2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee was almost 3....HELLO.....come on NG get with it and tell him that....geez...I just want to grab a hold of that guy.....get the facts straight...

I thought that one of the magazines admitted that they pay for the photos and video but not the actual interview?? I can't believe that Nejame made that comment about NG making $$ on the case wow

Nancy really did screw up with the Mickey Mouse dress -

If she did a little research it would have been obvious that Caylee's Mickey Mouse Dress was "NOT" a size 6 & therefore it could not have been the dress that was found

Hot dam that was fun! Me thinks Mr. Nejame is a little sensitive about monetary kickbacks for his clients...tee hee...

Yo Nejame. Why do you keep inferring Caylee was 18 months old? She was almost three when your clients daughter disappeared her. My 3 year old son wore size 5's easily. I'm starting not to like Nejame. I like him calm, not as a pitbull defending the Anthonys at their dreadful worst. YOU KNOW and um.

I do believe that the MM dress was sensationalized. Better that than no coverage IMO.

I've been waiting for the day that Nejame recognizes that Cindy Anthony isn't worth being on his client list. Maybe this is the beginning of the unraveling.

Well Nejame will have to head back to his Transylvanian stronghold. No more NG for you!

That might be the funniest comment all night!!! My husband stopped painting our kitchen and came in the room to watch this SMACKDOWN!!!!1 Get em Nancy!! Loved LP laughing....I think that's the first time I saw his teeth!

NG should have called him out on the age of Caylee..that infuriates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez