2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall where Yuri said he found it (will have to go back to look at supp. report) but it's the SAME brand of CLOTH laundry bag..I don't believe many ppl even use them do they?
Yes, I believe it says, on the Supp report, that Detectives found a similar cloth bag in the Anthony's garage, this cloth bag was inside a plastic garbage bag in the garage. Why would a cloth laundry bag be stored in a black plastic trash bag in the garage ????? :confused:

I always noticed how MUCH Caylee had & wondered where they got all the $$$ for it since they were (from all accounts) almost broke for years :confused:
well my hubby and i are trailer poor white trash as people put it ,but
my daughter and son have more than we have ever had we make sure our bills are kept up as best we can but we cant help wanting them to
have more than we have had.mabey cindy found stuff at yard sales
or layawayed stuff like we do

THANK YOU!!! What the heck is that all about! She JUST figured that out and did not share that information with LE? At least, that is how I'm getting it!

If she knew the blanket was missing, when did it go missing? She was photographed in People next to the bed with the blanket on it--that was AFTER Caylee was missing. Am I missing something?

Toys to compensate for the lack of little friends to play with?
Wondered this from the beginning.
This famiy was reclusive from what I have noticed. Families with dark hidden secrets do not want others in their space.
Sad...

I've wondered that as well. No "Mommy and Me", tumbling, swimming, dance classes; no "Mother's Day Out" group at a church, no nursery experience at a church, no story times at the public library, nada. All of the little two year olds I know have been to at least one of these - but no mention at all of any involvement outside of the family and Casey's friends.

Even if Cindy bought the nanny story, she must have known it was past time for Caylee to learn to get along with other children. The A's comment about Caylee being a "generous child who would want to share" the toys left at the memorial always struck me as very odd. How would they know if Caylee would share - I'm not aware of another toddler ever playing at the Anthony's.
I guess there was one of Casey's friends had a son Caylee saw occasionally - but it seems as if those occasions were definitely not in the home.

Sorry, I guess this OT, but it has bugged me for a long, long time.

This is probably similar to what the shirt looked like. I'm sure Casey thought Caylee was big trouble. Poor, sweet girl.

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 247
they wernt at the house the night the search was done didnt they just come back
from larry king live?
maybe it was the second search warrant in december?
hell I dont know but theres no way she just then realised the pooh blanked or the laundry bag
I know where the heck my laundry baskets/bags are at at all times
im going know if one is missing

maybe it was more of something like caylees bed hasnt been used did anyone think to look
lift the blankets or did they keep her room exactly how she left it
my son has nascar bedding from time to time it has to be laundered and he might have his red sheets on the bed when his
nascar ones are in the wash, but witout taking the comforter off your not going to know
if its a blanket, thats different then a comforter, it is not uncommon for a 2yr old to be attatched to a blanket
we all know casey wrapped her body in it, but what we dont know is if caylee was a child who need her blanket all the time.
if she was attached to her blanket and cindy knew of this then she should have said something about that and that it was missing,

If she knew the blanket was missing, when did it go missing? She was photographed in People next to the bed with the blanket on it--that was AFTER Caylee was missing. Am I missing something?

Was there two blankets? Did she go out and buy another one? Who knows, but if a blanket was missing, then LE should have been told ASAP, no matter when it went missing. Kinda strange one was found with Caylee, don't you think? Sorry, don't mean to be pushy, but this makes me blood boil.

To believe that she JUST discovered the Winnie the Pooh blanket missing on December 20th, nine days after the remains were found, is reaching pretty far, IMO.

I think they knew from the beginning Searchfortruth.

George asked KC if she took anything from the house during a jail video.
KC said no, but I always wondered what it was they wanted her to clarify. I assume now that it was likely in reference to the missing blanket.

To believe that she JUST discovered the Winnie the Pooh blanket missing on December 20th, nine days after the remains were found, is reaching pretty far, IMO.

Agreed! CA who is meticulous about washing, has 5 vac cleaners, I have no doubt she knew long ago that the Pooh blanket was missing from Caylee's bed.

Yes. HLN is implying that the diary entry is from after Caylee was last seen alive.

I'm so torn. I don't want the media running with that unless we can prove the entry is from '08. Not that there isn't enough other evidence to convict her, but it'd be one more think JB could point to when he talks about poisoning the public against his client, etc.

Then again, I would think they would have thought hard about releasing it if there wasn't something to indicate it was relevant. I agree that the '03 could have been the date the book was given. Surely there'd be context before or after.

I have never believed that Casey has felt NO guilt. She's narcissistic and probably thinks it was for the best, but I think she might have felt that Caylee was a sort of martyr in her quest for a better life. She felt bad she had to die, but it was necessary, whatever.

I could see her wanting to tell SOMEONE what she did, and since she couldn't, she turned to an old journal she had stashed away. Maybe she hadn't written in a diary since she was 15. Not wanting to bother with her old, childish thoughts, she tore those out and got a fresh start. Hence, a new entry for a new life. And she got to unload a bit.

I didn't read that. Where is that found? I thought the shirt, tag and letters were found at the scene.

Forgive me. I read the report wrong. I apologize. You are correct. The shirt, letters and tag were found at the scene. The batch number on the tag of the shirt found at the scene matched the batch number on the tag of a shirt found in the home. I am so sorry for the confusion.

Was there two blankets? Did she go out and buy another one? Who knows, but if a blanket was missing, then LE should have been told ASAP, no matter when it went missing. Kinda strange one was found with Caylee, don't you think? Sorry, don't mean to be pushy, but this makes me blood boil.

Don't know if there were two. This has me thinking. If one was found with Caylee, when was it put there if there was a picture of Cindy next to one AFTER Caylee went missing. Am I explaining myself correctly? lol I hope so.

Also, I wonder if Cindy is who Dominic was speaking to on the telephone while he was searching?

Yup! And why was GA so upset & combative? He had to be removed from the house (out to the patio) while they were searching.

Because his granddaughter's body was just found and he didn't want to think his daughter had anything to do with it. Having the police on your doorstep with a search warrant kind of makes that hard to hide from.

well my hubby and i are trailer poor white trash as people put it ,but
my daughter and son have more than we have ever had we make sure our bills are kept up as best we can but we cant help wanting them to
have more than we have had.mabey cindy found stuff at yard sales
or layawayed stuff like we do

I hear ya but all of her MANY! MANY! MANY! things look brand new to me.

KC's room also looks like she had EVERYTHING she could possibly want too.

That takes a lot of $$$ & it's been said CA has been the only one working for the last few years..They even have faced forclosure a few times.

When I see all KC & Caylee had it just does NOT add up to me.

Based on the STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (Caylee Anthony) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimem K9 (Lee Anthony)

Because no STR tryping results were obtained, the test specimens Q55 and Q56 are not eligible for entry into the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS)

No other serological or neclear DNA examinations were conducted.
Curious that LE was just as curious as many people on here. I guess they don't know who the father is?

Originally Posted by pirate
Laundry bag found in Anthony garage matches bag in which Caylee's body was found.
____

I agree, and I thought I read where the one at the Anthony home was found IN a black bag on top of a shelf in the laundry area of the garage.
Hmmm perhaps hiding it? Is this a replacement laundry bag KC bought at JCPenneys? :waitasec: rot in :behindbar KC.

Or they are bags they don't use anymore and there use to be two out there, but Casey took one of them. She was obviously out and about gathering items like tape and bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member