2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...so why did it even matter?! LOL Like NG said, he only had to tell her producer when she/he called. Duh! NG doesn't mind the truth, but when they don't come out with it...not her fault for going after it.

And in NG's defense she DID come air CA's bit about how she still had Caylee's dress so it couldn't have been hers, and she did drop it after that. That was the best that Count NeJame could come up with?

LOL "if they really want their granddaughter found" - and a Polygraph is going to do that, right?

Not hardly. ;)

Respectfully, BES, any time LE thinks a polygraph could help them to narrow down what is fact and what is fiction, it then has the effect of allowing LE to focus its time and resources on truthful statements, instead of wasting their time spinning around the barrel of lies Casey told them from day one.

Cindy herself commented on her daughter's need to tell them what happened in that VERY FIRST jail call home from her dear daughter, so you might want to go listen to it if you haven't. The silen transcript really doesn't do it justice... ;)

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT. CINDY WAS LYING! IF THAT WAS TRUE GEORGE WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT AND MENTIONED IT IN HIS 6/24 INTERVIEW! :mad:

I agree and he would certainly NOT have bent down and put his nose right to it to smell it as he did. This man PUKED over what he knows is the truth of HIS Caylee at the end of the 7/24 interview. This was likely from the smell that he remembered so poignantly AND that he knew 100% proof positive what the smell was, and stated as much. He had smelled the smell of death before and he stated that once you have smelled it, you can never forget. Upon walking around the car to open the trunk he was whispering aloud to himself "Please don't let his be my Caylee". He KNEW there was the smell of death and he was AFRAID that it was Caylee (or Casey) but more Caylee...Cindy is lying her butt off on this score, and George just lets it go to "keep the peace" with Cindy I am assuming.:furious:

In regard to the Spanish dictionary, I remember seeing her cupid.com page and it said that she was fluent in Spanish. (I think that was the website)

Doubles the number of men she can sleep with.

Just finished watching NG on YouTube. Have to admit, NG was rude - to almost everyone on the show. I think she does a good job in general but she could lighten up a little and let folks speak. JMHO.

Doubles the number of men she can sleep with.

The Spanish dictionary makes sense to me. Let's see :waitasec:

Maybe she's planning on relocating to Mexico where she'll spend her days walking the beach and at times looking for Caylee. Or, maybe she wants to communicate with her attorney in Spanish. Or, maybe she's planning to write a note to the kidnappers in Spanish.

Just finished watching NG on YouTube. Have to admit, NG was rude - to almost everyone on the show. I think she does a good job in general but she could lighten up a little and let folks speak. JMHO.

Nejame is a great attorney and pr spinner himself. His one fault is that he can come across, likely on purpose, as patronizing and condescening and that tends to piss people off. I think Nancy was visibly wound up pretty tight last night as a result of reading what Casey told the DCF workers about LE not being able to break her.

NG has been consistently rude not only to the defense lawyers, but to the reporters also. Her treatment of Drew Petromoulx was especially egregious. He's doing his job, he's being thorough, he's trying to cite his sources and she will not let him.

They will find her this weekend, I know it. Over 3000 on foot. I forgot how many in the air TM said.

From your mouth to Gods ears. I sure do hope they find her this weekend:
because IMHO without a body Casey is going to get out in 2 years for good behavior.

IMHO - it is now almost 3 months since the baby is gone; I believe that she will not be found; Alligators and other animals out there - I think that is why Casey is so calm, I think her father knew that they lost one and did not want to lose both; I think he lent his professional knowledge to deep her from talking, and I think that he should have never cleaned out the car.
I do not think they have enough to get Casey for murder, and I do think she will be out before you can say "case closed". :(:(:(

Hey you don't have a link do you?

In approx. 10-minute segments (Nancy Grace, 11/06/08):
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdlNO9raaI
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qXgLS8Otrg
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4JvmHRY1s
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4YARvJwx0

(ETA: Oops! Looks like Patty G and I were posting at the same time... I didn't know someone had already posted the links - I found it just by going to YouTube, searching for Nancy Grace, then sorting by date added.)

NG has been consistently rude not only to the defense lawyers, but to the reporters also. Her treatment of Drew Petromoulx was especially egregious. He's doing his job, he's being thorough, he's trying to cite his sources and she will not let him.

I totally agree - I felt so bad for Drew...

It's bad enough she doesn't seem to mind her reputation for these repeated scathing tongue lashings, both rude and undeserved. But these so often hinder the show's purpose and professionalism by interfering w/ getting the info across to viewers that we so badly wish to hear. Guess she's never been big on ethical conduct though. I appreciate that she dedicates a minute to our fallen heroes at the close of each show... but those vicious attacks of her's do make it a little hard to feel the love at the end when she flips and bids a warm fuzzy farewell to all her "friends..." JMO

In approx. 10-minute segments (Nancy Grace, 11/06/08):
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdlNO9raaI
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qXgLS8Otrg
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4JvmHRY1s
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4YARvJwx0

(ETA: Oops! Looks like Patty G and I were posting at the same time... I didn't know someone had already posted the links - I found it just by going to YouTube, searching for Nancy Grace, then sorting by date added.)

I totally agree - I felt so bad for Drew...

I usually put a link to the show videos here in the daily NG thread the morning after the show and also in the -

Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

This thread is in the sticky forum under - Anthony Case Sticky Threads

Please keep in mind, as I am sure the savvy NG does, that her show is entertainment as well as information. I have often wondered whether some of the snappiness is scripted. I can't see some of the repeat guests being stupid enough to continue to dodge direct questions on purpose over and over when they know how she will react.

That being said, NeJame was deliberately antagonistic. Does anyone think he was surprised by the reaction he got? Also, I think his dogged adherance to 18 months was on purpose. Surely he knows Caylee was closer to 33 months old when she disappeared. It was suprising that NG let him get away with that, though.

She always screams if anyone doesn't directly answer exactly what she wants in three seconds or less. Perhaps she'd have more time for questions and answers if they'd stop running the same old tapes over and over and over at the beginning and end of each segment. Not to mention all the callers talking about how much they love NG's babies.

But, yeah, don't you sometimes want to say, "He's on your side, Nancy."

That being said, NeJame was deliberately antagonistic. Does anyone think he was surprised by the reaction he got? Also, I think his dogged adherance to 18 months was on purpose. Surely he knows Caylee was closer to 33 months old when she disappeared. It was suprising that NG let him get away with that, though.

I think it's been discussed a few times that she was 18 months old when she wore the dress...

At the end of NG, LP started to talk about what could happen if the searchers aren't able to find Caylee's remains, but he trailed off. What do people think about this? Personally, I think that if they can't find Caylee this weekend, it's going to be a major boon to the defense. It scares me.

I feel that even if she would walk free, her life would be total hell, not worth living. Who would want to have anything to do with a known thief and child killer, there are plenty of people who would love to get rid of her, she would have to be looking behind her forever. Maybe her mother would take her in but she would have no social life. I can see her trying to crawl back to her former friends & lovers and they would all kick her to the curb, so she will pay for this either way, imo. She'll end up as one of those crazy bag ladies pushing a stolen Target shopping cart down the streets all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylacalifa