2009.02.18 ~ Father Reportedly Had a Fight Day Before Haleigh Disappeared.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kinda makes you wonder if the cousin isn't a fall guy and the gun/gun story is a plant. The gun may show it was recently fired or something, KWIM?

Seems strange to me that someone would just throw his gun into a ditch. How was they lucky enough to find the gun in a ditch?

Whoever found the gun should be out looking for Haleigh! They have good eyes for sure.

I sure would like to know who THEY are, those blanket stealing van gun finding people them.

I'm beginning to hate the word "they" as much as I hate "absolutely".

I sure would like to know who THEY are, those blanket stealing van gun finding people them.

:rolleyes: Yehp, "totally"

Ya know, I "heard" they hang around with some chick named "Zanny".

My husband (whom I am now separated from) also liked his women young.

When he was 21, his first wife was 14 when he met her. Granted, he didn't marry her until she was 18, but he did live with her when she was 16 and he was then 23.

He then proceeded to cheat on her within the year, with hookers, no doubt YOUNG ones, and then their 16 year old babysitter! He then left wife for babysitter, lived with her for 2 years, until babysitter decided to kick him out for an OLDER man. :crazy:

Husband had to stop over the other day, he took one look at Misty and said .. is that his DAUGHTER? I had to laugh :bang:

Also: his nephew had sex with his daughter (cousins) and she got pregnant. She did decide to have an abortion though ... so no child.

My husband's family is VERY alike this family .... and that is allot of the reason we are now separated.

I'm loving how more of the story is coming out now!

Of course, I guess this fight/missing gun story could be new to us but not LE! I don't trust RC or MC at all!

I don't remembering reading when exactly they found this gun in the ditch -- but I'm hoping that LE is able to get some fingerprints off it.

This case has my head spinning this morning... time for more coffee! ;)

I don't remembering reading when exactly they found this gun in the ditch -- but I'm hoping that LE is able to get some fingerprints off it.

This case has my head spinning this morning... time for more coffee! ;)

The more I think about this "fight" story, the more it sounds like a cover for a gun that may have been fired. What if Ron was so mad at Misty for not being home or whatever, he shot at her and hit Haleigh instead? This could have happened somewhere other than the house? Or am I reaching? :waitasec:

O/T, Just wanted to thank everyone for their funny comments while reading this crap. What a sad situation for all of the children in this family.

As for the "myspace" pics, there are sadly alot of young pics of kids with the R.I.P. attached.

As for Izzy ( the dog) all I can say is "RUN IZZY RUN"

I thought she looked pregnant in that pic, she's holding her belly.

Yes she does look pregnant. Not just heavier. I dunno though when was this picture taken I wonder?

ps- he also sports a teardrop tattoo under his eye (it's jailhouse style, nothing professional)

I'm following you MeoW. I looked at this kids' page and he looks like a wannabe. I dont' see colors. I saw some blue but not on his friends as much as would be expected.

Although he did have one picture of someone in a blue bandana and they were flashing the "C" hand sign that could be interpreted at first sight as "crips" it's not in the correct position. Smells like a wannabe frontin' for his friends.

About the tear drop, it could and sometimes does signify a kill or murder but since he has a Picture of someone that says RIP I'm thinking it might be done for that young man. Sometimes they get these teardrops to show they are crying for the loss of a family member's life or the life of a very close friend.

O/T If you are going to get a tatt, which I have no problem with, but why your face? It's there forever, and it's the first thing anyone will notice about you.

O/T, Just wanted to thank everyone for their funny comments while reading this crap. What a sad situation for all of the children in this family.

As for the "myspace" pics, there are sadly alot of young pics of kids with the R.I.P. attached.

As for Izzy ( the dog) all I can say is "RUN IZZY RUN"

I am sure that person that gave them dog did it for good reason.
But they do not have time to take care of dog.
with being a dog lover if they had a dog we might not be here today that little dog is known to bark and bark.

wnat to know why we don't know who this guy is? I would think he is POI?

I'm following you MeoW. I looked at this kids' page and he looks like a wannabe. I dont' see colors. I saw some blue but not on his friends as much as would be expected.

Although he did have one picture of someone in a blue bandana and they were flashing the "C" hand sign that could be interpreted at first sight as "crips" it's not in the correct position. Smells like a wannabe frontin' for his friends.

About the tear drop, it could and sometimes does signify a kill or murder but since he has a Picture of someone that says RIP I'm thinking it might be done for that young man. Sometimes they get these teardrops to show they are crying for the loss of a family member's life or the life of a very close friend.

O/T If you are going to get a tatt, which I have no problem with, but why your face? It's there forever, and it's the first thing anyone will notice about you.

On his brother's Josh's myspace he has a teardrop tattoo also under the eye. I wonder if they tattooed them on each other?

I am sure that person that gave them dog did it for good reason.
But they do not have time to take care of dog.
with being a dog lover if they had a dog we might not be here today that little dog is known to bark and bark.

I agree it was given out of love and also agree that they have enough on their plates. I know how much they bark, mine is 1/2 beagle and 1/2 Chi... He has a face only a mother could love. haha

If Ron had a fight with someone...WHEN?? This part makes no sense to me. He was at work in the early afternoon until 3:00am.

OFF TOPIC: I don't think she would be ice skating if she were barely pregnant either. (And what does this have to do with Ronnie's fight?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back