2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Moley....I'm impressed with the thought that went into this! You could really be on to something here!

I sure would like to know what it was that LE took from KC's wallet the first night they showed up at the Anthony's! I wonder if that was ever admitted into evidence?

I would bet this is being held back for the time being... Wouldn't that be a "bombshell" later on?

There is one officer at OCSO just for searching out the REAL ZFG!

:dance:

Thanks much for bringing that up. When Lee said that--and the way he said it--hoisted a lot of "red flags" in my mind. And then, typically, I forgot the whole thing.

Comments anyone??? (About the phone calls not my memory. LOL)
Maybe when she called, she called his cell phone?

Yep, but my memory was tweeked. I appreciate the member who posted Lee's quote straight from the interview transcript. CA didn't pull it out, the detective saw it in the pocket KC's driver's license had been in and jerked it out. CA may have never seen exactly what it was.

Curiously Lee describes it as "the old style driver's license"...which if KC had been carrying it around since 2004 or before, it would be. The whole problem for KC (if she is ZG22) is that when she got the citation for the expired driver's license, she wouldn't have been able to get a new one these days because Florida has implemented the requirement to have a social security number verification on the driver's licenses.

I appreciate your mind...so many things that need resolving, little things that drive me nuts. Thank you. I think I can move the mystery card over to the resolved list.
Now, if you tell me Katie S. R. worked in the Sawgrass office to help pay her rent...LOL

Does anyone know where GA and CA are these days?

I have not been a big fan of GA and have often expressed my alternative theory re his involvement (prior to 7/15) to some degree.

Call me paranoid. Yesterday I was walking my dog, heading back toward my house, and I saw a new dark green or lt. blk. suv type (jeep?) driving slowly past my house. When they got to me, they looked at me and my dog. I swear the driver looked just like GA. Real serious, no smile.

I know, I know. But, for the record, let me take back anything I've ever said.:innocent:

How freaky! I know how you feel! That's as bad as the time I had been slamming Geraldo all week and shortly after got a phone call from Geraldo. My caller ID really said Gerardo. But in my panic I read it wrong.

I believe it might. Lee described an "id type" card that CA pulled out of KC's purse and the detective quickly snatched it away.

I have two theories at this time: 1. the license was expired in May (if that ZG was KC) and possibly retained by LE, or 2. the card CA pulled from the purse was the expired ZG driver's license.

If it is the second, then I would think that CA saw what she was holding.

Can you please elaborate ? What is the difference between the two theories ?

I would bet this is being held back for the time being... Wouldn't that be a "bombshell" later on?

There is one officer at OCSO just for searching out the REAL ZFG!

:dance:

One question is this:

We know that KC cashed checks off AH's account at at least one bank (and one of those was on July 15th the same day a payment was made on the ZG22 driver's license fine...Blink points out of all the BoA's she could have gone to, she went to the one just a block from the court house...but I haven't been able to verify that.) Anyways, in order to cash a check on Amy's checking account at a bank, the check would have had to have been made out to KC so that she could present ID and get it cashed....

or ZG22.

It would be hard to believe KC would write the check out to Casey Anthony and then hope to lie her way out of being the one that stole AH's money - right?

So...is the check KC cashed at the bank made out to ZG22?

Can you please elaborate ? What is the difference between the two theories ?
The first theory would mean the citing officer confiscated the ID on May 24th and KC no longer had it, the second would mean she still had it at the time of her arrest in July.

Well, how would JB have known ? I think it's doubtful that KC would've admitted it to him. And, I don't know when or if LE released detailed info about what was seized from KC that 1st evening, but I don't remember seeing lists or anything like that in the doc dumps. Finally, I think there is nothing that would convince JB to plead out the case. He want's to make a big name for himself, his client's well being is not his priority IMO.
Yeah, I kinda thought maybe Casey would have told him that she was in possession of a fake ID when asked "Is there anything I should know?" That's not something a defense attorney would want to learn later on.

Ok I have another question on Valhall's theory. Presuming that KC did make the myspace wasn't there pics of the real ZFG on it? Where did KC get the pics?

All she'd have to do is copy and paste from any of the real ZFG's public MySpace/Facebook accounts, same as many here saved pics off of KC's public accounts.

I believe they were inventing stories from the beginning. From the start there seemed to be an effort not to have the fight on Father's day mentioned, so the original date of Caylee's disappearance was June 9. Then when confronted with the Father's day video, they had to change it to June 16. But to make it look like all was normal that afternoon, GA comes up with seeing both Casey & Caylee leave the house, like any other ordinary day. And yes, I thought the whole tour of the house and interview with Greta was too unemotional for grandparents of a missing child. Of course, after locating the car and Casey on 7/15, I don't think they ever thought of her as "missing". MOO

Now here is the thing - Everyone can remember what GA was watching on T.V., the clothes KC and Caylee were wearing, etc. but NOONE CAN REMEMBER THE DATE THEY LAST SAW A TWO YEAR OLD. Help me I've fallen and I can't get up!

What were CA and Caylee wearing on June 6th? On June 7th? On June 8th (now that we know they were still here) On June 14th? Tell us what they were wearing on June 11th? PLEEEESE. I will never believe this account, never.

Wasn't it odd that at that early date of the precious Caylee being missing that Cindy even cared what Geo was watching on TV.
Are we to assume that early on they were cooking their stories?

I go back to that interview with Greta from time to time and cannot imagine how cool they are.

Does anyone else think their behavior was odd?

(OT-I think)
Oh my! "Odd" doesn't even cover it!!

This is just a guess. But expanding on Valhall's theory if KC was using the identity of ZFG for other things, think of the rumored more explict pics of KC. Could they be on the web, but we haven't found them because they were in an account under the id of ZFG. Or possibly under ZG. The reason I say that is because KC was so quick to correct LE and insert the F name when they were discussing her. So she may not have wanted any connection to ZG.

Wouldn't those indicators represent the number of days the corpse (I hate writing this) has been in decomp? Or is it indicative of the number of days the body was in decomp before it was actually in the trunk? If KC went on a mission collect Caylee's remains a few days later, would there still be decomp fluids leaking from the body?

The first theory would mean the citing officer confiscated the ID on May 24th and KC no longer had it, the second would mean she still had it at the time of her arrest in July.

:doh: Thank you ! Back to lining the kitchen cabinets now..............

Now here is the thing - Everyone can remember what GA was watching on T.V., the clothes KC and Caylee were wearing, etc. but NOONE CAN REMEMBER THE DATE THEY LAST SAW A TWO YEAR OLD. Help me I've fallen and I can't get up!

What were CA and Caylee wearing on June 6th? On June 7th? On June 8th (now that we know they were still here) On June 14th? Tell us what they were wearing on June 11th? PLEEEESE. I will never believe this account, never.
Exactly! And who remembers over a month later what someone's wearing when at the time it was just another ordinary day, and he just said goodbye to them in passing while he was watching tv? :snooty:

All she'd have to do is copy and paste from any of the real ZFG's public MySpace/Facebook accounts, same as many here saved pics off of KC's public accounts.

What date was it that KC allegedly looked the name ZFG up on the internet? Could that be the date that she was either planning or making the myspace?

How freaky! I know how you feel! That's as bad as the time I had been slamming Geraldo all week and shortly after got a phone call from Geraldo. My caller ID really said Gerardo. But in my panic I read it wrong.

Wow! I was just about to type "really?":D

I thought, early doc dump, we saw copies of the checks that were cashed at BoA and she did make them out to herself and signed Amy's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16