2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, but I don't have a clue as to what JG might have said. I have an inexplicable, instinctive aversion to JG, one that makes me mistrust him. When he appeared a few months ago on a morning network show, my mistrust was only strengthened by his almost saintly attitude and frequent tear-shedding. I can't explain why he makes my hinky meter go off, but I may as well admit that I feel the same way about RG only more so.

Please don't flame me; I cannot change my reaction to the two men, although God knows I've tried. LOL Anyway, I avoid the subject by avoiding anything they're invoved in, including the doc dumps.

I can empathize, Friday. I have remained reticent on many questions, instincts, and opinions for fear of being flogged by the masses, LOL. Although it seems so clear to me at times. Thank you for being candid with your thoughts!

He sure DID! And I thought that was strange that he would have HATRED for this man for no reason that I understand .... yet no anger or hatred for his murdering sister.

Well, there was that rumor that LP started and/or kept alluding to on National TV. He wouldn't be on my Christmas Card list, if I was Lee.

I noticed on his myspace, which he hadn't logged into since 1-29, his mood is jedi with a big grin smiley. Maybe he really is a jedi and they all came from a far away planet called Iamaliar :p
I just spit out my Oreo!

Because JM invited the media.
Huh? I thought they weren't there. I know by law they're allowed to be there, but I thought he said he was willing to keep them out if all the depos could go off as planned. At least, I heard him say that. But, I'm still not sure how that makes TL ill-prepared?

Good point, but I don't have a clue as to what JG might have said. I have an inexplicable, instinctive aversion to JG, one that makes me mistrust him. When he appeared a few months ago on a morning network show, my mistrust was only strengthened by his almost saintly attitude and frequent tear-shedding. I can't explain why he makes my hinky meter go off, but I may as well admit that I feel the same way about RG only more so.

Please don't flame me; I cannot change my reaction to the two men, although God knows I've tried. LOL Anyway, I avoid the subject by avoiding anything they're invoved in, including the doc dumps.
Oh, you're not alone. When everyone started to crawl out of the woodwork and inject themselves in this case, I kinda went numb.

I noticed on his myspace, which he hadn't logged into since 1-29, his mood is jedi with a big grin smiley. Maybe he really is a jedi and they all came from a far away planet called Iamaliar :p
And the planet looks like this! ---> :liar:

:D

So NOW whose lying? Did Casey lie to LE about leaving Caylee with ZFG at apt.#210 at Sawgrass? Or is LA lying to JM about Casey changing her story from Sawgrass to Blanchard Park,because it was proven that apt.210 at Sawgrass has been vacant for months before Caylee was taken,and that makes her look like an idiot? OR....is Casey just plain lying to everyone,and changing her stories?

Help.:waitasec::bang:

Are their lips moving? This whole family lies to the point that I question whether they understand the concept of being truthful.

Is it possible lying was ingrained in them, much in the way being truthful is ingrained in most of us, to the point they don't know the difference? Does this make sense?

Teaching my kids to tell the truth was always so important to me, there were times they got out of being punished just by being honest. On the other hand there were times that they lied and then were punished for what they did and for lying, when if they had told the truth they wouldn't have been punished at all.

I do not understand how the SA can put any of the A's on the stand. This jury is going to be facing the huge task of finding KC guilty with no direct evidence (unless LE has something we haven't seen yet), no finger prints, no witnesses. We have been studying this for months, the jury is not going to be given anywhere near the amt of time we have spent dissecting and examining. How, in addition to this are they supposed to be able to pick and choose thru what any of the A's say to determine KC's guilt?

If it were up to me, I don't know if I would put them up there except to pick apart the false evidence. But since they will not be on trial, is that allowable?

So NOW whose lying? Did Casey lie to LE about leaving Caylee with ZFG at apt.#210 at Sawgrass? Or is LA lying to JM about Casey changing her story from Sawgrass to Blanchard Park,because it was proven that apt.210 at Sawgrass has been vacant for months before Caylee was taken,and that makes her look like an idiot? OR....is Casey just plain lying to everyone,and changing her stories?

Help.:waitasec::bang:
The one thing that gives some "truth" to this version LA told is that Leonard said Casey came up with it months ago. I think it was probably right after ZG filed the lawsuit that Casey changed her stories. MOO

Lee has to be evasive here because if he testifies in KCs murder trial, this is sworn testimony from a separate preceding that can be introduced as evidence.

Luka is legally bound to prevent to the best of his ability his client from digging himself in a hole. Even accidentally.

I don't know about Luka asking for proof, but what about Baez who is representing the defendant?

The defandant's attorney, Kassen, had the opportunity to attend the deposition, but declined. Which reminds me, when is the last time we've seen Kassen ? Wasn't he MIA at the hearing where Casey won the right to answer written interrogatories rather that be directly deposed by Morgan ?

Has anyone considered the possibility that this "civil lawsuit" may be a way to get answers for LE? Seeing as how the entire family lawyered up and would no longer speak to LE. I just wonder if the civil suit was a ploy to get answers for LE? I agree with the earlier poster that many of the questions in the deposition were not related to the case. So I am wondering if Morgan might be working for LE???? HMMMM

LOL What is a resident of Iamaliar called ?

Right, IIRC she said, revised once again, she heard them "getting ready" in KC's room on the morning of the 16th ... is that right?

I thought Cindy was on the record saying she "heard them breathing" which I found to be highly suspicious (standing on other side of door and listening for breathing sounds).

Only if she did steal her identity. IMO, that's what Casey had intended on doing to get cash/credit next. Those tix were a mighty coincidence. BTW, we never did find out what LE took out of Casey's wallet, did we?

One of the many mystery's in this case.

I thought Cindy was on the record saying she "heard them breathing" which I found to be highly suspicious (standing on other side of door and listening for breathing sounds).

Maybe she was listening to see if Casey and Caylee had spent the night at home ? Which is pretty interesting now that I think about it. Had Casey and Caylee left in a huff on the 15th and Cindy was listening to see if they had returned during the night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver