2008.10.08 Document Release: 400+ pgs + Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The waffle thing is weird b/c when my child was Caylee's age, that was one of the only breakfast foods I could get him to eat. She seemed as though she grocery shopped with a child in mind.

Have you ever lived with college aged guys before? They love waffles as well, they are easy to pop in the toaster and off to class.

To whomever was having problems with the .AVI files playing ... I had to install the Codecs that were in the .zip files before WMP would play the videos (I have Vista) ... to do this click on the file verintVideoSolutionsCodecs and choose run. Helps if you disable your firewall temporarily while it is installing!

Hope that helps!

Most stores in our area will not take temporary checks.

Also on one receipt it has bud light, and there's a pic of the bud light. What is the drinking age in FL? If you look under 30 in Texas they card you. So if that were the case she would need an id that matches the name on the check she is writing.

What I'm getting at here is i think she had a fake id in AH name with her pic.

ITA. I do agree that she probably did have a fake ID with Amy's name, and we all know she loves her having her picture taken.

Ya know, when I purchase something with a check, the cashier really only looks at the name and expiration date. They don't look at the "details" like hair color, eye color, weight, etc.

eggo waffles with nutella! YUM!

ITA. I do agree that she probably did have a fake ID with Amy's name, and we all know she loves her having her picture taken.

Ya know, when I purchase something with a check, the cashier really only looks at the name and expiration date. They don't look at the "details" like hair color, eye color, weight, etc.

I wonder if that is what LE snatched out of the wallet the night the A's went thru KC's stuff... I soo hope so!

I do not remember when her birthday is. But after looking at the Target receipt with the bud light on it a little closer it has customer birthdate as 3/19/1986. Is that Kc bday?

Yes KC's DOB is March 19, 1986

I do not remember when her birthday is. But after looking at the Target receipt with the bud light on it a little closer it has customer birthdate as 3/19/1986. Is that Kc bday?

Yes KC's DOB is March 19, 1986

I couldn't get Muzikman's site to work for me, but WFTV has Target 7-08 and 7-10, just in case everyone hasn't seen them yet.

July 8th

July 10th
I'm surprised she wasn't jumping up and down for joy in the July 8th ripoff - she was buying that toilet paper using a check she'd found in Amy's glove compartment only a couple of hours earlier.

No flies on that girl - she sees an opportunity to steal and runs with it!

The waffle thing is weird b/c when my child was Caylee's age, that was one of the only breakfast foods I could get him to eat. She seemed as though she grocery shopped with a child in mind.

I love frozen waffles! And I am a thirty something woman!

That is a federal law so it is true in all 50 states.

Yeah, but there is 2 different kinds of these meds now. The kind with the old "drugs" in them that are now behind the pharmacy counter. You have to show id & pay right there. And the "new" kind has different meds in them and are just on the store shelf. No id required.

I have waffles! Always in the freezer. heh

Good. We want you to have a good supply of convenience food so you can have the time to continue this super sleuthing!!!;) :sleuth:

I don't know about the waffles with Nutella from the other poster.

I would eat the Nutella out of the jar and just skip the waffles....yes I am that bad.

Also .. .did you notice .. .they scanned her ID ... it had a magnetic strip on it ... IMO it was KC's actual ID and she had checks made with her name and Amy's account # ... she KNEW that she was gonna be caught when she did it ... makes no sense unless she planned on running!

Anyone else struck by the presence of a purse on KC in both her Target runs? I don't know why I thought she'd be carrying a backpack...

I can tell I've been spending too much time reading about this case. When I saw this item listed I thought "squirrel pull"... :doh:

10-8-20081-08-24PM.png

I wonder how many checks from mommy and daddy's account were written out to KC over the years.

I believe she has been stealing from them all her life. The missed opportunities (of which I am sure there are many) to get this girl in treatment is pathetic. People need to realize that covering up for your child when they start to display disturbing behaviors only allows those tendencies to flourish and grow and eventually leads to even more disturbing behavior later on.

The anthony's had an obligation to society at large to do something about their emotionally disturbed daughter long before she became a mother and "lost" :( her daughter. Cindy needs to stop begging casey to love her, she doesn't love her and she never will...casey is only using the knowledge of cindy's love to push her out front to take the heat and quite possibility (although doubtful) the fall for Caylee's loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back