2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cindy and george were her gparents, grandparents usually spoil there grandchildren
I know my my parents spoil my son
hes got more toys over there then he does here, he never wants to come home
I hate to think what it would be like if we lived with them,
I dont see anying disturbing about buying her things

Forgive me. I read the report wrong. I apologize. You are correct. The shirt, letters and tag were found at the scene. The batch number on the tag of the shirt found at the scene matched the batch number on the tag of a shirt found in the home. I am so sorry for the confusion.

No worries. :blowkiss: It is so hard to keep everything straight with all of the information. I was thinking I read something wrong. :crazy:

If she knew the blanket was missing, when did it go missing? She was photographed in People next to the bed with the blanket on it--that was AFTER Caylee was missing. Am I missing something?

I'm thinking JCPenny replacements. Was it People magazine or Greta that Cindy states she still washes Cayles comforter all the time..
:waitasec:

I'd bump myself but that takes too much effort. The report stated it tested George and Lee, and specifically stated that it cleared Lee.

I know that. That's why I made that statement.

The bowbshell for me is the blanket! The pic. of Caylee's bedroom in this doc. dump clearly shows a PLAIN white blanket on the bed. What happened to the Pooh bear blanket from the People magazine picture. Did CA know she was going to be showing the bedroom on National TV and go out to buy a new one because the original was missing? Why is the Pooh bear blanket from People Mag. not in the evidence photo from today's dump?

I know there are stupid criminals but if that diary is from 08 shes more dumb then I thought, who the hell leaves all this evidence around, if she kiled her well I should say when she killed her why would she be so dumb as to not get rid of the stickers, or
whatever else they found in her room
if she stole the gas cans why not get rid of them instead of giving it back to george
it just doesnt make any sense
she must really believed that the police were going to believe her story and that she would not be the one to blame
why in the world would you leave any diary around?
this is awful but if im going to kill someone and hide the body im going to make sure there
isnt anything at the crimescene that they could find in my bedroom

Did you notice that they discussed comparing George and Lee, and only Lee got that shoutout as not being the baby daddy?

On page 62, it states that Lee Anthony is NOT the father and they checked their DNA's.

cindy and george were her gparents, grandparents usually spoil there grandchildren
I know my my parents spoil my son
hes got more toys over there then he does here, he never wants to come home
I hate to think what it would be like if we lived with them,
I dont see anying disturbing about buying her things

my family not rich at all, but i can not go to the store without buying him something. he has own room here it is pack with toys.

If she knew the blanket was missing, when did it go missing? She was photographed in People next to the bed with the blanket on it--that was AFTER Caylee was missing. Am I missing something?

Wasnt that a comforter in People mag? The report said they initially thought it was a towel and later realized it was a blanket. I'm sure there were many pooh blankets in that house. I think most people can tell the difference between comforter and blanket.

I'd bump myself but that takes too much effort. The report stated it tested George and Lee, and specifically stated that it cleared Lee.

Here we go again. It cleared Lee as father, only.

KC's bulletin board is very interesting. Look at the hearts & stickers!

Yeah - Interesting, considering they belonged to someone who doesn't have one or knows the meaning of the symbol....

I'm thinking JCPenny replacements. Was it People magazine or Greta that Cindy states she still washes Cayles comforter all the time..
:waitasec:

So if she replaced it, what was missing? lol

Sorry, not arguing with you at all. Just trying to make sene of it all (yeah, good luck with that right?) If she replaced the blanket, why did she tell detectives it was missing? There wouldn't have been one missing.

Because his granddaughter's body was just found and he didn't want to think his daughter had anything to do with it. Having the police on your doorstep with a search warrant kind of makes that hard to hide from.

I get that but why NOT Cindy too? I believe she was the one who sent him out to the patio to calm down..I suppose we can assume she wasn't on the verge of a breakdown like he was but that's who CA is..Always in total control of herself & the situation..She will need to keep this up if she's going to make it thru the trial..I don't see how GA is going to make it but by that time he'll have gone thru months of therapy which should help him.

Wasnt that a comforter in People mag? The report said they initially thought it was a towel and later realized it was a blanket. I'm sure there were many pooh blankets in that house. I think most people can tell the difference between comforter and blanket.

Ok, good point. Pooh blanket or Pooh comforter. Thank you!

Update on my HLN post..They said LE "believes" the diary entry was made around the time she went missing/dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheTodd