2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I'm confused. I thought you had to tell the truth. It sounds as if Lee had a multiple choice version of "the truth".

Silly Shaymus!! The rest of us would've had to tell the truth in a depo. But the A's? Of course not, didn't you know they are special and can do whatever the fudge they want to do-including giving their version of the truth? Give 'em a break, they're very emotionally fragile now. Ok, I'll go in my corner now.

Totally OT but LA sure has a lot of gray hairs for being 26!!! I know that was a horrible thing for me to say!

I am making the MISTAKE of listening to NG and listening to this big a++hole!!
What the F is so F'n funny???LEE IS A COMPLETE MORON!! I can not TAKE IT! I feel like screaming at the tv like I do watching football!
Sorry for rant but as CMA would say CMON! or waste, big waste!:furious:
but did chuckle at Mike saying drinkin Casey koolaid!

Our W/S member Noddy just recently posted that LA is taling on line coueses out of Arizona to become a lawyer. So since his PI roll is over with he has taken to higher education and today was a learning experience for him only!

University of Phoenix???

Yes...enjoy! That's where your medical transcripts are heading folks! I'm probably losing my job to that wonderful VR stuff! :mad:

I worked for a large financial firm in Minnesota, and they laid off half of their technical writers, me included. I wrote procedures, policies, and compliance info for brokerage, and the writing has now gone to India. Hahahaha ...

Another wonderful part of the transcript....

What really happened was I went to plan
14 charred park yes?

where she made her you know her
24 threat had a you mow if you go to the police,

What did she say the sister was doing while
5 shelves going on?

Casey that you know, you
3 would have envisioned in a physician fight?

lololololol........But I just couldn't give it up. Looks like he may be called back. Guarantee he'll TRY to be more Forthright, just like the sister he so steadfastly believes! (is there a barf icon??)

I'd rather not include caylee in a grouping with the other two.

I do think that Lee still supports Dopey. At this stage I think you have to take sides:

Either you are for Caylee or for Dopey.

Easy to see where all the A's are.

They failed Caylee when she was alive and they are failing her now.

Hi ya - do you remember in the doc dumps many phone numbers that we weren't able to link to a person? I'm thinking not but wondered if you remembered. Also can't all the text and myspace, facebook communication between KC and this ZG that was running the script for "x" number of days (haha) be pulled and probably have been pulled and researched by LE? And how can LA be the one that says this is not the real/fake ZG if KC is the only one that has ever seen/haha her. And can't LE find out which computer from all of KC's friends computers or family computers or her computer (deleted or not) someone made the change to the password for timer51 or whatever it was?
Help me here - what do you think?

Could it be that Lee is still pretending to be on Casey's side.....maybe he is afraid she will throw him under the bus. Maybe he DID have something to do with the coverup or disposal/moving of Caylee's body.

I just cant believe the family is still covering for her! How can they not see that she is the one who is causing all the pain and trouble that they are experiencing right now. I can understand being there for Casey, and still loving her, but OMG she murdered your grand daughter and lied about EVERYTHING (before, during and after the murder). This family will never be able to heal unless they quit enabling her.
A part of me wants to believe that they are HOPING she will come clean and that is the reason they are not ratting her out. They all know by now that threatening her will backfire, and if they DO tell LE what they know, she will somehow do them in too (legally,emotionally, etc)

Everything Lee said was full of deception.........body language.......on Nancy G.

That just makes absolutely no sense. I'm going to take Caylee from you to teach you a lesson but I will bring her back. However, if you tell anyone or deviate from the instructions I have given you (going to Target, hanging out in bars) I will hurt you, your family, and/or Caylee.

Whuzzwhoozit?

I'm sure kidnappers do that all the time. They just take your loved one momentarily to teach you a lesson and promise not to hurt them and you believe it and so don't report it for 31 days.

And it begged the question: WHAT WAS THE FRIGGIN' LESSON?

If anyone said to me, "They told me they were taking my child to teach me a lesson" it just beggars, "What lesson?" Lee never said he asked the question. And could not even come up with a good idea as to WHAT the lesson could be.

If you're going to come up with a BS excuse at least REASON through the excuse! Was Zanny teaching you a "lesson" because you stole from her, or because she thinks your a sorry parent, or because maybe you choked her throat? :)

what's with the constant maniacal laughter? it's creeping me out.

Near the beginning Lee said he believed 100% of what Casey said. Yet when he answers other questions about Casey saying she was in Jacksonville, he laughs and mumbled something, indicating he does not believe Casey.

He really lets out some good chuckles at explaining Casey's reasoning.

I think Lee was so embarrassed to answer some of those questions, because even he knew he would be a fool to believe Casey. Not for one minutes does he believe her, and he knows that we know it!

Susan Moss, she is so funny.........general population in prison.....the counter suite was stupid

JB should convince Kc to tell the truth and plead out by mental illness or accident and forget zanny the nanny deal. As Horiwitz (sp)

Silly Shaymus!! The rest of us would've had to tell the truth in a depo. But the A's? Of course not, didn't you know they are special and can do whatever the fudge they want to do-including giving their version of the truth? Give 'em a break, they're very emotionally fragile now. Ok, I'll go in my corner now.

:doh: I must'a forgot, well didn't forget, just disremembered.........or may half remembered, or half forgot, or ....:crazy:

Hi ya - do you remember in the doc dumps many phone numbers that we weren't able to link to a person? I'm thinking not but wondered if you remembered. Also can't all the text and myspace, facebook communication between KC and this ZG that was running the script for "x" number of days (haha) be pulled and probably have been pulled and researched by LE? And how can LA be the one that says this is not the real/fake ZG if KC is the only one that has ever seen/haha her. And can't LE find out which computer from all of KC's friends computers or family computers or her computer (deleted or not) someone made the change to the password for timer51 or whatever it was?
Help me here - what do you think?
I can not ignore a plea for help but....

I am not the expert on the phone and computer forensics but I will say, I can analyse the content of phone calls and txt between Zanny and Dopey for you on the spot....

There were absolutely none, nada
Analysis ends.

I'm furious right now. I'm disgusted, enraged, horrified!

I can't even tell you what I think about what Lee said in this deposition without getting barred from the forum!

OMG! That precious little girl had NO ONE!!!!!

Need a lawyer on here - can this depo be used against KC? In her trial? If LA is called as a witness by LE and what he says isn't what he has said to LE in earlier interviews etc?

It is just STUNNING to me that they (A family and Baez) are seemingly moving forward with the Zanny the Nanny defense. I would ASSUME that if they were not, Lee would not have been so ADAMANT still today about believing Casey (and essentially believing the ZFG tale).

Is there a human being on Planet Earth who really believes ZFG (or any "Nanny") stole Caylee?

I can not ignore a plea for help but....

I am not the expert on the phone and computer forensics but I will say, I can analyse the content of phone calls and txt between Zanny and Dopey for you on the spot....

There were absolutely none, nada
Analysis ends.

I deem you expert!! :woohoo:

WHY don't the ants just give ZFG back her name and say they never heard of her til July 16th??? and that kc lied???? Tell the truth for once in their lives..........CA/GA only have another 20 days, right????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livjacks