2009.01.09 - Michelle M Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can imagine that she probably told her parent's about her plans with Brandon to live on post, be the happy housewife, she and Caylee would be taken care of....and you are right, it does sound like the planning she had going on with Tony. Of course this Tony was not ready for any such thing, like trying to fit a roung peg in a square hole. She knew Tony was not ready, she surely knew he wasn't ready for a child. I often think that was the final reason for Caylee's death.

Guess I'm not used to real meat to chew on---were there "real" plans for KC moving in with Brandon? Did he leave without her or did CA keep her from going? Poot---guess I wanna know if Brandon even wanted KC or was that just another fantasy?

Guess I'm not used to real meat to chew on---were there "real" plans for KC moving in with Brandon? Did he leave without her or did CA keep her from going? Poot---guess I wanna know if Brandon even wanted KC or was that just another fantasy?

My impression was that it was just another fantasy.

I thought it was very interesting that this is the first person we have heard from who speaks about Casey working alot from her mother's laptop and being sick a lot of the time (Casey's excuses as to why she wasn't physically at work). The truth is refreshing !

I kinda enjoyed the info on Georges comments at the vigil. His "if we had only....". George knows what's up. Friggin' coward!

Audio of Michelle M. Interview conducted 1/19/09

p1/4 - Michelle Murphy Police Interview - Casey / Caylee Marie Anthony Homicide Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g1jERNBzlg&feature=channel_page

p2/4 - Michelle Murphy Police Interview - Casey / Caylee Marie Anthony Homicide Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99D7d8r26hI&feature=channel_page

p3/4 - Michelle Murphy Police Interview - Casey / Caylee Marie Anthony Homicide Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMPsr3ynQoo&feature=channel_page

p4/4 - Michelle Murphy Police Interview - Casey / Caylee Marie Anthony Homicide Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OReefptVbyE&feature=channel_page

www.youtube.com/user/NifterMedia

You r0ck! Thanks!

He dumped her. Then she said she was pregnant. Then she said she lost the baby.

I notice in the Michelle M interview she stated George mused whether or not this (Caylee's disappearance - not yet known she was dead) would have happened had they acted on their instincts and gotten custody. I've long felt that the guilt of not making that move is a huge part of what motivates G & C's odd behavior. I think it may have been a root cause of his suicidal episode also. To realize, with fatal hindsight, that you saw the signs clearly enough to make those comments to others, yet ignored doing what would have obviously been in the best interests of Caylee to do.

I guess that's why I still have lingering sympathy for the As. I'm a procrastinator by nature, and tend to believe that conditions often improve without legal involvement. I could see myself in that position, suspecting that things were not quite right, yet not certain enough to make that critical call. And then, of course, living out my life in hopeless regret that I did too little, too late. Kind of a wake up call for me really.

Sometimes doing nothing is the greatest sin of all.

IIRC, Annie D and at least one more of her friends stated that they did not believe that she was ever really pregnant.

oh, LOL-- I don't think she was pregnant! I was just giving the order of events.

I notice in the Michelle M interview she stated George mused whether or not this (Caylee's disappearance - not yet known she was dead) would have happened had they acted on their instincts and gotten custody. I've long felt that the guilt of not making that move is a huge part of what motivates G & C's odd behavior. I think it may have been a root cause of his suicidal episode also. To realize, with fatal hindsight, that you saw the signs clearly enough to make those comments to others, yet ignored doing what would have obviously been in the best interests of Caylee to do.

I guess that's why I still have lingering sympathy for the As. I'm a procrastinator by nature, and tend to believe that conditions often improve without legal involvement. I could see myself in that position, suspecting that things were not quite right, yet not certain enough to make that critical call. And then, of course, living out my life in hopeless regret that I did too little, too late. Kind of a wake up call for me really.

Wow. Beautifully stated!! :balloons: Thanks for the insight. I bolded a couple of parts because I totally see where you are coming from. I might even go a step further and question whether they feel that freeing KC might be viewed as some sort of redemption (for their "doing nothing").

Yeah, the George thing caught my eye too! As I said in the first one, he knew what was up!

No sympathy, lingering or otherwise here for the A's, but your post made me wonder if CA/GA ever talk truthfully behind closed doors, or do they put on this charade 24/7....just thinkin....

I thought it was very interesting that this is the first person we have heard from who speaks about Casey working alot from her mother's laptop and being sick a lot of the time (Casey's excuses as to why she wasn't physically at work). The truth is refreshing !
I definitely agree ~ it does seem like we're finally getting some truth!

You are so right about this.

I also agree that they probably regret not doing anything and then it was too late. I believe they knew fully well what Casey was capable of as much as they try to deny it and proclaim her innocence. MOO

You r0ck! Thanks!

We also have the interviews here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I was actually looking for something else, but this caught my eye. I understand that children do change but this is complete contrast to what MM knew and what KC is saying. KC of course plays her famous word game:crazy:.

From MMs' deposition:

YM: How would you describe her relationship with, with Caylee at that time, her daugher?

MM: Good um every time I saw them together, Casey or Caylee was always very attached to her. You know like I would try and like you know take, you know I love kids so I would um you know try and take Caylee and play with her, chase her around or whatever and you know she would only have some of that for a short amount of time but after a couple of minutes like she was right back um, right back to Casey or she would never even let Casey leave her sight. You know she’d always wanna be held you know by Casey

From KC's Interview (describing her last phone call with Caylee)

KC: She seemed perfectly fine. There was nothing in the background...

JA: Telling you about a book, telling you -- no sign of any type stress at all?

KC: Not at all.

JA: Great. That`s wonderful. Now, let me ask you a question. Your daughter hasn`t seen you in over a month, and she`s not -- she`s...

KC: She was excited. She was excited to talk to me. But at the same time, it`s crazy that she didn`t get upset when she talked to me, which had it been my mom, I know it would have been...

JA: Is that another thing...

KC: ... totally different.

JA: Is that another thing that makes sense to you?

KC: She never gets upset when she talks to me, whether I haven`t seen her for an entire day, or if I had to work late at night and I didn`t see him almost an entire day until the next morning.

So, KC's saying that Caylee never gets upset when she doesn't see her and that it's normal. Yet again, she says that it's crazy that Caylee didn't get upset :rolleyes: LIAR! MM has quite a different take on that. JMO

I was actually looking for something else, but this caught my eye. I understand that children do change but this is complete contrast to what MM knew and what KC is saying. KC of course plays her famous word game:crazy:.

From MMs' deposition:

YM: How would you describe her relationship with, with Caylee at that time, her daugher?

MM: Good um every time I saw them together, Casey or Caylee was always very attached to her. You know like I would try and like you know take, you know I love kids so I would um you know try and take Caylee and play with her, chase her around or whatever and you know she would only have some of that for a short amount of time but after a couple of minutes like she was right back um, right back to Casey or she would never even let Casey leave her sight. You know she’d always wanna be held you know by Casey

From KC's Interview (describing her last phone call with Caylee)

KC: She seemed perfectly fine. There was nothing in the background...

JA: Telling you about a book, telling you -- no sign of any type stress at all?

KC: Not at all.

JA: Great. That`s wonderful. Now, let me ask you a question. Your daughter hasn`t seen you in over a month, and she`s not -- she`s...

KC: She was excited. She was excited to talk to me. But at the same time, it`s crazy that she didn`t get upset when she talked to me, which had it been my mom, I know it would have been...

JA: Is that another thing...

KC: ... totally different.

JA: Is that another thing that makes sense to you?

KC: She never gets upset when she talks to me, whether I haven`t seen her for an entire day, or if I had to work late at night and I didn`t see him almost an entire day until the next morning.

So, KC's saying that Caylee never gets upset when she doesn't see her and that it's normal. Yet again, she says that it's crazy that Caylee didn't get upset :rolleyes: LIAR! MM has quite a different take on that. JMO
Great comparison ,Mare!
I have been waiting to hear from others who knew the A's and KC. I hope we get to see more interviews from friends and neighbors about the day to day life of the Anthony's. MM doesn't seem to have an ax to grind with anyone and is unbiased.
I would really like to see something from GA's coworkers. I just can't pin him down yet.

Great comparison ,Mare!
I have been waiting to hear from others who knew the A's and KC. I hope we get to see more interviews from friends and neighbors about the day to day life of the Anthony's. MM doesn't seem to have an ax to grind with anyone and is unbiased.
I would really like to see something from GA's coworkers. I just can't pin him down yet.

What co-workers ??? :doh: you have to get and maintain employment to have co-workers.

How about hearing from neighbors? Nope, you have to have civility to maintain neighbors.

Two strikes against him already. Does CA make three?

I wish there were more people in MM's position that have nothing to gain that can shed more info on the A clan too.

I am so hoping that when the Abominable A's take the stand, that every one of their words comes back and bites them, big time! Every lie, every strand of thread that weaved their horrid web, traps them like flies for the spider. I hope that the words of the innocent people, who's lives they ruined, ruins theirs. They like to play with words, well, then words it will be. Finally I hope that this will all bring justice for Baby Caylee. Sorry for the rant but I've been thinking of how close we are to the 16th and this could have been our Little Angels last earthly days.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AISFORAPPLE
Back