty sure I need to teach her how TO shop, this is the first time on her own)

If this has been mentioned already, please forgive me. Did y'all take notice on the grocery receipt that sudafed and mucinex were purchased? Aren't these two ingredients used along with other stuff in making meth? It caught my attention because my daughter was sick and needed mucinex last week and she commented on how they have it behind the counter now.

Yes CA DID BUY both from target on the reciept!:dance:

Its as if she thought, hey! I just managed to get rid of a body! I wonder what else I can do!! Everything else was cake.

knowing what we know, it turned my stomach the way she slammed the child seat of the cart forward to make room for her stolen loot. Disgustingly poetic.

Yes. As I watched her do that I felt a pang for Caylee. I wondered if KC thought of her at that moment, as Caylee must have sat in that seat on prior shopping trips.

Jesus O. and if for no other reason he/the family should be on there due to the media frenzy to find out ~ Just who is Caylee's daddy? (b/c of KC's lies and/or not knowing who the father is) ... resulting in these innocent people having to relive the death of their son/grandson ... and reconciling the thought that he may have had the bad judgment to have been a part of KC's messy messy world! And by all accounts this guy was really stand up ... I mean he seemed to have a lot going for him! Caylee would have been lucky if he'd have been her dad ... I don't think that he was though!

Could you imagine LE making a public statement. Anyone who had intercrouse with this women in between late november to december please step forward for a DNA test. Of course anyone in there right mind would not even admit it. But hey if they convict Casey, and there is a movie deal wouldn't the father be the one to recieve the earnings since he would be the next of kin to the victim????

The Super Targets here in Fl have awesome low food prices on lots of stuff!!

I was going to chime in, too, our Super Targets have great sales and a lot of the regular prices on things I need are the lowest around. Plus they are a much nicer shopping experience than other big chain retailers. It's the little things that make me happy, LOL. :loser:

"People of the Lie" is an eye opening book. It is required reading in psychology as are THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EVIL by Stephen A. Diamond, Ph. D., and the Stanford Prison Experiment. There are many books which describe KC available, but most are statistical and dry.

"People of the Lie" puts evil in terms anyone can understand.

I have that book and have never read it, maybe I will tonight. These videos are just sickening to me :sick:..just to actually see her going on with everyday life, spending someone elses hard earned money, seemingly not to have a worry in the world. Liars, Thieves and Murderers come in all shapes, sizes, ages, but Casey beats the HE(( out of me. Someone posted a couple of days ago that they were surprized that someone had not taken a "pot shot" at her and I am too, to be honest. She's not crazy IMO, she knew exactly what she was doing, but there ARE alot of crazy people in this world and if I were her, I would be VERY SKEERED!

Watching that video - Casey gave her ID before the check for the alcohol - so when she gave it for the check the check out person didn't even look at it again, she'd already done it once - thats how Casey got away with it

I'd like to see the check with Casey's signature and then one with Amy's signature to see if Casey forged Amy's name how she wrote it - that would show premeditation

Casey acted so normal, but what I think is that Casey thought she was entitled to the money for some reason

AND who goes grocery shopping at Target! They are twice as much for food than any grocery store - my guess is that she knew that she could get away with it at Target

I feel bad for Amy, getting all of this off of her credit is going to be so hard!

She is normal- for her! This is what she does, who she is. She steals and lies, she is comfortable with that, it's what she knows! Sure she felt entitled to the money, she wanted it, needed it and for a person like her, that is enough of a reason to take it!

I realize most people don't think this way and it's hard for ya'll to grasp. But there are many people out here who live this way, think this way or have people in our lives that do think this way, live this way. I grew up this way and many others here at WS did too.

I keep seeing people try to grab onto things, create things to blame (drugs or whatever) because they simply cannot believe people like this exist. But they do and it's not because of demons or threats from aliens or whatever else people search for to explain these lousy behaviors. It's because they have flaws, deficits, deviations in their character... their make-up. They are simply not interested in doing things the way the rest of society does.

This type of behavior is normal for them!

She (KC) wrote out the check to herself and signed Amy's name. So she would have only had to have given them her own ID to cash it. I've cashed checks before with only my DL, some banks don't require more than one form of ID.

Here is a copy of that check.

30kxgxs.jpg

In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported. High levels of chloroform were also found inside the trunk, according to the report. THERE IT IS! PLEASE.. LET THERE FINALLY BE JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I'm waiting for proof that she bought some galoshes and outdoor gear. Fate--> sealed!

I just ordered checks from a place online and I could've had anyone's routing and acct. number w/ my name. Pretty scary.

(My first post!!!:dance:)

They verify it with your bank before shipping them.

I don't think that is true. I'm sure this isn't his first attractive client. He probably sees her as more of a daughter.

well if JB sees her as a daughter ...he needs to whip her butt :whipper: and get straight answers out of her ....geeeez. i cant stand casey:banghead: ...am sorry but 30 yrs ago i miscarried a baby and i cried for a year i swear:cry: .....this poor excuse for a human being is partying and having a good old time:loser:....while her daughter is decomposing in the trunk of her car....how very sad for caylee ... she was loved by her grandparents ...this didnt have to happen.....so glad i dont live in florida anymore ...i'd be going to jail for killing casey !!!!:behindbar

And the Children of the protesters who have been brought to protest:doh:

They are the victims of their own personality disordered mothers! That's the kind of crap my mother did. Arrgh!

I keep thinking about what she said to LE about "lying and stealing to find my daughter" or something to that effect. How in the world would these things help her find Caylee?

Over and over again, another FREUDIAN slip. In a 'backward' sort of way, A CONFESSION . Many of the tales told by Mz. Casey hold clues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back