2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The court will not allow the deposition to take place at this time!

Deposition not allowed at this time. Court will allow written interrogatories.

court will not allow deposition to take place at this time. Court will allow written interrogatories or other questions in writing to be posed to KC if that's what is desired, but not question her in person.

Deposition not take place at this time but allow written interrogatories. I am somewhat relieved as I was worried about a basis for appeal if she had to take them now.

NO depo at this time.

Court will allow written interogatories.

They're back. Ruling: At this point will not allow the deposition to take place.

NO DEPOSITION! Written is allowed if ZFG lawyer wants to do that.

KC-Win

Well they win again!!! (wants to slap someone silly!!!)

Judge believes case should proceed with as few or as least as possible violence to anyone's rights, that's why at this point the process can continue in writing.

Maybe playing devil's advocate here but I have a problem with ZFG claiming she lost her job over Casey's claims......

First of all, if she had a job, her bosses would have known she was not a full time nanny.

Also, I know if my name were dragged into a case unfairly, my company would not just fire me for something that is no fault of my own.

I think she's taking advantage- I don't really blame her, but I just needed to say that.

So basically, the judge's ruling says to me that he favors KC's right over ZFG's right to clear her name ... how wonderful.

I say get the interogatories, and THEN do the Depo's later. That way they can try and catch her in MORE lies. Which probably WONT be hard.

IMO Judge made his decision before he talked tot he lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup