2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure as all won't be sashin' her way in either ........

This is probably why JB doesn't want her there but doesn't he get it's kinda hard to do any sashin' with ankle bracelets on? :rolleyes:

I will try and snatch a picture, Lovejack

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!! Show her sorry butt - can't wait. This 45 minutes is going to seem like HOURS!!!!

lol i'm getting dinner prepped and just trying to patiently wait.
arggggggh.
lol

Hip,hip, hooray!!!!! Thanks Diz, I missed that!

Okay, who here knows how to do screenshots?!

Try holding the Shift key and PrtSc buttons at the same time. That should take the screen shot. Then paste it into another doc.

I am like a kid at Christmas....waiting and waiting......

Okay guys - lets chill on the Casey coming into court bashing -it's easy and can be fun , but we should chill - same with the JB ineptness jokes

Back to the courtroom.............

I hope someone reminds JB not to hold her hand or hug her at the table!

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!! Show her sorry butt - can't wait. This 45 minutes is going to seem like HOURS!!!!

I'm leaving and driving like a speedracer for my apt. I could make it back in time Yippe!! Wish me luck that I don't get a ticket. LOL I want to see this & if the A's show up now....:woohoo: If I don't get back in time thank goodness for media videos. JB needs to go back to law school. He keeps making mistake after mistake. State has it right about the photos being sensitive. They shouldn't be allowed to be mailed or copied. Caylee deserves that much respect.

Wish me luck to get back in time. :praying:

statute 406.135 seems to be the key statute that would bind who can see/use images

The satisfaction from that and seeing JB squirm and the bailiff pick up the phone to call the jail to tell someone to get the "spiteful one" ready for a field trip, I just had to light a cigarrette....sheer bliss.....

Hey, got coffee to go with your smoke? I do, so here's to ya.:smiliecup: :coffeeup:

Hip,hip, hooray!!!!! Thanks Diz, I missed that!

Okay, who here knows how to do screenshots?!

I'm recording the hearing on a Flip and will have it uploaded to YouTube once the hearing is over. Will provide a link on this thread.

So, she will be there long enough to waive her right to appear?

I believe she missed her chance to waive her right it is too late now. They said by law they can have her there for 35-45 minutes

Thank's cajun and Potato. I want all my buddies at WS to be able to see her!

whoevers taking screen shots, please try to get some ok lots) of kc when she gets there

Why are they going ahead with the hearing if she is not here?

I'm leaving and driving like a speedracer for my apt. I could make it back in time Yippe!! Wish me luck that I don't get a ticket. LOL I want to see this & if the A's show up now....:woohoo: If I don't get back in time thank goodness for media videos. JB needs to go back to law school. He keeps making mistake after mistake. State has it right about the photos being sensitive. They shouldn't be allowed to be mailed or copied. Caylee deserves that much respect.

Wish me luck to get back in time. :praying:

I just thought of you, thinking ' Angel isnt home, she will just freak." So glad you are home ! We'll chat later on how it went. :Banane29:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties