Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:liar:
JH also says DC said that Casey, not once, mentioned Caylee when he went to visit her at the jail, not once...

I saw that. no talking about Caylee! AWFUL.

Sounds like no love lost for Caylee by any of the a's.

And touchy feely ca...in front of ga...whoa!

Nobody cares one whit about the poor murdered baby, unbelievable!

And, la bawling like a baby, he ought to see what it would be like having his dirty mouth taped shut with duct tape.

There cannot be another family like this in the whole wide world.:sick::truce:

Honestly, as Christian and God loving as the A's "appear" to be, I find it AWFUL that she chose to beat up a CROSS of all things. A cross no matter where it came from, who it came from, or for what it came from, is symbolic. JMO.

I could never in a million years do that to the CROSS of JESUS.

I would feel the devil on my shoulder and be afaid the devil would never leave me in peace.

That was scarier than Halloween

omg, IMO she knew the truth! She's a liar, a conartist and a sneak just like her daughter.

ca knew there was no *live Caylee*

But the a's still sold buttons and tee shirts. With kid finders always close by....What kid have they ever found?

Since LE is asking JH if he photographed LA getting fingerprinted at BC's office and asking if he took photos of CA and GA at church, I'm sure LE has those photos as I doubt they asked JH questions that they didn't already have answers to.

Since it was JH who locked up the Anthony's house after LE was done, didn't JH have access to the home all by himself on the early morning of Dec. 12th? I wonder if the guy took his time locking up the house and videotaped or photographed it to sell pix or videotape later on? JH says he never went anywhere without 2 cameras. So if JH was interviewed on Dec. 18 by LE, I will guess there's a lot of film or photos of the Anthony's or their home surepticiously between Dec. 11 when Caylee's body was found and Dec. 18 when he was interviewed by LE. If he did, where are those pix and videos?

I think as time passes, Cindy will come to terms with what happened. I just think we are expecting too much too soon from people whose world was totally torn apart. Plus, throw in all the false accusations (Lee is the father of Caylee...George is the father of Caylee, conjecture becoming fact only to be misproved in lots of areas) and just for a moment try to see everything from their viewpoint. I don't care about Casey at all...she can fry for all I care, but I do have compassion for the rest of the family. JMO.

Nah, Cindy, nor the rest of them, will ever come to terms with what really happened. they will be just like the Petersons and Darlie Routier's family who thinks their innocent child is on death row...despite all the evidence to the contrary. I had a little compassion for them at the beginning, but that didn't last long. They lie, they spin, they obstruct justice, and lie some more..

Yeah! If you think ZFG stole your grandchild wouldn't you be cursing ZFG not every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Police Department! Even her outbursts are "telling" to me.

Yes, Cindy's outbursts are very telling. From the way JH described it, and with it happening in the back yard, I wonder if the neighbors heard this outburst?

Regarding Cindy's rampage with the bat, I originally assumed she was infuriated at LE, and cursing at Allen, Beary, etc., because LE had once again torn her house apart--and that was (understandably) just the "straw that broke the camels back."

BUT, SHE WASN'T only cursing LE members as she swung the bat, she was ALSO cursing Baez, Padilla --people who had simply opposed or interfered with her! To me, this is very significant and reveals a particularly nasty side of her temperament.

An excellent point!!!

If I were George, I'd be getting rid of that baseball bat, hiding the hammer and any other sharp tools in the garage. Before this is over, there may be other things happen that would cause Cindy to go into a similar rage.

Who keeps a bat at their house when their youngest child is almost 23? I have been asking myself this ever since the protestor incident.

While I can't speak for the Anthonys, I played softball up until I was close to 40 years old. I still have my bats.

I know I shouldn't judge another's christianity, but the with the beating that cross took, I'd say maybe her "new found" faith is not as strong as we were led to believe. I am in shock !

Sheesh, it was two pieces of wood that someone put together in the shape of a t. I guess I'll be joining Cindy in hell because I'm guilty of tossing out dozens of crosses my kids made in church when they were little....tongue depressor crosses, pipe cleaner crosses, construction paper crosses.... I even crumpled some of them up first.

What I don't understand is why LE pursued this line of questioning with Hoover. What do Cindy's reactions months after Caylee disappeared have to do with Casey's guilt? Why is this information being released? Isn't it Casey who is on trail for murder? I'm really beginning to believe that LE is very deliberately doing everything they can to embarrass and humiliate the A's.

While I don't agree with everything the Anthony's have said and done, I am bothered by our willingness to blame them. We blame them for not throwing KC to the wolves. I imagine if they had, we would blame them for not supporting her, saying thats why KC was so uncaring to caylee. Loving a child is not the same as agreeing with their decisions. Why would we expect parents to go out of their way to convict their child?

If CA needs to cling to a dellusion that KC is innocent, then why does that upset us so? The evidence isnt reliant on what CA thinks. Although I feel, deep down, CA knows, she just isnt ready to open up to the rest of the world. What a truly horrible position to be in. A dead grandchild and a daughter who did it.

I have seen posts about CA and KC fighting, and if i remember right, there was talk about CA threatening to get custody of Caylee and booting KC to the curb. But then I see posts about how CA did nothing but enable. My point being, we all sit in our living rooms, knowing our children are safe, and attempt to pass judgement on the how the Anthony's have behaved.

I am all for discussing and debating etc. But to blame ANYONE other than KC is not just cruel but takes away from KC's responsibility. The Anthonys were/are not perfect parents, and I have no doubt they will beat themselves up with coulda, woulda, shoulda's.

We don't have to like them or approve of them, but they do deserve sympathy and compassion. Let's not lose sight of that.

While I don't agree with everything the Anthony's have said and done, I am bothered by our willingness to blame them. We blame them for not throwing KC to the wolves. I imagine if they had, we would blame them for not supporting her, saying thats why KC was so uncaring to caylee. Loving a child is not the same as agreeing with their decisions. Why would we expect parents to go out of their way to convict their child?

If CA needs to cling to a dellusion that KC is innocent, then why does that upset us so? The evidence isnt reliant on what CA thinks. Although I feel, deep down, CA knows, she just isnt ready to open up to the rest of the world. What a truly horrible position to be in. A dead grandchild and a daughter who did it.

I have seen posts about CA and KC fighting, and if i remember right, there was talk about CA threatening to get custody of Caylee and booting KC to the curb. But then I see posts about how CA did nothing but enable. My point being, we all sit in our living rooms, knowing our children are safe, and attempt to pass judgement on the how the Anthony's have behaved.

I am all for discussing and debating etc. But to blame ANYONE other than KC is not just cruel but takes away from KC's responsibility. The Anthonys were/are not perfect parents, and I have no doubt they will beat themselves up with coulda, woulda, shoulda's.

We don't have to like them or approve of them, but they do deserve sympathy and compassion. Let's not lose sight of that.

Bravo for an excellent post. You're right, what the A's think or believe, or say they believe, is not evidence. People seem to forget that. So what if Cindy wanted to believe that the decomp smell was actually pizza? So what if she chooses to believe the nanny story? So what if they never come out and say their daughter is guilty? None of that matters in court, and it has no bearing at all on the case against Casey.

Whether the A's believe in Casey's guilt or not, and personally I think they do, they need to continue to support her publicly. For them to say now that they believe Casey killed little Caylee would destroy any possibility of Casey receiving a fair trial...which is something I'm sure we all want.

I don't understand, does that somehow excuse the actions of LE?

I don't thing LE needs to be excused. I think they've conducted themselves in a highly professional manner and have shown great restraint even though they are undermined by those they are trying to help. How frustrating it must be for them! Cindy, George, and Lee point the finger at EVERYONE except for the most obvious person - Casey! I take it that you feel all hunkey-dorey with the actions of the Anthonys?

I don't thing LE needs to be excused. I think they've conducted themselves in a highly professional manner and have shown great restraint even though they are undermined by those they are trying to help. How frustrating it must be for them! Cindy, George, and Lee point the finger at EVERYONE except for the most obvious person - Casey! I take it that you feel all hunkey-dorey with the actions of the Anthonys?

My hunkey-doreyness has no relevance on the issue, not does any finger pointing that the A's may or may not be doing. What I'm questioning is how/why information about Cindy taking out her frustrations on an inanimate object 6 months after Caylee disappeared has any bearing on the case against Casey. It seems to me that LE is asking questions that are way beyond the scope of this investigation and I see no reason for them to do so, unless it's to further embarrass the A's.

Bravo for an excellent post. You're right, what the A's think or believe, or say they believe, is not evidence. People seem to forget that. So what if Cindy wanted to believe that the decomp smell was actually pizza? So what if she chooses to believe the nanny story? So what if they never come out and say their daughter is guilty? None of that matters in court, and it has no bearing at all on the case against Casey.

Whether the A's believe in Casey's guilt or not, and personally I think they do, they need to continue to support her publicly. For them to say now that they believe Casey killed little Caylee would destroy any possibility of Casey receiving a fair trial...which is something I'm sure we all want.

o/t: I understand and respect your posts,CW, but I am not sure that most of us wish Casey to have a fair trial. I suspect that most of us who believe that she willfully murdered her child would like to see her taken to the woodshed never to return. Or something similar.

I applaud our system that allows for a "fair trial"-in fact the scales weigh heavily to the side of the defendant. Which is why we now have the court of public opinion as well. The system let OJ off-the public has made him a pariah, for example.

If you believe that some of the Anthonys are involved in a cover-up, then you believe that all information regarding how they are portraying themselves in public or private is relevant.

I don't think OCSO needs the Anthonys any more-before they had Caylee's body I think that all information associated with them could be seen as relevant..JMO. Regarding who sent the PI to the dump site a month before she was found-if it was Cindy then it stands to reason that she had information from the source...again JMO.

o/t: I understand and respect your posts,CW, but I am not sure that most of us wish Casey to have a fair trial. I suspect that most of us who believe that she willfully murdered her child would like to see her taken to the woodshed never to return. Or something similar.

I applaud our system that allows for a "fair trial"-in fact the scales weigh heavily to the side of the defendant. Which is why we now have the court of public opinion as well. The system let OJ off-the public has made him a pariah, for example.

If you believe that some of the Anthonys are involved in a cover-up, then you believe that all information regarding how they are portraying themselves in public or private is relevant.

I don't think OCSO needs the Anthonys any more-before they had Caylee's body I think that all information associated with them could be seen as relevant..JMO. Regarding who sent the PI to the dump site a month before she was found-if it was Cindy then it stands to reason that she had information from the source...again JMO.

I agree with you on both points, many people have already convicted Casey and are not concerned with her receiving a fair trial - which I find quite upsetting, and that, if LE believes the A's were involved in any type of cover-up, it needs to be investigated.

But tell me, if Cindy beat up a cross, what does that say about a cover-up or about Casey's guilt? If Cindy ordered chicken for dinner does that make her guilty of something? If everyone at the table shared the crab puffs, are they all involved in the cover-up? It looks to me like LE is not investigating the case, they're gossiping and playing to the masses. This case is no longer about Casey's guilt or innocence, it's about crimetainment, and LE is just as guilty as NG or any of the other talking heads in making it that way. IMO

My hunkey-doreyness has no relevance on the issue, not does any finger pointing that the A's may or may not be doing. What I'm questioning is how/why information about Cindy taking out her frustrations on an inanimate object 6 months after Caylee disappeared has any bearing on the case against Casey. It seems to me that LE is asking questions that are way beyond the scope of this investigation and I see no reason for them to do so, unless it's to further embarrass the A's.

Personally, I think the police suspect Cindy isn't telling all she knows. GASP! Therefore, it is in the best interests of the case to keep tabs on what Cindy does, says, etc. As well as George, Lee, and anyone else they might have suspicions about. I think that's smart, don't you? Why should LE be like the Eye of Sauron, focused only on one thing? What if Cindy were nefariously destroying evidence? Or letting a telling statement slip? Just look at Ma Barker!

I think the LE collect as much info they can about everyone involved, as they dont know what will become important later in the investigation.. I Imagine if this was not in fl where every little bit of the reports are open to the public we may not have heard of this event.. I also think that because the LE have heard from other sources about a fight with KC and CA where it was said that CA lost it and choked KC, they need to find out about other things like that that have happened.
I find it interesting who she was cusing about.. no mention of KC or ZG or the imaginary person that she thinks killed Caylee..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member