2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do yall recon JB watches NG to get defense ideas? lol

Are we allowed to discuss here? If so, how could Casey have the body in the car for that long and have it not "seap" into her clothes, hair, etc? Didn't we have a thread about decomposition and people said that their experience was that it stuck with you if you were around it? Wouldn't her friends smell that horrid smell in her hair, etc?

kobi is reporting facts. ng is reporting speculation. He said in the beginning that it could be from a mixture of the chemicals. She said it was "pure chloroform. I would rather hear what he had to say and come up with my own theories.

Are we allowed to discuss here? If so, how could Casey have the body in the car for that long and have it not "seap" into her clothes, hair, etc? Didn't we have a thread about decomposition and people said that their experience was that it stuck with you if you were around it? Wouldn't her friends smell that horrid smell in her hair, etc?

She was borrowing Tony's jeep and then Amy's car and took Cindy's car at one point. She seemed to be trying to stay out of it after that first week Caylee went missing.

I'm not 100% sure Nancy Grace has it right.

I remember there being "high levels" but I don't remember any evidence of how pure it was. But it stands to reason that if there aren't that many ingredients, there's less of a chance of error in making it.

Problem is with the date. The date of death contradicts George seeing her on the 16th..Look how nice Kobi looks tonight..He is getting a little defensive I see. I think Nancy keeps him on the show just so she can be mean to him. Accidently making chloroform. Nice try Kobi. Then why the search?

The pings of her cell phone on the 15th and the text message with Tony throughout the night of the 15th don't support this theory either.

TM and LP are concentrating on the cell pings by where the car was sighted. LP also said the bounty hunters gave him a positive response with this search.

TM said they are returning to the airport area to search now that the waters have receeded. Showed photos and names of people recovered by TES over the last few years.

Maybe Casey returned the chemical bottles after they'd been in the trunk with the body so they wouldn't be missed? When we had a pool, we'd take our empty bottles in and exchange them for full ones. The were kept 4 to a crate. If one was missing, it would be obvious.
I was questioning why the cadaver dogs would hit on the backyard if Caylee died in the trunk of the car and remained there. In other words it seems her dead body should've been in the yard at some point.

She was showing photo's of people TM has rescued.

Speaking about GA and CA saying Caylee is alive, sad.imo

but according to tony on another site where he was posting. casey didn't spend the night with him on the 15th/16th

I don't believe Caylee drowned unless it was on purpose. I do not believe for a second that she killed her accidently.

i really can't believe anything LP says. I still believe he is about attention. If LP knows so much gives us facts and not theories.

I was questioning why the cadaver dogs would hit on the backyard if Caylee died in the trunk of the car and remained there. In other words it seems her dead body should've been in the yard at some point.

I think it's possible that she was in the trunk for a while, then laid in the back yard to be rolled up in trash bags or something. Hence the dog hits back there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing
Back