Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP PRESS

Very OT, Sorry

Bill O'Reily just declared uncategorically CMA GUILTY!

He does not get involved in these cases, but even to him it's obvious!

its obvious to everyone, imo.

everyone...even spector had defenders. not KC, not really.

oh. xcept for JB...then again...he could care less.

That was the least annoying NG thread I have ever seen!

See what just a little dash of Bill O'Rielly can do.

It was very short as well. That's got to be a HUGE plus for a Nancy G thread!

Caution....... The spin stops here 'cause I'm lookin' out for you!

Nancy's questioning her panel if the video can be brought into evidence. Eleanor Dixon: says privacy issue and whether or not it's relevant. Peter Odom: probably coming into evidence, but she's an actress, tailoring her response. Pam Hayes: no relevance, after the fact. Nancy asking Eleanor if it's consciousness of guilt.

Would privacy issues, such as those for patient areas in a hospital, apply here?

If LE requested she be taped, perhaps they also asked that she be left alone for a minute to see if her reaction changed? If she was left alone, she may have checked out her appearance in a mirror or window reflection to make sure she looked appropriately hysterical.
JMHO

Would privacy issues, such as those for patient areas in a hospital, apply here?

If LE requested she be taped, perhaps they also asked that she be left alone for a minute to see if her reaction changed? If she was left alone, she may have checked out her appearance in a mirror or window reflection to make sure she looked appropriately hysterical.
JMHO
Nope, see the other thread on her reaction.

Nancy! Get the phone records from the psychic! Hello?!!

Yes, we need some follow-up and follow-through on prior assertions and claims.

Remember investigative journalism? :waitasec: Ha!

Commercial

My 7 year old wants me to play with her, instead of posting on the Caylee board. She is crying and just said.."I wished that there was no such thing as technology".
Awwww! That is so sweet! :blowkiss:

Commercial

My 7 year old wants me to play with her, instead of posting on the Caylee board. She is crying and just said.."I wished that there was no such thing as technology".

How cute! I wish I had a seven-year-old to play with...I turned around and mine was 23. Hugs to your little one from me! And Ames...don't turn around...:cry:

How funny. My four year old actually recommended "bomb shell" for me the other day to cure my depressive migraine.

How funny. My four year old actually recommended "bomb shell" for me the other day to cure my depressive migraine.

OT but have you tried a gluten free diet for those migrains? I hear it helps a lot and at times eliminates them completly . Food for thought..good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89