2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep GA put $50 in, Bounty hunter put another $50, one donor put $100 and another donor put another $50 in. So she has $250 to go on her shopping spree with and it isnt her money.

Isn't it ironic and divine retribution though, that the check that Casey wrote to herself from Amy's bank account amounted to $250. and NOW she has just what she wanted-$250 of spending money, and what wonderful items she has to choose from...Let her spend her commisary money-it is the only money she will ever be spending for the rest of her life...enjoy it Casey-it is the only enjoyment you are in for in the next 25 to life.

The liquid evaporates quickly, the gas is heavier than oxygen and remains for a long time. People don't experience symptoms from chloroform until 900 parts per million. Expected is 0.2, so your example of 100 parts per million would be 500 times the expected level, which one could easily describe as saturated air.

Not sure where you got your numbers but I get mine from the MSDS (Safety Data Sheets). In air at 100 PPM people start to get physical symptoms from breathing the chloroform. By the time you can actually smell it - 133 parts per million you risk exposure to cancer, organ damage etc. Again if the air samples indicated saturation then why wasnt anyone complaining of dizziness, headaches, etc. around that car?

Human urine and pool chlorine do NOT make chloroform spontaneously appear. It just doesn't happen.

I wonder if someone drank acetone and went potty, then add the pool chlorine..now do we have chloroform?:confused: Totally kidding of course.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Globe gave the neighbor's name. I also don't recall LP saying LA told him about the fight or about Cindy supposedly having her hands around Casey's throat.

I've never seen the name or an interview from that neighbor either. From what I remember, it was LP who said that the female bounty hunter told him or Rob that Casey had told her some bits about that fight. And then she mentioned that Cindy put her hands on her throat during the fight at one point.

I agree it could definitely show premeditation. I would love to know WHEN these searches took place on the internet.

I have often thought that GA could have used Chloroform to try to clean the decomp smell. He is the one who mentioned on camera that "cleaning fluid" was in her trunk and was part of the odor.

NG stated tonight that the searches were done around the time that Caylee went missing but she did not give an exact date. I'm waiting for an exact date too.

I considered that GA used chloroform to clean up with but he did say that there was Arm&Hammer in her trunk, which has been proven because there was some in that bag they pulled out of the trunk which was retrieved from the dumpster after someone threw it away.

You're right and I apologize. Thank you. However, I noticed that LP didn't actually answer the question of where he got the information, he just said ask Lee, he'll tell you. That's a non-answer and typical of LP, IMO.
IMO LP has inside information and when his source is someone in or around LE he doesn't give a straight answer - unless he knows someone else outside LE also knows, then he points to them, in this case LA

But wasn't KC's interview on the premise that she dropped Caylee off on June 9th? That of course was later disproven by the nursing home video and CA saying that Caylee was with her on June 15th.
Hey, I've had a problem with the dates from the onset, but if I have to go back down that route I'll need a few advil.

Not sure where you got your numbers but I get mine from the MSDS (Safety Data Sheets). In air at 100 PPM people start to get physical symptoms from breathing the chloroform. By the time you can actually smell it - 133 parts per million you risk exposure to cancer, organ damage etc. Again if the air samples indicated saturation then why wasnt anyone complaining of dizziness, headaches, etc. around that car?

But around the car you have chloroform mixing with fresh air, that would certainly be different and the levels of chloroform would be different then as well.

Here is another Chloroform theory:

Meth labs are one of the most dangerous areas that federal agency's raid each year. The gases that are produced by meth are not only toxic, but have the ability to explode at any moment. Here is a list of just some of the toxins in meth: chloroform, used today in Freon refrigerant. Ether which can be found in aerosol propellant, hydrogen chloride, which can be found in toilet bowl cleaner, and lithium, used to fuse metal during welding and soldering.
We've been down this road many times. There must be a thread somewhere here.

I wonder if someone drank acetone and went potty, then add the pool chlorine..now do we have chloroform?:confused: Totally kidding of course.

Actually you are not far off here. Acetone is detectable in urine samples and yes there are hundreds of cases where it has been ingested and the person poisoned. Again what matters is how much chloroform is really been found in samples. Is it a trace? or is it a much higher saturation?

Hey, I've had a problem with the dates from the onset, but if I have to go back down that route I'll need a few advil.

*passing advil* I have an extrememly odd memory when it comes to numbers and dates. I know KC's inital interview was given PRIOR to the June 15th date. KC's interview was based on her dropping Caylee off on June 9th. We, to my knowledge have no interviews of KC speaking to LE after this date.

We won't know anything until LE presents their evidence at trial.

I think there is an entire thread for Chloroform stuff. We have been through all this already.. if you read the thread you can see how and why it was all debunked.

But around the car you have chloroform mixing with fresh air, that would certainly be different and the levels of chloroform would be different then as well.

The car trunk was open for hours thus mixing with fresh air. There is no way the air in that trunk could be 'saturated' by definition and been safe to be around without protective breathing. I am leaning more to the 'trace' which could be chlorine related.

*passing advil* I have an extrememly odd memory when it comes to numbers and dates. I know KC's inital interview was given PRIOR to the June 15th date. KC's interview was based on her dropping Caylee off on June 9th. We, to my knowledge have no interviews of KC speaking to LE after this date.
No interviews that have been posted. You are correct. We all assumed that Cindy set the date and Casey ran with it. Didn't match the 31 days though. Guess she didn't feel like correcting her mom. I always thought it was strange that one wouldn't know the exact date that one lost their child. Oh, I'm getting the twitch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back