2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html

page 44

attachment.php

ETA: it's the last line on page 44 (make sure you reference the page number at the top of the document, not what's written on the pages themselves) the number WRITTEN on the page is 3318

Who was it that first suggested this? Was it speculation b/c the Anth's wouldn't say who Caylee's father was? Just curious.. I'm surprised they would note that without some substantial knowledge or evidence. Do you know what I mean?

Could Casey have been trying to "play a game" with Caylee to have the child somehow cooperate? Like bandaids with cartoon characters on them? I just cringe typing this...

You know, I really think it was more symbolic and done after Caylee was dead. I think she looked at her dead daughter and that little face and covered the tape over the mouth with a heart, a "sentimental" gesture from a mother who views her child in the same way one would a pet goldfish.

What creeps me out is the thought of casey getting her daughter ready for the day, brushing her hair and putting it in a ponytail, dressing her, and putting on little sunglasses (if GA was correct about the last time he saw them and what they were wearing), all the while KNOWING what she planned to do to her daughter. That is so eerie and sick. Poor Caylee thinking it was just another day with mommy, excited about life and ready to go, never suspecting what her mother had planned.

I also think casey chloroformed Caylee while she napped, or something and then either suffocated, drowned her or just kept up with the choloroform. My hope and suspicion is that Caylee was not aware of what was happening to her and died while unconcious.

From Search Warrant:

Among many other things, LE was looking for "small cloth type lettering similar to ones found with the body".

The Search Warrant says that the body was likely (or at one time) in a cloth laundry hamper bag which was in a plastic garbage bag. Also in that bag was a child's size 3T shirt, white shorts with stripes, iron-ons (cloth-type lettering) and the Winnie the Pooh blanket. Betcha that blanket has something incriminating on it!

Ok I just read the CSI report on the car, what was found, etc. they document that Dr. Lee examined the car and the trash bag and pointed out a hair - which was collect, from somewhere, I can't remember. Anyway, that was the ONLY thing documented that was found by Dr. Lee. Didn't he say on NG or somewhere that he found 'food' in the car? or was he saying he examined food boxes - which were already listed as having been removed from the car? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy - anyone?

I wonder why LE never asked KC what Caylee was wearing when she dropped her off at the Nanny's or what she took with her? I think it would of been interesting to see what she would of said??? Any mention of the book in the find?

Unless they did and thats one piece of info that we have not got yet

OR... they got the idea from all the rumors and thought they better check.

else when LA refused to give DNA samples they wanted to check that out to see if that was the reason before getting into wholescale investigating him as well.

Anyone remember what GA said Caylee was wearing when he last saw her, I can't remember exactly and it would take me till this time tomorrow to find it, my skills lack in searching

Seems Casey was always dropping Caylee off where Cindy worked for her to watch Caylee...Also that Cindy was upset because Casey and George were always fighting and that Casey was always yelling at George...

Interesting, Casey even wore a fake ID tag!!!!

It also states that George did respond to work on June 16th from 15:00-23:00,which is the last day he allegedly saw Caylee.

Ok I just read the CSI report on the car, what was found, etc. they document that Dr. Lee examined the car and the trash bag and pointed out a hair - which was collect, from somewhere, I can't remember. Anyway, that was the ONLY thing documented that was found by Dr. Lee. Didn't he say on NG or somewhere that he found 'food' in the car? or was he saying he examined food boxes - which were already listed as having been removed from the car? I can't remember and it's driving me crazy - anyone?

I remember him saying something about food in the car being there at some time. Liar.

Any link yet to LA's interview with LE or is that not included..TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back