2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville is relevant to the ZFG case. Casey made up an elaborate lie about ZFG getting into a car accident and being sent to a hospital in Jacksonville. ZFG's name has been woven into just about everything in this case. That's why I believe this lawyer has pretty much free reign in his questioning...becasue of Casey's lies. It is relevant in regards to Lee's questioning because he was trying to track Casey down at the time and Casey told Lee she was in Jacksonville. Lee caught her lying. They need it on record, under oath, that Casey was caught in another lie involving ZFG.

I think most of us can agree that the ZFG who filed the suit is the one Casey accused as the kidnapper. I keep hearing Zenaida Gonzalaz is a common name but I doubt Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzalaz is all that common. Add that fact to the connection to Sawgrass and you have your woman.

The car wreck lie was in Tampa not Jacksonville.

Just to make a correction here...there is NO activity on the Anthony desktop between 3-11 p.m. on the 16th. George went to work at 3. There is NO indication KC returned to the Anthony house and used the computer.

That's even more damning...because that reduces her times to create this zenaida page (if she did) to before she left the house. Premeditation.

From what I recall GA left before 2 pm and there IS activity on the computer from 2 to 3 pm. Actually alot of usage.

Check out this link for some sleuthing about the computer usage for that day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3033912#post3033912

Also I think from the cell pings it places KC back in the A's home area at that time when she is talking to Amy and JG on her cell that afternoon. I think she did go back to the A house after GA left and was on the PC and her cell. I think she also left the house again after those flurry of cell phone calls. We know that she was with TL picking out movies that evening. Her cell pings confirm that I think

Just to make a correction here...there is NO activity on the Anthony desktop between 3-11 p.m. on the 16th. George went to work at 3. There is NO indication KC returned to the Anthony house and used the computer.

That's even more damning...because that reduces her times to create this zenaida page (if she did) to before she left the house. Premeditation.

Not if Caylee was already dead on the night of the 15th or wee early morning hours of the 16th. Then it just reaks of CYOA.

I hope and pray with all that is in me that LE does look at this and not brush it off....how can they not see some relevance here? Please let them pour over this as long as it takes and get to the bottom of this.

Wonderful work Valhall

If LE were to initially entertain this idea, I would think their first move to confirm/disconfirm it would be to go for the video from security cameras at the government facility. If KC was pretending to be ZFG, she would be seen on the video. Do I have that right?

According to cell pings & computer forensics by super-sleuth JWG, she did return to the house after George left for work & there is much activity, HP Desktop, between 2-3pm. I posted this earlier today.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3033912#post3033912 Post #94

If LE were to initially entertain this idea, I would think their first move to confirm/disconfirm it would be to go for the video from security cameras at the government facility. If KC was pretending to be ZFG, she would be seen on the video. Do I have that right?

I wonder how long those videos are saved?

Love your siggy, BTW. LOL!:laugh:

Wow, what interesting new info!

Be back in a bit, I've got 20 pages to catch up on.

:sponge:

Not if Caylee was already dead on the night of the 15th or wee early morning hours of the 16th. Then it just reaks of CYOA.

This is a question that continues to plague me. I have yet to see any conclusive evidence presented pinning the TOD to 6/16. I need more evidence of the events of Sun. 6/15 before I can reach a definate conclusion. There are still so many unanswered questions, despite all the damning evidence published thus far.

Lee's odd behavior and inconsistant statements at this depo only adds to my curiousity and suspicions about his possible involvement.

True, Caylee's death would have been the reason to create the ZG page. Otherwise....why create it?

I am not going to quote your post Valhall, but the is damn impressive and damning to Ms. Inmate.

This is a question that continues to plague me. I have yet to see any conclusive evidence presented pinning the TOD to 6/16. I need more evidence of the events of Sun. 6/15 before I can reach a definate conclusion. There are still so many unanswered questions, despite all the damning evidence published thus far.

Lee's odd behavior and inconsistant statements at this depo only adds to my curiousity and suspicions about his possible involvement.

I think the 15th isn't used by LE because GA claimed to have seen the girls that morning. If he's lying, then that leaves the 15th open.

I always think about how angry Casey must have after that fight on the 15th. She could have been in an uncontrolable state and murdered Caylee.

Could someone please help this dodo out and tell me what CYOA stands for? TIA:eek:

I think the 15th isn't used by LE because GA claimed to have seen the girls that morning. If he's lying, then that leaves the 15th open.

I always think about how angry Casey must have after that fight on the 15th. She could have been in an uncontrolable state and murdered Caylee.

God bless, GA. I think his whole psyche and being has been irreversibly damaged from all of this. With that understood, I question that Caylee's
last seen date was mis-stated in the beginning.:liar: I think it's possible he was mistaken.

I get the impression that this family uses the M.O. of "If I said it, it must be true and there's no turning back." We'll prolly never know....

God bless, GA. I think his whole psyche and being has been irreversibly damaged from all of this. With that understood, I question that Caylee's
last seen date was mis-stated in the beginning.:liar: I think it's possible he was mistaken.

I get the impression that this family uses the M.O. of "If I said it, it must be true and there's no turning back." We'll prolly never know....

I am sad to say I am sharply rethinking GA at this point....I had cut him some slack ( a tad) but now I am beginning to reel that all back in.:(

Friday, I laughed, too.
I actually had visions of the three "OTHER KIDS" running around like crazies sliding and playing on the monkey bars while the "kidnapping" was going down...and then ZFG and Samantha taking the 10 minutes it takes to tear kids away from a park and buckle them into the car...:bang: What was Casey doing? Sitting idly by, planning the stripper pole search. :rolleyes:

The delightful thing about this tale is that Casey intended to bury us beneath her usual avalache of pointless details, but instead of that, she cut off her own escape route.

For example, she just had to describe how they sat on a bench, watching Caylee playing with ZFG's sister's 2 children. The unnecessary invention of the presence of all those children--out of the car and playing, no less--completely killed all possibilie believablity of KC's story.

If KC hadn't employed her usual method of bolstering her lie with numerous invented details, her kidnapping tale would have been more convincing than laughable. All she should have said was that Zanny pulled up in her car, (alone), waited for KC to walk over to her to get Caylee, and instead handed Casey the "script" through the window while warning her not to notify LE. Then ZG drove off and disappeared in traffic, with KC racing back to her own car and trying valiantly (and hysterically) to find and follow ZG's vehicle.

Oh, wait a minute! I get it now! I've just figured out why KC assumed her more colorful version of the tale would fly. KC wasn't being careless or stupid when she invented her scenario....she simply had no way of knowing that a normal mother wouldn't merely freeze in surprise and stare while her baby is being kidnapped by an unarmed female kidnapper who she wasn't even afraid of.

Does that give you chills, or is it just me? Since KC had never witnessed another mother's reaction to a kidnapping taking place, and since she personally had no attachment to Caylee, KC could only describe how she thought a mother would feel and behave.

My God, that is horrible on so many levels, that it's almost unbearable to actually comprehend. It also makes me cringe a little with pity for KC who is someone I loathe. I'm feelling conflicted here. I obviously need to log off and go for a walk or something. :)

But KC was at Ants or nearby on 16th and phoning and computering normally up untill 3:00pm. JG even heard Caylee in background around that time. I am sure Caylee was alive up untill 3:00pm 16th. Sadly, not very much longer though.

Bolded by me - but isn't this one of the Anthony's dog's names? Just sayin'

LMAO. Omg.

Like another poster said, those people, and now apparently dogs as well, deserve more than a shout out for having to listen to his whining. They should receive a purple heart or something. I wonder how many of the 34 tried to hide behind a tree something before he accosted them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd