2009.01 Document Release @ Any Moment Now

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some feel that we are looking at this doc dump in the wrong way, and I apologize if I seem insensitive. I feel that most in this forum work very hard to break down the documents and try and find information to try and get justice to be served for Caylee. I know most feel that is what LE is for and the FBI, but look at who found her remains. A citizen like you or I. I think the work that is put into all of the topics on here are a grand help to LE even if we don't think it is. It's like a full time job for the ones that take this case with the up most respect and reality. Sometimes one person will pick up on the simplest thing that may just be the icing on the cake to put Casey away for the rest of her life.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I agree!! You never know what a WSer may catch that others may have missed...including LE. I have seen it repeatedly here. (Hey...our WSers found the house on the video in what?...two hours?! AND led the tv crew to it!! WTG!)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I agree!! You never know what a WSer may catch that others may have missed...including LE. I have seen it repeatedly here. (Hey...our WSers found the house on the video in what?...two hours?! AND led the tv crew to it!! WTG!)

ITA! Online sleuths were credited for their help in the Westerfield trial.

Just a reminder for those new around here and for our guests lurking around out there. Our site may go down when the docs are released and we are bombarded with people trying to get here to link up to them. Please, save yourselves a link to your favorite local Orlando news site now, so that when/if our site goes down you will still be able to retrieve the docs without turning yourself into something out of The Exorcist when you try for hours to get on WS's and can't.
Nothing quite like waiting for a doc dump and then realizing when the site goes down that you can no longer pull up the links posted on the thread. Been there, done that....and it SUX.

Well I was going to steam the carpets...now what to do, what to do. Clean carpets or sitting on my butt reading documents.Guess the carpet can wait, LOL

Just a reminder for those new around here and for our guests lurking around out there. Our site may go down when the docs are released and we are bombarded with people trying to get here to link up to them. Please, save yourselves a link to your favorite local Orlando news site now, so that when/if our site goes down you will still be able to retrieve the docs without turning yourself into something out of The Exorcist when you try for hours to get on WS's and can't.
Nothing quite like waiting for a doc dump and then realizing when the site goes down that you can no longer pull up the links posted on the thread. Been there, done that....and it SUX.

SO TRUE, thanks for the reminder! :blowkiss:

Thanks for the heads up....:blowkiss:

Well given we know it's Casey's DEFENSE TEAM who have requested the certain documents about to be released, don't bet on the thought that what we will see is incriminating toward Casey.

IMO fuel for more media "shocking new revelations".....to come.

Don't forget when WS goes down, we also have the link for our online chat room. It can be found on the main Caylee forum page. ;)

I believe the last documents were posted towards the evening news broadcasts - and the last few there were problems posting on a few sites - so we could maybe get them later this afternoon

What News outlet do we feel is the best to link to favorites?

I believe the last documents were posted towards the evening news broadcasts - and the last few there were problems posting on a few sites - so we could maybe get them later this afternoon

Yep. It's almost always been late afternoon. The media gets them, goes through them, and then posts them. It takes a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87