2009.02.26 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, i just listened via audio on the cfnews13 website. i only caught the tail end of the news conference. it ended a few minutes ago.

Its hard to even speak right now.:furious:
One thing I can say is that we have one jam up awesome owner here at websleuths.

I agree and I appreciate Tricia letting us know because she did not have to. I applaud her for that - it was straight shooting.

:clap:

I've seen the name windchime,but don't know if I've seen this person on with us in the Haleigh forum.

They do need a guest host when Nancy isn't on. I guess since Jane was the guest host, they pre record since she has her own show now.

I don't care for Jane, she IMO doesn't do a good job.

I think Wendy Murphy would be a great guest host on NG's show. She has the same fiery attitude, and a supporter of victims.

I agree and I appreciate Tricia letting us know because she did not have to. I applaud her for that - it was straight shooting.

:clap:
That's why I have been here so long, she does such a fantastic job with this site and she's an absolute straight shooter.

Websleuths Rocks!!

Greta On The Record will be reporting on the search tonight for anyone interested.

What time does Greta come on? EST is okay I know how to translate into my time (CST).

Greta On The Record will be reporting on the search tonight for anyone interested.
thanks! I'm not going to start a thread on that though since her coverage usually isn't that long. :)

Greta will be on at 10pm ET/9pm CT/7pm PT Fox News Channel

That's why I have been here so long, she does such a fantastic job with this site and she's an absolute straight shooter.

Websleuths Rocks!!

Same here, I may not post much, and disappear for awhile, but I always come back to good ol WS!
I am shocked at the news....:eek:
Do we have a thread on "it" yet? :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members