2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It could simply be that Casey was doing what most 22 year olds do.......cruise around in her car, aimlessly and with no purpose outside of driving around. If she stopped for any length of time, WHERE she stopped would be of interest. I'm not snarking at anyone in stating this obvious point. I'm adding it to my thought process. Carry on.

I'd have to agree with this one - we have to remember Casey didn't work, we have no idea what she did with her time for the last two years - where on earth did she go with Caylee ALL day long - honestly she doesn't seem to be the person who would enjoy taking care of a baby all day, as we can see by her actions, Caylee was more of a hindering factor

Casey was on the phone all the time - I'll have to guess that she drove places talking on the phone ACTING like she was working - I'm sure she would walk in places PRETENDING she was on a business call

In retrospect it's like when my daughters were around 7 yrs old - they would use my old phones and pretend to be on business calls - Casey acted like a child in a womans body - just pretending, except she didn't have a baby doll she could toss in the trunk, she had a real baby

I gave birth to my son 8 days after Casey gave birth to Caylee in the very same hospital (at least from the reports I've read: Winter Park Memorial), and nothing like that was on the birth certificate app.

I personally believe that was just another of CA's LIES.

Remember the birth certificate? While it did not list a father, it DID list Cindy as power of attorney.

On Page 22 of the document dump - http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1 you will see Caylee's birth certificate. Cindy is not on the birth certificate.

IIRC, Cindy mentioned something on air during Greta's interview that she had POA or something like that should Casey not be around and had to take Caylee to the hospital etc. If I find that particular segment of the show, I will post the link for it.

Yes It could of been that she was just riding around, but was she riding around with a dead Caylee in the trunk wanting to dump her but cars kept coming along so she couldnt stop or she was afraid to go in the wooded area at the airport as she wasnt familiar with it. The question from the caller just rang a bell in my head and made me start thinking about it some more- wondering if she intended on dumping her on Surburban to begin with or was that just a last resort because she wasnt able to dump her elsewhere- makes you wonder anyway!

On Page 22 of the document dump - http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1 you will see Caylee's birth certificate. Cindy is not on the birth certificate.

IIRC, Cindy mentioned something on air during Greta's interview that she had POA or something like that should Casey not be around and had to take Caylee to the hospital etc. If I find that particular segment of the show, I will post the link for it.

All one needs is a signed letter from the mother/father of a minor child empowering one to sign for any medical care the child may need when in their care. I have one for Princess PeePee.

A caller on NG last night called in and asked the question as to why Caseys cell phone pings were by the airport when the body was found on Surburban Dr.. My guess is she was riding around looking for place to dump Caylee and decided someone may see her over around the airport area so decided to come back to Surburban to an area she knew and could get away with the dumping.

Wasn't CA at airport to pu some friend more than once?

It may be time for LP to head home. He's a very appealing character, and his heart seems to be huge and in the right place. But he's a yarn-spinner. Sometimes, when the truth is uncovered, we find there's a thin strand holding what LP has prophecied to the truth. Many--even most--other times, though, we find that he's just been...well, brainstorming, I guess.

And while there's positively nothing wrong with brainstorming, doing so on national television is not particularly useful to the case at this point. Caylee has been found.

At this point, his speculative skills might be better used tracking down other criminals.

Yes, it time for him to head back to CA. He always has a comment, he drives me nuts. He will be the next one that going to have to lawyer up.

well I can't get into the ping maps, thats why I thought I'd post this here as it was connected to a caller that called in last night on NG - but another thing we DON'T know the date she killed her or dumped her so guess we can't really figure it out anyway, regardless of when the pings by the airport were- we still wont be able to decifer whether they were before or after- it would be all speculation again- right?

I think the callers last night were WSers, they know the facts better than talking heads. And the only people that ask theses kinda question are WSERS.
That a good Thing

It could simply be that Casey was doing what most 22 year olds do.......cruise around in her car, aimlessly and with no purpose outside of driving around. If she stopped for any length of time, WHERE she stopped would be of interest. I'm not snarking at anyone in stating this obvious point. I'm adding it to my thought process. Carry on.

I think the clothes may be there somewhere

To me, it seems that all the pings were from her driving around town trying to find a place to dump Caylee and any other incriminating evidence.

CA told LE they had seen a laywer to get appointed POA (because Caylee had no father) but I believe we found out later that was just another lie..Please correct me if I'm wrong about that last part.

I think the clothes may be there somewhere

I agree-I think she scattered poor Caylee's things at more than one place. Maybe some around the airport and, who knows, maybe some at BP! I wonder if LE thinks some things are still missing-since we don't know yet what all was recovered in the woods.:waitasec:

I agree-I think she scattered poor Caylee's things at more than one place. Maybe some around the airport and, who knows, maybe some at BP! I wonder if LE thinks some things are still missing-since we don't know yet what all was recovered in the woods.:waitasec:

Does anyone know where they found the pink&white towel/blanket that looked a lot like the one Caylee was seen sitting on in a bathing suit & the poka-dot bra that looked a lot like the one seen on KC in a pic?..There are photos of them & they were collected in a clear bag by LE..I believe a poster (forget his name) here found them on a search & there's quite of few other photos also of everything seen in that area.

Does anyone know where they found the pink&white towel/blanket that looked a lot like the one Caylee was seen sitting on in a bathing suit & the poka-dot bra that looked a lot like the one seen on KC in a pic?..There are photos of them & they were collected in a clear bag by LE..I believe a poster (forget his name) here found them on a search & there's quite of few other photos also of everything seen in that area.

Ironically, a friend of mine off the board asked me the same question today and I PMd the member, who is Joseph J. This is the link to one discussion:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69501

Well there goes all all the money for booze. LOL -

My husband is Irish-Catholic and they sure do know how to throw a week long party (and call it a wake) LOL

Turbo? OMG... all along I thought you were a dude! :rolleyes:

Turbo? OMG... all along I thought you were a dude! :rolleyes:

Tip: you can go to a member's profile and sleuth to see if they are a male or female in many cases. By looking at Turbo's comments, you can see that she's a she.

If you look at the original video, she does show the intersection street signs of Hopespring and Suburban. It shows them setting off from the A's home and driving to the intersection, then turning right. That's when she gets her "feeling".

While I do have an open mind with reguards to psychic abilities, my family and I were talking last night during her interview and airing of her video.

We were all in agreement that any of us, who have no known special powers, would have felt nausia, dread, sorrow when traveling down that block or visiting any of the suspected dumping grounds. I mean we are talking about looking for the decaying body of a baby that from all reports, was decomposing in the trunk of her mother's car. Just the thought of that makes me ill.

A few years back I had the opportunity to visit Laci Peterson's neighborhood when visiting a dear friend who lives in Modesto and I got the same sick eerie feeling when I walked down her block and down to the park that she walked her golden retriever.

So what I guess I am saying is that I think the feelings described by Gail and her crew are just very much human nature, normal feelings, to me anyway. (feelings that I might add that Casey is devoid of)

IIRC GSJ was working off the ping map,reported areas of interest, and she got "feelings" in other areas as well. The dog, to me looked very uninterested in the area and his little sick spell may just be wanting out of a hot car or to take a leak in the woods.

Tip: you can go to a member's profile and sleuth to see if they are a male or female in many cases. By looking at Turbo's comments, you can see that she's a she.

I know that... I just never ventured to Turbo's...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back