2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I not surprised that even the civil trial is turning into a circus?

I don't think he's going to allow the deposition. Judge says if he does, he may be forcing the counter claimant (KC) to drop the suit and that would not be fair.

ZFG lawyer arguing that they lost their fifth admendment priviledge by invoking a counter suit. Says they can't have their cake and eat it too.

Did ZFG's lawyer just say let them oppose certain questions, and then take them back to the court for the judge to rule on the objections?

He does realize that JB & Crew love to play "object to everything and see what sticks." It would be a waste of his time to do it that way.

There is no way a criminal conviction will stand, KC certainly will have appellate issues regarding ineffective council.

I don't think he's going to allow the deposition. Judge says if he does, he may be forcing the counter claimant (KC) to drop the suit and that would not be fair.

Which is what should happen since they have a counter claim. If they can't support the claim, it should be dismissed. That should never have been filed.

Kinda Reminds me of a Michael Jackson voice LOL

Why is Brad Conway sitting at the defense table? He does not rep Casey- he reps her parents.

I have a big problem with this- wonder if the As will be named as codefendants in the civil case if it is determined that they obstructed justice and knew Caylee was dead.

Can anyone understand the whispering? I can almost make it out, but not quite.

ZFG lawyer wants the answers to come for KC's mouth, under oath. I agree.

Wasn't the Judge in this hearing to be Stan Stickland?

Written depose' take away the spontinaity and results in an attorney assisted answer. Valid complaint. A depo is to hear the witness answer, not their attorney's answer.

Why is Brad Conway sitting at the defense table? He does not rep Casey- he reps her parents.

I have a big problem with this- wonder if the As will be named as codefendants in the civil case if it is determined that they obstructed justice and knew Caylee was dead.

I was wondering that myself...seems a tad odd to me---considering all the other things that have been coming up lately......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup