2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know where the text messages can be found...the ones that were supposedly released today?

Thanks CarrieBean. You would think that would be something the LE would ask when questioning her. I can't imagine any logical answer KC would have for that.
Pick me!! Pick me!! I can see her easily saying that she was parked away from the dumpsters and was going to drive by them to toss it in...then she forgot. What she actually was doing, imo, was to leave the trash in the trunk in case anyone asked what the smell was...she could whip out that trash bag to try to convince them.

OMG! Someone shoot me! I am starting to think in Casey. :bang:

In the list of items sent to the FBI and the list of items received by the FBI, the Parentage Report is listed as item K-1. In the last page of the document it lists the items the FBI has inventoried and it seems they have renamed some things, and put a cross-reference to the original names in parentheses to the side. In that list, they show item K-1 as KC's DNA,(Items K-6 and K-7) and NE2 DNA Parentage Report,(Item K-1).

K-6 and K-7 were originally listed as the buccal swabs from KC.

I am not sure why the inventory would rename them but IMO that is what they have done. Most items appear to me to have retained the original item names, but some were changed.

Ahh, I see. I took it as associating Casey's DNA (K-1) with the parentage test.

Just had a light bulb moment.

In reading the Kronk 911 calls. In his second call on 8/12 part of the call was edited out by LE when it was originally released. Text in picture below. He describes it as a gray vinyl pool cover. Why was this edited out when they originally released the tape. What significance is there?

Attachments

• Kronk 911 call edited out.jpg
    Kronk 911 call edited out.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 94
hey love,
iirc, the cap in the blogger absconded trash was white and green with a four leaf clover on it... :blowkiss:

Yep, that's true, that one from the trash wasn't pink. I kept a copy of the pic of the one from the trash and it's also #12 on this slideshow of the neighbor's find http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17429672/detail.html

eec7m.jpg

Could it possibly be something like this? We use them, and only tie them up top when washing baseball uniforms. All other times, we place the bag inside a hamper and fold the tops down over so that when it is full we tie it up and throw it in the washer..Not all of these type bags have the draw strings, some have just the tabbed material at the top where you can literally tie it yourself.

Your picture makes me think of the items found on August 17 that included these that look like your photo:

2eqb242.jpg

And the part about the baseball uniforms was bolded by me - these were found close to the soccer field, which is close to the Amscot. Lee came home one day wearing knee socks with an outfit that to me looked like he had been out playing soccer, lacrosse, something like that.

Could the iron ons be something for a uniform?

I have a question.

The garbage bag in Casey's trunk was black and Caylee was found in black bag also. Could these be from same roll? OMG just the whole concept is getting to me. But if these are from same roll then it is a slam dunk for sure.

Dawn, it is confusing. I believe that by the time it was seen by RK that the laundry bag would have been silty from the flood and with the decompositional fluids etc...it would have been rather...vinyl in appearance, if you catch my meaning. In that scenario, I would have to think the garbage bag was inside the laundry bag. The gray is from being filthy, out in the elements, and having the remains spilled onto/into it.

Well, the August 12th call would have been before the flood, but I see what you are saying.

When I first read it I thought laundry bag inside the garbage bag and here's why. ***coming up, my own opinion, no link available :cow: ***

I think a cloth laundry bag with a body in it would be easier to carry. Not much chance of any appendages (God I am having trouble with these images:( ) tearing a hole in the bag. A garbage bag with a oddly shaped, possibly in rigor body in it would be bulky and unwieldy to carry and move. They did not mention shoes in the search warrant (and like I said, I don't think they would unless they only found one and wanted to search for the match) but if she had shoes on, that could definitely rip a garbage bag.

Plus, and I know I am giving KC too much credit here, but I think a laundry bag seems nicer. I would prefer to bury (or move) a pet's body in a cloth bag than a garbage bag, because it seems more humane. And in a sense, less permanent. You put clothes you plan to wear again in a laundry bag. You put clothes you never want to see again in a garbage bag. I think the first couple of days KC was in complete denial. I have not decided yet rage/accident/premeditated but I do think that immediately following she managed to make herself truly believe it did not happen. "I'll just put this laundry bag in the trunk, and maybe in a couple of days I'll get her back out, good as new. "

However, I think once the leaking started she had no other choice than to put it in a garbage bag. I think she intended to use AL's garbage bag but did not for some reason. I am thinking maybe with body, blanket, and laundry bag it would not all fit into a white kitchen bag easily. Or the white trash bag may have already had a hole and so was not a good choice. So she obtained the black bag and put the laundry bag in. I think she did that after the 2.6 days, and then dumped the whole thing in the woods after the gas can incident.

I was thinking that the "Velveeta" boxes that they found may have been Velveeta Shells and Cheese brand mac and cheese. It's basically the same as the usual Kraft stuff, but with a squeeze-out cheese goo instead of a powder. This seems consistent with things that I've casually read about them eating at Tone's place. I hate to admit it, but I've actually eaten the stuff myself quite a few times. :blushing: :lick:

I have a question.

The garbage bag in Casey's trunk was black and Caylee was found in black bag also. Could these be from same roll? OMG just the whole concept is getting to me. But if these are from same roll then it is a slam dunk for sure.
The bag in KC's trunk was white. Also it was fom AL's appt. and I don't think anybody seriously thinks Caylee was killed or bagged up there.

There were text messages? I missed those, too.
I'll see what I can find. (My eyes are seriously losing focus!)

ETA: I gave up looking through the teeny tiny pics, but did see reference to them...not sure they're all that new...TL questioning her about why Casey never said anything...why she lied to him. There was also a doc about trying to extract outgoing texts on her phone during a certain time, but the "lab" wasn't able to.

The bag in KC's trunk was white. Also it was fom AL's appt. and I don't think anybody seriously thinks Caylee was killed or bagged up there.

I just read black...will go look again. be right back. I swear both were black. :waitasec:

Just had a light bulb moment.

In reading the Kronk 911 calls. In his second call on 8/12 part of the call was edited out by LE when it was originally released. Text in picture below. He describes it as a gray vinyl pool cover. Why was this edited out when they originally released the tape. What significance is there?

Well, I don't know, obviously, :) but my guess would be along the lines of, MR finds the body. MR points out he called about suspicious items at "roughly the same" spot in August. LE pulls the tapes and realizes that no gray vinyl bag like a pool cover was found at the scene. LE does not know at that point if there is a gray vinyl bag like a pool cover that is related to this crime scene which has been, perhaps, removed from the crime scene by a third party. LE redacts that part and searches around the crime scene area for a gray vinyl bag like a pool cover. Finds one??? Doesn't find one??? Who knows? But that part is no longer relevant to the investigation and can be released as discovery.

It MAY be that one or some of those hairs were LE, or persons who conducted tests on or handled these exhibits. JB & Dr. Lee may have even shed a hair or 2 into the mix! It may be that those hairs weren't there when the car was impounded by LE.

Maybe you understand DNA better than I do and would love if you could explain how JG's paternity test could possibly be used as a "clear" sample of Caylee's DNA????? And what precisely are you saying they would be comparing to all items...JG's DNA, Caylee's, a combo?...I am very confused??

I have no idea what this means and I suspect others who know something about DNA are similarly confused. I would be grateful if you could explain it to us.

I read it as....Back when caylee was born, JG had a paternity test done to see if he was the bio-dad. In order for this test to be completed, I would think they would also have to run a dna profile on caylee so that they can compare it to JG's. So now that it has been officially done, back then. They have her (caylees) profile, on file.

Hope I helped a little.

I swear to god I have seen MORE Documents !!

are my eyes deceiving me ?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

Is this a new one

About Anthony L's car (as well as numerous other things)
They took evidence off his under part of car
They also found a Freshner sheet

I have seen Two new Docs that I did NOT see before but mind you so much is whizzing by maybe i missed it

Dawn - I think Caylee was in the garbage bag and then the laundry bag :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back