2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought: could TN be talking about the 5:00 visit with the nephews? Could that be when the hand me down clothes were dropped off and the children checked on? IF someone else had been there later why didn't MC tell that in her "story"?

The 5:00 visit was from Misty's brother, so not sure why TN would sent over Misty's brother to drop off clothes.
Wouldn't she send over Ron's, by the way does Ron have any siblings?

As per Theresa Neves paternal grandmother on NG 2/17/2008
TN says Ron hadn't been on the night shift that long on night shift approx 4-5 weeks
TN says Pink tee shirt. She says they still think Haleigh was wearing it when she went to bed.
NG asked if anyone has gone through the clothing to see what's missing.
TN says no one is allowed to go in there - its a crime scene
TN says she doesn't know where they (sic LE) found the pink shirt
TN says that when her son came home, Misty was looking though the house, looking in closets, for Haleigh.
TN says that she thinks Misty was there, as she had a family member there dropping off clothes, so she know Misty was there up until a point.
TN says Misty is a very responsible. She says a family member was there dropping off clothes, and she thinks Misty was there after that. TN explains away the inconsistencies as a matter of phrasing..........same bed means same room.
TN says everybody was in the same room, not necessarily the same bed.
Trailer is a crime scene.
TN says nobody allowed in, that's why they haven't been through clothes to determine what is missing.
TN says Misty is responsible, Misty there up until a point, she thinks she was there all night.
TN says how much Misty loves the children and why she'd call them "her" children.
TN saying Haleigh has Turners syndrome, has been sick a lot, immune system not what it should be ~ explains why she's missed so much school.
TN says NO drug history on MC that she knows of
TN says that Ron C & Misty C been together 5 months

TN say Haleigh C has been missing school - blaming school absences on Turner's syndrome
TN Haleigh has been hospitalized many times.
TN says Haleigh was at school that day Ron picked her up from the bus stop

Thank you very much, Shadow! I have no further questions (as a well known attorney has been known to say) as to what was on the show!

OK - here's what we were "given" tonight. And I think its GREAT that NG has picked this story up. She'll keep it in the news and that will keep the "heat on" in that small town with media crawling here and there. I also think LP and RD are doing ALOT of behind the scenes "unofficial" investigatin' - I say that because it was reported he is still there I think last night. He is respected by FBI and I bet they told him he could stay and possibly help but he has to go "black" on the media - notice we have NOT seen him AT ALL? I think RD is there too - last time I saw LP on he said RD was flying in. Now dealing with scumbags is what they DO. Yep I think he's helpin'.

According to TN - paternal gma and LE dispatcher. Funny it was by phone - couldn't see her - watch her body lang and eyes. Shame.

TN said she sent a "family member" over with clothes AND TO CHECK ON THE CHILDREN. She only said that once I believe (maybe twice) but she dropped that and just kept saying "to drop off clothes".

TN said HC was in hospital a lot. Wonder if CS (bio-mom) knows about all those times? If I was "mommy" I sure would want to know my baby was in the hospital!

TN disputes the "pink t-shirt" issue. She thinks that is what HC had on. LE says they have it - but won't tell where it "came from".

We have OLD tenant of home - Rev. Smallwood 2001. Not much there.

RC and MC still "united" despite the inconsistencies in HER story and his anger / verbal abuse problems. Why?

The 5:00 visit was from Misty's brother, so not sure why TN would sent over Misty's brother to drop off clothes.
Wouldn't she send over Ron's, by the way does Ron have any siblings?
YES - sister Crystal (I believe) does she have any kids? We don't know FOR SURE that is was MC's BIL that came over - she just said "cousins" - could it have been Crystal RC's sister?

Oh I don't know anymore

If he broke into a trailor in putnam county to molest an 11 year old girl, and spent time in jail for it, and just got out of jail a couple months ago and disappeared on 2/2/09, after stating he felt adventureous on his myspace, why does LE say he is not a suspect in this case?
The fact that he is missing and hasn't been found tells me he most certainly is a suspect and if we can put him in that park at anytime in the past or with friends who now live there, then we should be hot on his trail!!!
I want to know more about him, his crime, where he grew up, whether he has grandparents in the area.
Man, I stopped digging into him because someone said he was interested in 13/14 year old boys!!!!

I saw an official report on one of the SOs..He broke into a trailer to commit robbery & that's when he saw the little girl..He cut her panties with a knife but didn't rape her..Is it him or a different SO?

Isn't Crystal the bio mom? Or am I too confused?
They're both Crystal's - bio-mom C. Sheffield dad's sis - C. Cummings. I think she was on with dad one night last week - either JVM or NG I think.

I saw an official report on one of the SOs..He broke into a trailer to commit robbery & that's when he saw the little girl..He cut her panties with a knife but didn't rape her..Is it him or a different SO?
Yep - that's him. And the trailer was in Putnam county. IMO he isn't involved. He was last seen BEFORE she went missing. IIRC it was the Monday after Superbowl. He went to Superbowl party at some "tavern". Borrowed someone's car. They found the car abadoned somewhere on the highway and no sign of him. I think he met with someone "bigger and badder" than he was - plus we had found he had been communicating with a bunch of 13 yr old boys on MySpace - maybe one of them's big bro or daddy "caught up with him" and took the trash out. I just don't think he's "with us" any longer.

They're both Crystal's - bio-mom C. Sheffield dad's sis - C. Cummings. I think she was on with dad one night last week - either JVM or NG I think.

Thanks Swag. I missed the sister being named Crystal also.

OK -
TN said HC was in hospital a lot. Wonder if CS (bio-mom) knows about all those times? If I was "mommy" I sure would want to know my baby was in the hospital!

In an early interview bio-mom said H. missed a lot of school & when asked "why" she claimed not to know :waitasec: I got the strong feeling she didn't seem to care either. :eek:

Yep - that's him. And the trailer was in Putnam county. IMO he isn't involved. He was last seen BEFORE she went missing. IIRC it was the Monday after Superbowl. He went to Superbowl party at some "tavern". Borrowed someone's car. They found the car abadoned somewhere on the highway and no sign of him. I think he met with someone "bigger and badder" than he was - plus we had found he had been communicating with a bunch of 13 yr old boys on MySpace - maybe one of them's big bro or daddy "caught up with him" and took the trash out. I just don't think he's "with us" any longer.

TY!..I wondered why he'd purposely disappear BEFORE he found his next victim..I thought maybe he was trying to establish he wasn't in the crime area? but I hope your theory is spot on! :bang:

My kids can only miss 10 days a year..then they have to make it up with Saturday school or don't pass. Sounds like a lot, but I'm telling you, my dad died last year and then 2 of my kids had the flu and we were on that 9 day mark. They sent letter after letter after letter. Even with excused absences it was only 10 days. So I wonder how many days constitutes "a lot" in biomom's mind, and if that's even true.

In an early interview bio-mom said H. missed a lot of school & when asked "why" she claimed not to know :waitasec: I got the strong feeling she didn't seem to care either. :eek:
Has it been proven as "fact" that RC commented if she missed anymore school he'd be arrested? (If it has been, then why would he say that if she was truly ill? Of course, the school would be understanding under those circumstances.) Sorry if it hasn't been "proven", I read it on the general thread.

One rumor says Misti had been gone for the three days prior and had just been brought home that day. If Gma had watched them the nights she was gone and Ron said they were fine with Misti this night Gma very well may have come up with an excuse(clothes) for someone to make sure all was well.

why was Misti gone for 3 days and why did she come back.........troubles in paradise???

I stillthink IMO that Misti wasn't there all night and that something happened to Haleigh before 3 am........I'm guessing at bedtime............:furious:

Has it been proven as "fact" that RC commented if she missed anymore school he'd be arrested? (If it has been, then why would he say that if she was truly ill? Of course, the school would be understanding under those circumstances.) Sorry if it hasn't been "proven", I read it on the general thread.

You are never arrested if your child is in the hospital or seen by a doctor for an illness. You would have documentation. The worse thing is your child might be held back a year for a frsh start. IMo

why was Misti gone for 3 days and why did she come back.........troubles in paradise???

I stillthink IMO that Misti wasn't there all night and that something happened to Haleigh before 3 am........I'm guessing at bedtime............:furious:
Better yet - WHERE was she for 3 days? Went off to "bond" with mommy? I don't think so. She had to have been staying somewhere. If that rumor is true - that is still just rumor.

Better yet - WHERE was she for 3 days? Went off to "bond" with mommy? I don't think so. She had to have been staying somewhere. If that rumor is true - that is still just rumor.

Maybe she was sleeping in someone's van, which would explain why her blanket was in there.

Ok - NG back on. About this shirt. LE has it.

hhhmmmm........ no where, no how, just

LE has it.

One question - WHAT'S on it?

Ok - NG back on. About this shirt. LE has it.

hhhmmmm........ no where, no how, just

LE has it.

One question - WHAT'S on it?

Another question...WHERE was it?!?!

You are never arrested if your child is in the hospital or seen by a doctor for an illness. You would have documentation. The worse thing is your child might be held back a year for a frsh start. IMo
I know that...but is it "fact" that he said that?
'Cause then nothing makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member